Page 274 of 357 FirstFirst ... 174224264270271272273274275276277278284324 ... LastLast
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 5350

There is truth to some of what you're saying has plenty of merit and don't get me wrong the issues you brought up needs to be discussed, but it will be difficult to do with you just shooting your shot without any set up first.

The same thing happens when you write T'challa only to worry about how Storm, The Dora rebels or even evil dictators come out looking good.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    There is truth to some of what you're saying has plenty of merit and don't get me wrong the issues you brought up needs to be discussed, but it will be difficult to do with you just shooting your shot without any set up first.
    Nah, 81 points or 7 for 31 (13 for 15 from the stripe) i'm getting my shots up like Kobe! Don't got time for setups or assists, Mamba mentality

The homies tell me to ease up but i be like

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    After all them years Hickman spent building up T'Challa and Reed as bad boys for life like martin and will, them nyggas don't even say a word to each other upon the FFs return and T'Challa is plastered front and center on the cover art like a youtube clickbait thumbnail. We gotta restructure BP's contract to prohibit any further misdirect wallpaper status "guest" appearance okie dokes. Get him that mid 90s Jordan deal when he said nah EA you can't license my likeness for shit aka better come on with that Player 99 for NBA Live 95 through 99!

Disgust.

Also, 4sake, who is this black child?

And how is T'Challa going to explain to that child's mother that oh i found your daughter that's been missing for 5 years but she decided she'd rather multiverse hop than come back home in time for the holidays? Thanks in advance
    It's low-key shade thowing, because it's the FF and all

Nah, 81 points or 7 for 31 (13 for 15 from the stripe) i'm getting my shots up like Kobe! Don't got time for setups or assists, Mamba mentality

The homies tell me to ease up but i be like

We beed more Redjacks and Coogler and Hudlin's to pave the way for BP and take him up to the next level. No more compromising, no more trying to play it safe
    It's time to get unapologetically Black. Hudlin did it year's ago an had the most successful BP run. Coogler did it and made Tchalla the goat super hero bigger then bats and bond

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    It's low-key shade thowing, because it's the FF and all
    Black chikala: these friends have become like family, my place is with them now"

T'Challa's real response [translated from Wakanda]: Child, listen well well.. if you don't get yo punk ass teleported back to yo mamma's house right THIS INSTANT-O...!"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I very much doubt Natasha, Fisk or Bullseye will fear him by the end of this ... but certainly a good showing where he earns their respect is an ideal out come here. And I'm sure he'll look good in the end.
    And who exactly are any of these other characters that Killmonger should have to "earn" their respect?

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I very much doubt Natasha, Fisk or Bullseye will fear him by the end of this ... but certainly a good showing where he earns their respect is an ideal out come here. And I'm sure he'll look good in the end.
    Kingpin's always quick to bend the knee against a true Alpha

cw030.jpg

cw031.jpg
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Kingpin's always quick to bend the knee against a true Alpha

cw030.jpg

cw031.jpg
    If Killmonger can pull that off, I'd be mighty impressed. I have my doubts... but we'll see what Killmonger does soon enough.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    And who exactly are any of these other characters that Killmonger should have to "earn" their respect?
    Dude, you have to understand that there are some who choose to downplay T'Challa's foes abilities and thus downplay T'challa himself.

I don't know why you haven't figured this out yet?

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Black chikala: these friends have become like family, my place is with them now"

T'Challa's real response [translated from Wakanda]: Child, listen well well.. if you don't get yo punk ass teleported back to yo mamma's house right THIS INSTANT-O...!"

There is this bad habit where these random ass Wakandan characters show up just to talk up how great these other places are and that they don't want to go back to Wakanda. Quite stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    There is this bad habit where these random ass Wakandan characters show up just to talk up how great these other places are and that they don't want to go back to Wakanda. Quite stupid
    Really though, she's just sort of following T'Challas footsteps as a scientist and explorer. And why not have a Wakandan in the future foundation? If Wakanda is the most advanced nation on earth, it's logical to put a Wakandan in the group.

How old is Onome now? If She was around 12 to begin with( I have no clue what her age was) ,She is 17 now. I mean Marvel ducks this type of age stuff because Alex Power who was around 19 is now 24 . This is ain't really a group of "kids" anymore in Future Foundation .I don't see the big deal

Shoulda just pulled a Marcus Johnson and just have T'challa go, "Onome, I never told you your real name... Shuri II. Named after my sister. Come home and run the Wakanda Design Group. Arent you sick of raisins in your food?"

BOOOM SYNERGY BABY!
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html