Page 70 of 357 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120170 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 5350

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Since when is Thor a king in the MCU?
    He ain't no king of the MCU. He is the God of the MCU.

When he was sitting on the throne in that ship.

He become king the second Surtur killed Hela

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    I JUST noticed it yesterday too. It's the look of instant regret. Like he realised it was what his father did to N'Jobu.
    He did what he had to do. Heavy is the weight of the crown.

Since Odin died, really. He practically has no people left, but still a king nonetheless.
    He's got half a ship lol

Let's hope Asguardians breed fast lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I JUST noticed it yesterday too. It's the look of instant regret. Like he realised it was what his father did to N'Jobu.
    The difference though is that Tchalla didn't have a choice.

Honestly T'Chaka went HAM on his baby brother who didn't have ant powers or anything. He could of easily subdued him. Tchalla already tried that. But nonetheless he still felt the weight of his actions

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    The difference though is that Tchalla didn't have a choice.

Honestly T'Chaka went HAM on his baby brother who didn't have ant powers or anything. He could of easily subdued him. Tchalla already tried that. But nonetheless he still felt the weight of his actions
    This is why I'm in favor of a Killmonger prequel. It can cover young T'Chaka (young Kani) and young N'Jobu (Sterling K. Brown) as well.

T'Chaka has a LOT of layers to him.

He had a spy watching his brother. So he always felt like he could only trust him so much.

Finally realizing The Godfather connection when thinking about Mind calling him N'jobobobob. In a lot of ways N'Jobu was a combination of Sonny and Fredo. He had Sonny's temper, but messed up like Fredo.

T'Chaka played it cool like Michael Corleone. You never really saw him coming. Totally embraced him, never gave him a hint that anything was wrong and then unveiled how he been keeping tabs on him all this time.

T'Chaka will always be remembered as the KING who had suffered the greatest attack on Wakandan soil (well..before Infinity War, smh). He was pissed. Especially since it was going to be revealed to everyone it was his brother. N'Jobu pulled the wrong move at the wrong time. T'Chaka could have spared him, but he had enough anger in him that he was ready to kill his brother if he gave him a reason. N'Jobu gave him a reason.

Need that Killmonger prequel spinoff. Lets hope the BP2 has as much depth as the first movie cause damn.
    Last edited by Klaue's Mixtape; 08-29-2018 at 07:21 AM.

Extraordinary Member

At least from the time Odin died up to when Thanos caught up to the ship carrying the last Asgardians between Ragnarok & Infinity War.

Extraordinary Member

Too bad Luke Cage is stuck on Netflix. I'd love to see a standalone film featuring BP, Cage, & Falcon.

I think a modern "Three the Hard Way" featuring BP, Falcon, & War Machine would work.

I'm really hoping we get some film version of Sam Wilson getting his tech on screen from Wakanda. To me, besides being the first two black superheroes, they should always be intertwined: one hero empowering another.

If War Machine does get face a court-martial after Infinity War, let him seek asylum in Wakanda, and his armor get Wakandan upgrades. I doubt that would happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post

If War Machine does get face a court-martial after Infinity War, let him seek asylum in Wakanda, and his armor get Wakandan upgrades. I doubt that would happen.
    that would pave the way for the "shuri as ironheart!" crowd

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Extraordinary Member

Damn, I did not even think of that.

Extraordinary Member

Books & movies, I want to see T'Challa bond with someone other than supporting characters, or Storm.

I enjoyed the bond between BP & Hawkeye on the EMH cartoon.

I enjoyed the bond between BP & Cage during Hudlin's run.

I miss Hudlin's unapologetic Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    This is why I'm in favor of a Killmonger prequel. It can cover young T'Chaka (young Kani) and young N'Jobu (Sterling K. Brown) as well.

T'Chaka has a LOT of layers to him.

He had a spy watching his brother. So he always felt like he could only trust him so much.

Finally realizing The Godfather connection when thinking about Mind calling him N'jobobobob. In a lot of ways N'Jobu was a combination of Sonny and Fredo. He had Sonny's temper, but messed up like Fredo.

T'Chaka played it cool like Michael Corleone. You never really saw him coming. Totally embraced him, never gave him a hint that anything was wrong and then unveiled how he been keeping tabs on him all this time.

T'Chaka will always be remembered as the KING who had suffered the greatest attack on Wakandan soil (well..before Infinity War, smh). He was pissed. Especially since it was going to be revealed to everyone it was his brother. N'Jobu pulled the wrong move at the wrong time. T'Chaka could have spared him, but he had enough anger in him that he was ready to kill his brother if he gave him a reason. N'Jobu gave him a reason.

Need that Killmonger prequel spinoff. Lets hope the BP2 has as much depth as the first movie cause damn.
    If Coogler is doing the sequel, I have no doubt he will out just as much if not more care into the details just like the first. Coogler has Been straight fire and knows how to craft a well nuanced story

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    Books & movies, I want to see T'Challa bond with someone other than supporting characters, or Storm.

I enjoyed the bond between BP & Hawkeye on the EMH cartoon.

I enjoyed the bond between BP & Cage during Hudlin's run.

I miss Hudlin's unapologetic Black Panther.
    Shit we got:

BP & Cage
    BP & voodoo
    BP & Cap
    BP & Tony
    BP & Namor
    BP & Blade
    BP & Strange
    Etc etc. Tchalla fits anywhere quite a nicely and there are a ton of interactions to be explored or brought up again. No need for him to limit himself

T'challa should teach Sam how to fight so he stops getting his ass beat

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    that would pave the way for the "shuri as ironheart!" crowd
    That movement is real? They trying to make Shuri all the black female characters. Good thing Misty already exist or they'd want Shuri to have a metal arm. Lol

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Shit we got:

BP & Cage
    BP & voodoo
    BP & Cap
    BP & Tony
    BP & Namor
    BP & Blade
    BP & Strange
    Etc etc. Tchalla fits anywhere quite a nicely and there are a ton of interactions to be explored or brought up again. No need for him to limit himself
    Cage & Hawkeye were the first two examples to pop in my head.

You are right, BP is flexible to enough to have entertaining team-ups with just about anybody.

Just think of the money Disney would rack in with a Black Panther & Blade film.

I stopped reading BP during the Hickman's crying game crap....so is T'Challa & Namor.....friends.....again?

I would just imagine them being wary of each other.
    Last edited by Anthony Shaw; 08-29-2018 at 08:23 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    T'challa should teach Sam how to fight so he stops getting his ass beat
    I'll take any excuse for those two to interact more.