Page 333 of 357 FirstFirst ... 233283323329330331332333334335336337343 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 5350

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    a match for anything.

Attachment 75067
    Quote of the season (so far). Or of the entire Avengers animated tv discography, including EMH

Careful, they gon steal your ideas for BP 2 and 3 if you keep this up

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Aaron saw how the MCU scooped up Hickman's work and he wants that glory next for Avengers 5

I'm not mad at him

It'll only be a matter of time before they actually give Okoye a personality too

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Now all we need to do is put together a team to bring our boy back home from space.
    Buddy trippin.

Fortunately for him, there's no consequences nor continuity. It's like he never left. The real mystery, if we're being perfectly honest, is how he has a goatee in BPvsDP but is entirely clean shaven in Avengers

Which book came first? Which book is past-tense?

I really don't understand this whole Agents of Wakanda thing.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    I really don't understand this whole Agents of Wakanda thing.
    We are slowly getting more information on it but it looks next version of Shield. At worse it is the Wakanda version of MI6 British Intelligence.
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 12-18-2018 at 10:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    BLADE!

Looks like it is making it to seven issues minimum

Also looks like Nnedi is gone. Good

spoiler alert lol
    Recently found out about an ancient Sudanese Vampire who can defeat Dracula. Would make a cool new rules of the dead.

We are slowly getting more information on it but it looks next version of Shield. At worse it is the Wakanda version of MI6 British Intelligence.
    I just don't get why they would call it Agents of Wakanda. It seems silly to have an internationally based SHIELD expy that is named after a specific country. Especially when most of the agents would all be foreign.

In my head the Agents of Wakanda would be Derek Khanata, Kaspar Cole, Okoye, White Wolf, Shuri, and even sometimes Killmonger.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    I just don't get why they would call it Agents of Wakanda. It seems silly to have an internationally based SHIELD expy that is named after a specific country. Especially when most of the agents would all be foreign.

In my head the Agents of Wakanda would be Derek Khanata, Kaspar Cole, Okoye, White Wolf, Shuri, and even sometimes Killmonger.
    non-black people you can put in spy situations and if they get caught, Wakanda can go, "oh come on, we wouldn't hire discount Tarzan as a spy! That's not us!" ???

But yeah, it's pretty dumb. It is just Aaron playing with certain toys (Roz is from his Thor run) in a way that really doesn't make sense but at least Okoye gets some more screen time.

Speaking of which, anyone ever gonna bother explaining how Ride or Die okoye disappeared for a yearsa nd then magically came back like nothing ever changed??
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

non-black people you can put in spy situations and if they get caught, Wakanda can go, "oh come on, we wouldn't hire discount Tarzan as a spy! That's not us!" ???

But yeah, it's pretty dumb. It is just Aaron playing with certain toys (Roz is from his Thor run) in a way that really doesn't make sense but at least Okoye gets some more screen time.

Speaking of which, anyone ever gonna bother explaining how Ride or Die okoye disappeared for a yearsa nd then magically came back like nothing ever changed??
    I'm just going with Reality Gem. But I'm sure there are a billion other reasons.
    Pull List:

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #17
    NICK SPENCER (W) • HUMBERTO RAMOS (A/C)
    CONNECTING VARIANT COVER BY LEINIL FRANCIS YU (1 OF 5)
    VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    BLANK VARIANT COVER ALSO AVAILABLE
    “HUNTED” PART 1
    We’ve been teasing a huge Kraven story since ASM #1 — and “HUNTED” is here to deliver it! Sergei Kravinoff and his minions have been kidnapping animal-themed characters for months, but they need one more to complete the collection — the Spider. But what does Kraven even want with all of them?! Find out in “HUNTED”!
    40 PGS./Rated T …$4.99

I really hope that this doesn't involve pwning TChalla in the process, assuming that Kraven is even going after the Panther in this latest scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #17
    NICK SPENCER (W) • HUMBERTO RAMOS (A/C)
    CONNECTING VARIANT COVER BY LEINIL FRANCIS YU (1 OF 5)
    VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    BLANK VARIANT COVER ALSO AVAILABLE
    “HUNTED” PART 1
    We’ve been teasing a huge Kraven story since ASM #1 — and “HUNTED” is here to deliver it! Sergei Kravinoff and his minions have been kidnapping animal-themed characters for months, but they need one more to complete the collection — the Spider. But what does Kraven even want with all of them?! Find out in “HUNTED”!
    40 PGS./Rated T …$4.99

I really hope that this doesn't involve pwning TChalla in the process, assuming that Kraven is even going after the Panther in this latest scheme.
    I'd be all about it if it involved him stealing a rocket, Luke Cage style, flying to space and stealing him away from the Intergalactic Wakandan Empire.

Just because that would be insane.
    Pull List:

Remember that scene in Deadpool 2 when Wade and Dominoe are arguing over whether her powers are cinematic?

Agents of Wakanda being the new Shield is cinematic

Does it make it any less of a ridiculous premise in the context of the comics? Doesn't matter lol. Everything Aaron has done so far is for the cinematic. Namor and Blade's new outfits are cinematic. Okoye as the new Nick Fury is definitely cinematic

Avengers 5, i'm tellin yall...

this could be old news but, someone at reddit noticed the underside of one of the planes looks like BP mask

Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

this could be old news but, someone at reddit noticed the underside of one of the planes looks like BP mask

I can see that. Had more of an Ultron mouth though.

BP vs DP starts slow for villain setup, but gets good by the second half.

Its nice to see Okoye get some more shine. I think Danai Gurira did very well portraying her on screen and I'm glad the character was received so well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post

oh boy
    That looks like T'Challa near the top right.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!