Page 6 of 357 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Hell, how many times have they had to start a new Panther thread? We held the record long before this.
    Yes but unless I'm mistaken this is the first time it was restarted (along with other large threads) because the mere size of it was [presumably] causing server load issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Mantis Dad of your going to say it say it Right! Lol.

Black Panther Appreciation: Aw hell naw Karen, keep your bland ass potato salad to yourself!

LOL, you are right Ezyo! Sorry, I tried to ad lib it from memory. That was one of the most funny skits I have ever seen on SNL, I think I will go watch it again (about 50 times), while I wait for these slow A$$ forum threads to load!

“Listen, a year ahead of time, we had no idea ‘Wakanda Forever’ was going to be amazing,” McFeely said around the time Captain America’s group first arrives in Wakanda. “We tested this movie a few times, and when we got to this scene, most of the audiences, say in January and early February, went, ‘Oh this is an interesting place, I’ve never been here before.’ After mid-February, once Black Panther had come out, this scene gets a huge cheer. It just rewards you investing in these characters. I shouldn’t have been surprised, but boy, I was really pleased.”

“It was a big conversation early on. I said, ‘We’re going to set a lot of the third act in Wakanda because if you’re going to go anywhere in the world to protect a McGuffin from an evil alien, it’s going to be Wakanda,’” Russo added.
    http://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/08/...nther-success/

Yo there was a Wakandacon in Chicago and no one told me?!

Celebrating Black Panther, Afrofuturism, and black creativity at the first-ever Wakandacon
    https://film.avclub.com/celebrating-...rea-1828134505

at least 3 people on here (or who use to be on here) have my number.

I gotta catch the next one hopefully it jumps from city to city. I'm not trying to go to Chicago right now. No offense to my Chi brothers and sisters tis a great city but its been way to hot for me the past several years.
    The J-man

Yo there was a Wakandacon in Chicago and no one told me?!

Celebrating Black Panther, Afrofuturism, and black creativity at the first-ever Wakandacon
    https://film.avclub.com/celebrating-...rea-1828134505

at least 3 people on here (or who use to be on here) have my number.

I gotta catch the next one hopefully it jumps from city to city. I'm not trying to go to Chicago right now. No offense to my Chi brothers and sisters tis a great city but its been way to hot for me the past several years.
    The J-man

Wonder Woman Forever!

Themyscira.

Wonder Woman was clearly agitated pacing back and forth.

Diana: "You can't be serious about this... It's absurd!"

T'challa: "I filed a motion in the international courts system and you are hereby no longer legally allowed to cross your arms!"

Diana: "I do it to block bullets and send energy projectiles at my enemies... It has nothing to do with your 'Wakanda Forever' salute!"

T'challa: "If you cross your arms again you are infringing upon a 10,000 year old trademark!"

Diana: "C'mon CAT man you cross your arms across your chests mine are sort of held out in front depending on the angle of attack!"

T'challa: "I'm sure you can figure out a way to do that without crossing your arms!"

Diana: "We are both super heroes give me break already it's to fight the bad guys stop being a jerk about this!"

T'challa: "Do whatever you want but if I see you cross your arms one more time I will with the might of Wakanda declare war on this island!"

Diana: "I know people way more powerful than the Avengers in our universe don't make me call for backup!"

T'challa: "I got Galactus and the Beyonder on Kimoyo speed dial you aint saying nothing!"

Diana: "You know Batman, with just a little prep time he could plan for the best you got just saying!"

T'challa: "He swagger jacked from me try again..."

Diana: "Pffffft... Okay, I can see your resolve is not going away any time soon so why don't you spend the night here on the island with the rest of the ladies and in the morning we can come to an agreement!"

T'challa: "Listen I'm in a relationship and..."

Kimoyo call...

Nakia: "My king it's getting late when are you coming home?"

T'challa: "I'm on a diplomatic mission politicking and whatnot so I probably won't be back until tomorrow morning so don't wait up!"

Nakia: "I miss you!"

T'challa: "Me too, bye!"

Diana: "AHEM... She's cute!"

T'challa: "Look, I agree to stay to keep the peace between our nations it's not my fault that there is nothing but women on this island but there are sacrifices I must make for my people!"

Diana: "WOW... So your vibranium suit retreats and somehow you have nothing but swim trunks underneath how convenient!"

T'challa: "Two steps ahead of my enemies, three steps ahead my friends, four steps ahead of the wet and wild party! For security purposes do you mind if I call in some of my friends just to be safe?"

Diana: "Whatever floats your boat King of Wakanda!"

Kimoyo call...

T'challa: "W'kabi, get M'baku and take a Royal Talon Fighter to these coordinates... IT"S... GOING... DOWN!"

W'kabi: "Dude you serious!"

T'challa: "Tell Okoye I the King gave you a last minute Wardog mission and bring your swim trunks!"

W'kabi: "WAKANDA FOREVER!!!"

T'challa: "Definitely forever!"

Diana: "Was this all part of your plan? Did you really care about the arm crossing thing or no? You sir are a dog!"

T'challa: Naw, I'm a CAT!"

Now that's how you properly Christen a new thread!

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Haven't been here in ages. What the hell happened here?

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    Haven't been here in ages. What the hell happened here?
    The forum has been running like garbage for about a week now. Incredibly slow, stuff double posting constantly, database errors.

