Page 251 of 357 FirstFirst ... 151201241247248249250251252253254255261301351 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 5350

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I'm behind in Thor, is Odin still sulky and worthless asshole?

Past odin could handwave Malekith adn company out of existence lol

Aaron doesn't really like Odin much it seems.
    I believe so. The last arc I saw Thor was in Hel. I don't remember any Odin parts. Whatever happened with the Ultimate Thors' hammer?

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    I believe so. The last arc I saw Thor was in Hel. I don't remember any Odin parts. Whatever happened with the Ultimate Thors' hammer?
    I believe mangog crushed it while beating the utter shit out of Volstagg
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Odin was gassin up T'Challa in free comic book day issue. I imagine it was for war of the realms

Odin a shook boy relyin on the wakandan man to get things done. His (paraphrased) words, not mine

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    Odin was gassin up T'Challa in free comic book day issue. I imagine it was for war of the realms

Odin a shook boy relyin on the wakandan man to get things done. His (paraphrased) words, not mine
    I half expect Odin to cheat on 1000000000000000 bc Phoenix with 100000000000000000 bc Bast lol

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I half expect Odin to cheat on 1000000000000000 bc Phoenix with 100000000000000000 bc Bast lol
    *shudders*

He gon run threw allll the deities, that was his master plan all along. The Bill Clinton of the ancient times, Freya has a presidential run in her future

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    He'll find a way to throw all the tech out of the picture and make it a hand to hand war. Giants, elves, and dwarfs with the Avengers thrown in. Lol
    If there is one thing I would like Aaron to add to this story, it would be the Force push In The habit. Take away all the other tech, but atleast leave the claws and Force push to establish it as a thing to encourage the rest of the MU to use

now that i think about it, lmao @ Aaron having Thor's daddy tap dat azz of the x-men's most prized powerful entity, and making her look like Jean Grey to boot!

Watch him personify Bast into lookin like '98 Lauryn Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    If there is one thing I would like Aaron to add to this story, it would be the Force push In The habit. Take away all the other tech, but atleast leave the claws and Force push to establish it as a thing to encourage the rest of the MU to use
    Breh, y'know damn well Aaron gon give T'Challa a buncha random inexplicable inspector gadget tech and enhancements like the fire extinguishers and habit that tolerates being inside the center of the earth, with the tagline because he's the Black Panther!

He gon have that anti-asguardian spray repellent that will make adam west batman blush

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    Breh, y'know damn well Aaron gon give T'Challa a buncha random inexplicable inspector gadget tech and enhancements like the fire extinguishers and habit that tolerates being inside the center of the earth, with the tagline because he's the Black Panther!

He gon have that anti-asguardian spray repellent that will make adam west batman blush
    T'challa comes flying in to knock the utter piss out of Malekith

Malekith: who do you think you are?

*blade pops up" Thats tthe black panther motherfu..

Yeah I know he will lol especially the tag line too, just sprinkle in that MCU force push and I'm good.. abd give him the damn MCU accents.. are those two requests so much to ask?...

This version of M'baku definitely isn't my favorite but his villain laugh makes me grin everytime lol

MWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
    The only version of this character I ever liked is the one from the movie (which i didn't see until after) we'd already committed to our version.

I just wanted to make him into the kind of villain that wouldn't make me cringe. A black man running around in a gorilla skin was never happening on my watch.

I don't think he's really all that different from baseline M'Baku once he's in that armor.

He's more of a brute, a lot more loud and boastful, and he talks up a storm about how strong he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't think he's really all that different from baseline M'Baku once he's in that armor.

He's more of a brute, a lot more loud and boastful, and he talks up a storm about how strong he is.
    He seems to move around like a gorilla too. He walked around normally when he first appeared in a suit.

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    The only version of this character I ever liked is the one from the movie (which i didn't see until after) we'd already committed to our version.

I just wanted to make him into the kind of villain that wouldn't make me cringe. A black man running around in a gorilla skin was never happening on my watch.
    I like him, he's boastful fun and is a heavy hitter.

Also again, your pitch was damn good. I hope you get to pitch it one day.

as long as I don't see this guy again I'm cool

The J-man