Page 61 of 357 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161 ... LastLast
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    You were the one stating that now that marvel has xmen they will end up together in the mcu and apparently Coates had some sort of "insight" and as such out them back together.

As for your links, people immediately started making calls to have Shuri fight Tchalla for the throne and take over as BP as well.

That isn't going to happen. As for the comics side. It's just another ticking time bomb. It's been kinda obvious that coates wants to write x men or a storm book hence why there is such a x presence in his BP book. It would just be better to have them be friends so T'Challa can move on. He needs a ride or die chick for Wakanda. Storm isn't that, abd unless x office decides to give her to the BP franchise, it will never be the case
    I remember people saying ororo and tchalla wouldnt get back together. then what happened?

I remember people saying marvel would never get the rights back to the xmen. then what happened?

now people are saying ororo would never appear in a BP movie. that they would never get together. ok I would just say this. I don't know if it will happen but I would caution you in saying it would never happen.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    You were the one stating that now that marvel has xmen they will end up together in the mcu and apparently Coates had some sort of "insight" and as such out them back together.

As for your links, people immediately started making calls to have Shuri fight Tchalla for the throne and take over as BP as well.

That isn't going to happen. As for the comics side. It's just another ticking time bomb. It's been kinda obvious that coates wants to write x men or a storm book hence why there is such a x presence in his BP book. It would just be better to have them be friends so T'Challa can move on. He needs a ride or die chick for Wakanda. Storm isn't that, abd unless x office decides to give her to the BP franchise, it will never be the case
    Why anyone would want T'challa to hitch up with a character who was quick to jump into the sack with Wolverine shortly after she short circuited her own marriage, is beyond me.

But hey, different strokes for different folks I suppose.
    Last edited by Mr MajestiK; 08-24-2018 at 08:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    Why anyone would want T'challa to hitch up with a character who was quick to jump into the sack with Wolverine shortly after she short circuited her own marriage, is beyond me.

Uy hey, different strokes for different folks I suppose.
    because a whole lot happened before and since that badly written story you cant seem to let go. but as as you say different strokes right?
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 08-24-2018 at 04:44 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I remember people saying ororo and tchalla wouldnt get back together. then what happened?

I remember people saying marvel would never get the rights back to the xmen. then what happened?

now people are saying ororo would never appear in a BP movie. that they would never get together. ok I would just say this. I don't know if it will happen but I would caution you in saying it would never happen.
    They shouldn't be together unless x office gives rights of Storm to BP otherwise it's going to end again, with likely more fuckery

Good for marvel fox has been handling the marvel properties poorly save a few movie's.

If Coogler and feige are smart, they won't debut storm in BP's movie. There is no need for her to be apart of his mythos in the mcu. It wouldn't make sense and there's a good thing going with Nakia.

BANNED

because a whole lot happened before and since that badly written story you cant seem to let go. but as as you say different strokes right?
    I dont have to let anything go.

Have you "let go" of the totally false notion that T'Challa was a "bad husband," or that Reginald Hudlin "didn't get Storm's voice?"

Post AvX , everyone and their existential uncle, opted to write T'Challa down and clown him as regards the X-offices hatchet job on the marriage.

The X-office took great pleasure in taking any and all opportunities to throw shade on the marriage they sabotaged so please forgive for not wanting the BP solo book or the the overall BP Mythos, being blighted by a one sided linkage to the X-world that only benefits X-book related characters.

Let Storm go play faux "goddess" at the back of the bus in the X-books whilst being Wolverine's side piece as opposed to getting underserved shine in what's supposed to be T'Challa solo book.

The BP Mythos deserves better than the sub standard crap and X-agenda crap Coates has been pushing through T'Challa solo book.
    Last edited by Mr MajestiK; 08-24-2018 at 10:08 PM.

I dont have to let anything go.

Have you "let go" of the totally false notion that T'Challa was a "bad husband," or that Reginald Hudlin "didn't get Storm's voice?"

Post AvX , everyone and their existential uncle, opted to write T'Challa down and clown him as regards the X-offices hatchet job on the marriage.

The X-office took great pleasure in taking any and all opportunities to throw shade on the marriage they sabotaged so please forgive for nog wanting the BP solo book or the the overall BP Mythos being blighted by a one sided linkage to the X-world that only benefits X-book related characters.

Let Storm go play faux "goddess" at the back of the bus in the X-books whilst being Wolverine's side piece as opposed to getting underserved shine in what's supposed to be T'Challa solo book.
    Actually I have and that is a large part due to how Coates has handled them and that I have always supported them as a couple. If I hadn't let it go I would be like some Storm fans who dont ship for these two because of how she was handled during the marriage.

The Xoffices has a solid track record of writing all non-white males and females. Tchalla isnt the only who has suffered as a result of this. Ororo has suffered far worse under the Xoffices than Tchalla ever has.

and nah.... I would rather let her play real goddess in the heart of Wakanda at the side of her true love Tchalla.

BANNED

Actually I have and that is a large part due to how Coates has handled them and that I have always supported them as a couple. If I hadn't let it go I would be like some Storm fans who dont ship for these two because of how she was handled during the marriage.