They seemingly can't figure out why, so they have tried closing some of the giant threads on CBR to take a load off the server (it doesn't appear to have worked).

Hence the new thread.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    I missed the thread reboot!

Someone add the trades to pg1
    I'll do it as soon as the forum starts acting normal. Whenever that happens.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX HECTIC View Post
    Wonder Woman Forever!

Themyscira.

Wonder Woman was clearly agitated pacing back and forth.

Diana: "You can't be serious about this... It's absurd!"

T'challa: "I filed a motion in the international courts system and you are hereby no longer legally allowed to cross your arms!"

Diana: "I do it to block bullets and send energy projectiles at my enemies... It has nothing to do with your 'Wakanda Forever' salute!"

T'challa: "If you cross your arms again you are infringing upon a 10,000 year old trademark!"

Diana: "C'mon CAT man you cross your arms across your chests mine are sort of held out in front depending on the angle of attack!"

T'challa: "I'm sure you can figure out a way to do that without crossing your arms!"

Diana: "We are both super heroes give me break already it's to fight the bad guys stop being a jerk about this!"

T'challa: "Do whatever you want but if I see you cross your arms one more time I will with the might of Wakanda declare war on this island!"

Diana: "I know people way more powerful than the Avengers in our universe don't make me call for backup!"

T'challa: "I got Galactus and the Beyonder on Kimoyo speed dial you aint saying nothing!"

Diana: "You know Batman, with just a little prep time he could plan for the best you got just saying!"

T'challa: "He swagger jacked from me try again..."

Diana: "Pffffft... Okay, I can see your resolve is not going away any time soon so why don't you spend the night here on the island with the rest of the ladies and in the morning we can come to an agreement!"

T'challa: "Listen I'm in a relationship and..."

Kimoyo call...

Nakia: "My king it's getting late when are you coming home?"

T'challa: "I'm on a diplomatic mission politicking and whatnot so I probably won't be back until tomorrow morning so don't wait up!"

Nakia: "I miss you!"

T'challa: "Me too, bye!"

Diana: "AHEM... She's cute!"

T'challa: "Look, I agree to stay to keep the peace between our nations it's not my fault that there is nothing but women on this island but there are sacrifices I must make for my people!"

Diana: "WOW... So your vibranium suit retreats and somehow you have nothing but swim trunks underneath how convenient!"

T'challa: "Two steps ahead of my enemies, three steps ahead my friends, four steps ahead of the wet and wild party! For security purposes do you mind if I call in some of my friends just to be safe?"

Diana: "Whatever floats your boat King of Wakanda!"

Kimoyo call...

T'challa: "W'kabi, get M'baku and take a Royal Talon Fighter to these coordinates... IT"S... GOING... DOWN!"

W'kabi: "Dude you serious!"

T'challa: "Tell Okoye I the King gave you a last minute Wardog mission and bring your swim trunks!"

W'kabi: "WAKANDA FOREVER!!!"

T'challa: "Definitely forever!"

Diana: "Was this all part of your plan? Did you really care about the arm crossing thing or no? You sir are a dog!"

T'challa: Naw, I'm a CAT!"

Now that's how you properly Christen a new thread!

Did anyone else read T'Challa's lines with Chadwick's Wakandan accent?

Also, I now have Nate Dogg lyrics stuck in my head....

"When I met you last night baby....
    Last edited by Anthony Shaw; 08-07-2018 at 09:50 AM.

After a couple of weeks in production development heck my package has arrived... A Black Panther compression t-shirt for my son!

I will have to see how it holds up to extensive workouts before I get one in my size... I aint trying to Hulk out of a shirt not built to handle my heavy duty activities!

Still waiting for Disney to release my Royal Talon Fighter for sandbox cosplay but I'm so tempted to 3D print one myself!

This season of the AVENGERS series is devoted to BLACK PANTHER. That's why they changed the subtitle, the design and the animation style.

What it is: BIG Fun. NOTHING like what MARVEL ANIMATION has attempted before. A globe-spanning adventure that builds the Panther's and Wakanda's mythology in ways no one here (or anywhere) can anticipate.

What it is not: The movie. The comic book. Batman. Anything like MOSAIC (which is still awesome and you should buy it so I can do more, but still, no.)

You are not ready for this.

You are ABSOLUTELY ready for this.

It's one of the best things I've done in my entire career.
    Last edited by Redjack; 08-08-2018 at 08:15 AM.

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    This season of the AVENGERS series is devoted to BLACK PANTHER. That's why they changed the subtitle, the design and the animation style.

What it is: BIG Fun. NOTHING like what MARVEL ANIMATION has attempted before. A globe-spanning adventure that builds the Panther's and Wakanda's mythology in ways no one here (or anywhere) can anticipate.

What it is not: The movie. The comic book. Batman. Anything like MOSAIC (which is still awesome and you should buy it so I can do more, but still, no.)

You are not ready for this.

You are ABSOLUTELY ready for this.

It's one of the best things I've done in my entire career.
    Well you certainly know how to hype them up, Jack.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ra...tegory-1133138

BP getting an Oscar just got a lot more likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    Well you certainly know how to hype them up, Jack.
    I haven't even started hyping it. my contract won't let me yet. this is just a list of true generic facts.