Page 253 of 357 FirstFirst ... 153203243249250251252253254255256257263303353 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 5350

This team makes no sense! I need details ASAP

"secret" yet you have a gorilla, a naked dude, and a leopard on the team?

"secret" but you have a Skyfather?

"secret" but you have "i won't kill anyone no matter what even if it dooms the earth" Janet?

Halp lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Latest episode was quite good and was a bit profound particular with a moment between T'Challa and a certain character about how hard it is to be a king (won't spoil any thing here). Further proves that despite T'Challa being a king, you can definitely relate to him in terms of all the responsibilities he has to make which can create a ripple effect on other things and a slap to the naysayers who claim he isn't relatable.

Coogler could get some inspiration for the sequel with this show.
    Last edited by Dboi654; 11-18-2018 at 11:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

"secret" but you have "i won't kill anyone no matter what even if it dooms the earth" Janet?

Halp lol
    I'd like to see Ka-Zar wear some clothes for once. And have something else besides a machete to fight with.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

Halp lol
    Agents of Wakanda should be from... Wakanda, at least the majority of them

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post

What do people think of the Agents of Wakanda/Secret Avenger concept. Do you like the team make up or would you rather see an all African Superhero style team with members all from over continent?

Lazy and uninspired

nuNakia

Is the obvious choice for leader of the Agents of Wakanda. He is a secret agent.

Bucky is another obvious choice if the mcu-route is a thing.

A talking monkey and tarzan are just unnecessary with no value

Gorilla

and I'm not sure why he and Kazar are on the team, but Aaron's just using characters he likes.

If this is Agents of Wakanda I'd expect them to be Wakandan. At least Wasp makes sense on the team. Okay is an obvious choice. I'll just wait and see for the others.
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    Lazy and uninspired
    This, all day. Agents of Wakanda should a tactical squad that would put the best of what Shield has to shame. Hell yeah they should be from Wakanda, all of them. I feel that when is the rest of Marvel gonna do legit in investments to world building for T'challa. Aside from (Rise) all the attempts have been just pitiful and uninspiring. Wakandian agents should be the best combination of technology, fighting and a couple of mutants or meta-human ops characters. I don't think marvel really even cares what this group looks like. And that is problematic.

Agents of Wakanda:
    T'Challa- funds the team who they answer to
    Okoye- the general
    Nu-Nakia - spy
    Kasper- Intel

Cage, the brick
    Blade- wild card
    Wasp- token white Character

Odin- Galactus status (partially on Team)

Ideally I'd add Akili, vibraxus and qdj over Odin wasp and Cage maybe. Keep blade cause he cool
    Last edited by Ezyo1000; 11-18-2018 at 02:55 PM.

BANNED

What’s the point of Odin being here He can literally one shot the rest of the agents of wakanda with a blink why is he on this team? He’s far above the rest of the teams power level?

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Gorilla

and I'm not sure why he and Kazar are on the team, but Aaron's just using characters he likes.

If this is Agents of Wakanda I'd expect them to be Wakandan. At least Wasp makes sense on the team. Okay is an obvious choice. I'll just wait and see for the others.
    I was being intentionally condescending

To trigger all the gorillas lurking at home

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    This, all day. Agents of Wakanda should a tactical squad that would put the best of what Shield has to shame. Hell yeah they should be from Wakanda, all of them. I feel that when is the rest of Marvel gonna do legit in investments to world building for T'challa. Aside from (Rise) all the attempts have been just pitiful and uninspiring. Wakandian agents should be the best combination of technology, fighting and a couple of mutants or meta-human ops characters. I don't think marvel really even cares what this group looks like. And that is problematic.
    Couldn't be better said...

The top to bottom laziness of how Marvel has handled BP and Wakanda is very problematic. From the simple like how they wouldn't even give his uniform the accents (despite it being a clearly superior artistic look), to how they hire a bunch of black-faced troublemakers at heart (Coates, Gay, Nnedi) and let them run wild like DCEU did with Snider, then the sudden knee-jerk reaction when they realized "that's not the superma- er, black panther, that ppl want to see. ****! Change it up!! And make Shuri act 15 again!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Agents of Wakanda:
    T'Challa- funds the team who they answer to
    Okoye- the general
    Nu-Nakia - spy
    Kasper- Intel

Cage, the brick
    Blade- wild card
    Wasp- token white Character

Odin- Galactus status (partially on Team)

Ideally I'd add Akili, vibraxus and qdj over Odin wasp and Cage maybe. Keep blade cause he cool
    How are these two not the core team? lol. I swear that's what BP brought young grasshopper Cole for in the one good issue of that one miniseries.

I'd probably have White Wolf (Hunter or Bucky) be the one token white person, over Wasp.

QDJ and Vibraxus just need to be part of the supporting cast period lol. Tho they already butchered QDJ

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    The top to bottom laziness of how Marvel has handled BP and Wakanda is very problematic. From the simple like how they wouldn't even give his uniform the accents (despite it being a clearly superior artistic look), to how they hire a bunch of black-faced troublemakers at heart (Coates, Gay, Nnedi) and let them run wild like DCEU did with Snider, then the sudden knee-jerk reaction when they realized "that's not the superma- er, black panther, that ppl want to see. ****! Change it up!! And make Shuri act 15 again!"

How are these two not the core team? lol. I swear that's what BP brought young grasshopper Cole for in the one good issue of that one miniseries.

I'd probably have White Wolf (Hunter or Bucky) be the one token white person, over Wasp.

QDJ and Vibraxus just need to be part of the supporting cast period lol. Tho they already butchered QDJ
    Bruh, they too lazy to add the accents AND the force push to there's of the MU.. only the Solo recognized it and Evans. They need to go full MCU on T'Challas look and habit function. Those two things should be as staple to BP as his claws.

Honestly frak wannabe Tarzan and his brother Ape, this team is stupid Hunter I didn't use because he isn't technically good, though an Agents of Wakanda would be right up in his alley so I could see him showing up with his own motives.

I don't even even want a token Character, but Bucky could work too since T'Challa saved his ass in SE.

But 90% of the team atleast should be Wakandan. That leaves blade and a token Character if need be

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Bruh, they too lazy to add the accents AND the force push to there's of the MU.. only the Solo recognized it and Evans. They need to go full MCU on T'Challas look and habit function. Those two things should be as staple to BP as his claws.

Honestly frak wannabe Tarzan and his brother Ape, this team is stupid Hunter I didn't use because he isn't technically good, though an Agents of Wakanda would be right up in his alley so I could see him showing up with his own motives.

I don't even even want a token Character, but Bucky could work too since T'Challa saved his ass in SE.

But 90% of the team atleast should be Wakandan. That leaves blade and a token Character if need be
    It did just occur to me that we've never seen the force-push outside of the solo title and Rise

Not counting the suit "overloading" in the Ewing Hulk book (which only implies the concept).

That's crazy, unless i'm forgetting an appearance. Hell they were barely drawing him with his necklace in some appearances. Muthafuckas just lazy!

I actually was thinkin about Thorne's White Wolf lol, from the toon. You reminded me that the comic version ain't **** compared to the cartoon one, or even Bucky-Wolf conceptually.