Page 49 of 357 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    spoilers:
    So malice is gone for good huh? Well I’m gonna cross my fingers and hope the good Nakia from the current arc makes it into 616 when it’s all said and done. Both her and M’baku.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Possibly. It's comics, so she's theoretically one trip to the resurrection alter away from coming back. BP villains have a habit of returning from the dead... somethings with explantion, and sometimes without one. But I imagine she's dead until someone feels like using her for whatever reason.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    spoilers:
    Possibly. It's comics, so she's theoretically one trip to the resurrection alter away from coming back. BP villains have a habit of returning from the dead... somethings with explantion, and sometimes without one. But I imagine she's dead until someone feels like using her for whatever reason.
    end of spoilers
    I find it unlikely.

spoilers:
    everyone forgot her existence until the movie came out. Then we got a priest one shot (which may have had nothing to do with the movie) and then one little mini where she was nothign like her previous characterizations and they killed her off.

I don't see her coming back anytime soon

end of spoilers
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I find it unlikely.

spoilers:
    everyone forgot her existence until the movie came out. Then we got a priest one shot (which may have had nothing to do with the movie) and then one little mini where she was nothign like her previous characterizations and they killed her off.

end of spoilers
    Movie synergy. Gotta follow the money.

Avengers #6 wasn't exciting. It has a Hitchhikers Guide subplot. Lol

I find it unlikely.

spoilers:

end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Believe me, I'm not planning on holding my breath waiting for her return. I'm just saying it's comics, and sooner or later people often come back. It's just a matter of some BP writer in the near or distant futre thinking she was kinda cool, and throwing her in there somewhere. There's already a built in plot device in the BP mythos to bring people back, so it's not hard. Again, not necessarily expecting it to be next week or anything like that, but I think comics have basically trained us to take death pretty lightly at this point. Deaths NOT sticking at this point I think is more the accepted norm.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Movie synergy. Gotta follow the money.

Avengers #6 wasn't exciting. It has a Hitchhikers Guide subplot. Lol
    The book has no heart at all. It's weird. It is missing "it" big time.

It just looks like someone vomited art everywhere and called it a story.

It's not bad enough to hate and not good enough to like lol
    Last edited by MindofShadow; 08-22-2018 at 09:02 AM.

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

A Tumblr with BP movie concept art and feed back from the creators.

https://artofwakanda.tumblr.com/post...e-wanted-to-go

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    A Tumblr with BP movie concept art and feed back from the creators.

https://artofwakanda.tumblr.com/post...e-wanted-to-go

how stable is Tumblr?

I've been toying with the idea of putting somethign like this on the blog (if I ever get free time again lol) but I would rather just link... does tumblr stay archived well or does shit just disappear?

The book has no heart at all. It's weird. It is missing "it" big time.

It just looks like someone vomited art everywhere and called it a story.

It's not bad enough to hate and not good enough to like lol
    I was thinking during the two issues it felt like Aaron wrote it because C.B./Marvel made him because of the backlash from "All New"

how stable is Tumblr?

I've been toying with the idea of putting somethign like this on the blog (if I ever get free time again lol) but I would rather just link... does tumblr stay archived well or does shit just disappear?
    I've never used it. I got this off my FB feed

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Never Forget

This is the T'Challa I remember.

Kind, caring and fiercely loyal to Wakanda.

Apart from David Liss's more than worthy contributions to the BP Mythos, everything else has been utter garbage.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    This is the T'Challa I remember.

Kind, caring and fiercely loyal to Wakanda.

Apart from David Liss's more than worthy contributions to the BP Mythos, everything else has been utter garbage.
    OT, but to my and Blind's point earlier...this looks like classic T'Challa. That fight earlier in Black Panther (African forest fight) is much better than in the theater. Also I think the final fight looks a tad better.

man you guys are killing me.

So going forward the ideal situation would be

Nnedi off BP altogether as she can seem to get any of the characters. Coates brings new Nakia and M'Baku to the 616. Newnakia becomes a LI and can push Storm out. M'Baku becomes T'Challas bestie. Erik turns out to be the emperor who is being helped by mother (adds some kind of mystery and twist) and Tchalla gets to put hands on them. Then Coates leaves so he can write an x title he so Much wants.

JA makes avengers feel like an actual flagship book rather then just there. We got the old guard and the new guard of the MCU. This should feel bigger then what we are getting right now.

1. The nigerian fight in the dark looks SOOOO much better there.

2. The final killmonger fight looks a TON better. Looks much more natural. idk if that is jus tbecause the screen is so small or if it is like that in the bluray

3. If they would have given me 30 more seconds of cap/bp fighting side by side and 15 secnds of fighting Black Dwarf, i probably wouldn't complain at all

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

just read wakanda forever. I was hoping things would end different for nakia. also the issue was just ok to me. I think the first issue was the worst of the three.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

1. The nigerian fight in the dark looks SOOOO much better there.

2. The final killmonger fight looks a TON better. Looks much more natural. idk if that is jus tbecause the screen is so small or if it is like that in the bluray

3. If they would have given me 30 more seconds of cap/bp fighting side by side and 15 secnds of fighting Black Dwarf, i probably wouldn't complain at all
    Its like that on Blu-ray/IMax edition

Its funny though..if the fights just looked like this in the theater it kills half the complaints imo. Killmonger fight looks more natural and you can see some cool moves.

That Nigerian fight might be favorite T'Challa fight. In terms of usage of skills.

Wait a sec we're agreeing on things