The Xoffices has a solid track record of writing all non-white males and females. Tchalla isnt the only who has suffered as a result of this. Ororo has suffered far worse under the Xoffices than Tchalla ever has.

and nah.... I would rather let her play real goddess in the heart of Wakanda at the side of her true love Tchalla.
    Well it goes without saying that I personally, do not want the BP solo book being used as Coates personalised portfolio for angling his way to writing an X-book.

You've known me long enough to know that I was once as much of a shipper for the marriage as you are, so it's not as if I woke up one morning and decided to just say no to any further romantic engagements between these two characters without good reason.

T'Challa deserves an opportunity to find love with a potential Queen who won't be conflicted as to where her undivided loyalties as regards T'Challa and Wakanda stand.

If Storm can't be a "goddess" in the X-verse, she has no business being one in a supposedly solo BP book where the titular character plays 2nd,3rd and fourth fiddle behind practically all of his supporting cast.

I very much doubt that you would be supportive of a Storm solo book where she was all back of the bus so I can't for the life of me, see why you feel BP enthusiasts should accept Coates wholesale assault on T'Challa personal Mythos or just shut up in the face of such unprofessionalism on the part of this writer.

I've seen how hard you go in support and defense if Storm in her appreciation thread in particular and the overall forum in general and that level of dedication is commendable.

The same applies to actual BP Mythos enthusiasts posting here.

Storm was written well till AvX than marvel nuked it and there is no recovering.

You can't have Storm's other family and allies commit genocide against T'Challa's kingdom. You don't come back from that. Marvel wanted to ruin something great and they succeeded.

Now just pray they don't trip up with the MCU.
    The J-man

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Can I just say (and I've said this like 10 times already) that this is clearly a Black Panther appreciation thread? If all discussions all lead to Storm then the people causing that need to just leave here.

Black Panther doesn't exist because of Storm or the X-Men and vice versa. They're separate properties and always have been.

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    Can I just say (and I've said this like 10 times already) that this is clearly a Black Panther appreciation thread? If all discussions all lead to Storm then the people causing that need to just leave here.

Black Panther doesn't exist because of Storm or the X-Men and vice versa. They're separate properties and always have been.
    Exactly. As a matter of fact, I wouldn’t mind if we had a rule strictly against speaking about Storm in here from now on.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Astonishing Member

Well it goes without saying that I personally, do not want the BP solo book being used as Coates personalised portfolio for angling his way to writing an X-book.

You've known me long enough to know that I was once as much of a shipper for the marriage as you are, so it's not as if I woke up one morning and decided to just say no to any further romantic engagements between these two characters without good reason.

T'Challa deserves an opportunity to find love with a potential Queen who won't be conflicted as to where her undivided loyalties as regards T'Challa and Wakanda stand.

If Storm can't be a "goddess" in the X-verse, she has no business being one in a supposedly solo BP book where the titular character plays 2nd,3rd and fourth fiddle behind practically all of his supporting cast.

I very much doubt that you would be supportive of a Storm solo book where she was all back of the bus so I can't for the life of me, see why you feel BP enthusiasts should accept Coates wholesale assault on T'Challa personal Mythos or just shut up in the face of such unprofessionalism on the part of this writer.

I've seen how hard you go in support and defense if Storm in her appreciation thread in particular and the overall forum in general and that level of dedication is commendable.

The same applies to actual BP Mythos enthusiasts posting here.
    I'm all for this really, sooner rather than later.

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Exactly. As a matter of fact, I wouldn’t mind if we had a rule strictly against speaking about Storm in here from now on.
    That's my fault, I couldn't stop being petty lol.

She is a supporting character though. Like, 4th down the ladder behind Shuri, Ramonda, and the Doras.

ok I'll stop lol

Black Panther is coming to Netflix in September. I mean, I'm sure most of us already bought the home release though

It is also amazing how much push back the "BP for the oscars" thing has gotten... on COMIC AND COMIC BOOK MOVIE boards. Really fascinating. Not surprising, but fascinating. *shrug*
    Last edited by MindofShadow; 08-25-2018 at 06:41 AM.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

She is a supporting character though. Like, 4th down the ladder behind Shuri, Ramonda, and the Doras.

ok I'll stop lol

Black Panther is coming to Netflix in September. I mean, I'm sure most of us already bought the home release though

It is also amazing how much push back the "BP for the oscars" thing has gotten... on COMIC AND COMIC BOOK MOVIE boards. Really fascinating. Not surprising, but fascinating. *shrug*
    Truth man. No one watches the Oscars anymore yet somehow this movie makes it seem everyone watches and cares about the damn show lol. I for one don't give a crap about the Oscars and never will.

Quote Originally Posted by Punjabi_Hitman View Post
    Truth man. No one watches the Oscars anymore yet somehow this movie makes it seem everyone watches and cares about the damn show lol. I for one don't give a crap about the Oscars and never will.
    I just want to brag.

Kinda like the money thing. Not like I am getting any of that cheddar lol.

But I like being able to go, "SCOREBOARD!!!" during discussions lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

ok I'll stop lol

Its why I was so over the top about CGI (even when the movie came out) and final fight scenes because I knew where the conversation was headed. It was the out needed for fan boys to dismiss the film despite so many other great things.

You'd think comic book fans would love the idea a cbm finally breaking through and opening it up for others.

Essentially the film had to be flawless in order to be appreciated. Luckily the bluray quality is good enough that whenever they get done hating the film years from now it won't matter.