Page 295 of 357 FirstFirst ... 195245285291292293294295296297298299305345 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,425 of 5350

And yo... that energy shield with the Panther emblem... that was flames! Needs to be standardized and mandated on all platforms.

But I think Zanda is a prized jewel of the first half of the season. What Coogler did with M'Baku is how I feel about Thorne's Zanda. Someone needs to get Coogler on the line and let him know Thorne wouldn't mind if he jacks that character rendition for movie sequel. We wouldn't judge either. Chuckle knowingly, but not judge

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    There is a thread in the TV section where you can spoil as much as you want.
    But i want to spoil here

BANNED

I watched the Last Avenger before I left for work and must say that it was the icing in the proverbial cake of excellence that's marked Geoffrey Thorne's Panthers Quest.

This is what a quality BP enterprise is supposed to look like.

Pure quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    And yo... that energy shield with the Panther emblem... that was flames! Needs to be standardized and mandated on all platforms.

But I think Zanda is a prized jewel of the first half of the season. What Coogler did with M'Baku is how I feel about Thorne's Zanda. Someone needs to get Coogler on the line and let him know Thorne wouldn't mind if he jacks that character rendition for movie sequel. We wouldn't judge either. Chuckle knowingly, but not judge

I would watch a fellow princess Zanda cartoon LOL her joke to Hawkeye about wearing sleeves was too good. She is a prize.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    I would watch a fellow princess Zanda cartoon LOL her joke to Hawkeye about wearing sleeves was too good. She is a prize.
    She's a national treasure. A genius revamp

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    I watched the Last Avenger before I left for work and must say that it was the icing in the proverbial cake of excellence that's marked Geoffrey Thorne's Panthers Quest.

Pure quality.
    For months Thorne was tryna tell us to get ready but yet I wasn't ready . Got caught lookin and was floored like Fury in the 12th round

Team Panther. The animators brought the crest shield in.

My philosophy is, "whatever's good for the story is good. the end." If this thing tanks all eyes will be on me. If it keeps winning, it will have, very legitimately, multiple parents. I like to foster an atmosphere where everybody gets revved up to play. I think it comes through in a lot of these episodes that the designers and directors brought their A Games.
    Last edited by Redjack; 12-04-2018 at 01:02 PM.

Relax Dboi

All this worrying you do isn't good for your health. Just think about how excited you'll be when the energy gauntlets make an appearance in '21
    Someone should please show Coogler the gauntlets lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post

Pure quality.
    The icing on the cake was when T'Challa was able to go toe to toe with Thor.

This is the definitive T'Challa.

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    every team needs a tank.
    That's the only reason I can think of for why the Shadow Council keeps him around after how many times he's failed them by this point.

I guess you have to give him credit that the guy keeps trucking even after all the other times T'Challa has left him in a near death situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I do agree with the change at Secret Wars. Show was borderline unwatchable for me until then. I only watched it while doing other stuff because it was so juvenile? not sure if that is the right word. because my 6 year old does fine with stuff that drifts episode to episode. It is almost like it catered to ADHD kids or something lol.
    I thought Ultron Revolution was when the writing started to pick up a little (also incidentally the season where Black Panther finally appeared).

Secret Wars
    is weird for me. Like, the writing in general was pretty solid that season (especially by Assemble standards) and I liked a lot of the ideas they were introducing, but a lot of it felt underdeveloped, rushed, or not utilized as well as they could have been. It also kind of bothered me that it felt like a team-up cartoon masquerading as an Avengers show.

Panther's Quest
    is definitely the best-written season though. I'd even go as far as to say it's the best written of all the current Marvel cartoons.
    Because Thor got smoked!

haahahhahaha

(sorry MoS)
    Thor has jobbed a lot on this show across every single season but, aside from T'Challa making mincemeat of his skin and armor, they did display pretty well how powerful he's supposed to look (although T'Challa obviously proves how easy it is to circumvent that).

it's interesting that anyone describes T'Challa and Shuri vs the Avengers as an "easy" fight, considering NO ONE blinks when Batman takes the entire justice league down. Y'all need to get your minds right.

T'Challa wasn't even trying to "beat" the Avengers. He and Shuri were trying to get the Crown back to Wakanda. If they had been trying to hurt the Avengers the fight would have been short, brutal and final. And the Thor fight, especially. Easy? Come on now. Watch that fight again and tell me how easy it was.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

In regards to BP2....

the only thing needed is TIME.

A LONGER production schedule (BP finished in just 3 months) a LONGER post production (BP2 had one of the shortest post productions)

Don't rush this movie out in early 2021 just to get big bucks. The longer the schedule the more finer tuned the movie will be.

I think Coogler can deliver an absolute masterpiece with the sequel if they give him the time, improved learning curve and let him do even more of his own thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    it's interesting that anyone describes T'Challa and Shuri vs the Avengers as an "easy" fight, considering NO ONE blinks when Batman takes the entire justice league down. Y'all need to get your minds right.

T'Challa wasn't even trying to "beat" the Avengers. He and Shuri were trying to get the Crown back to Wakanda. If they had been trying to hurt the Avengers the fight would have been short, brutal and final. And the Thor fight, especially. Easy? Come on now. Watch that fight again and tell me how easy it was.
    Truthfully, I've seen plenty of people on comic book boards at least do a lot of blinking at some of the stuff Batman has done. Including taking down the league.

Just saying. Fair or not, this sort of thing does tend to end up on people's radar.

oh they mad now, lol
    #BlackPanther has been named one of the 10 Best Films of the Year by the @AmericanFilm Institute! #AFIAwards
    https://twitter.com/MarvelStudios/st...26998339563520

Re: the Oscar race, I can't help but ask some of y'all: Why are you so mad about Black Panther?
    https://twitter.com/kristapley/statu...85687624384513
    Last edited by Klaue's Mixtape; 12-04-2018 at 06:57 PM.

I know he was Cottonmouth, but **** it. I want BOSEMAN VS. ALI in the sequel!!

Low key...Viggo would have been a great Klaue as well.
    Last edited by Klaue's Mixtape; 12-04-2018 at 07:08 PM.