Page 71 of 357 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121171 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 5350

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    I stopped reading BP during the Hickman's crying game crap....so is T'Challa & Namor.....friends.....again?
    They haven't interacted at all.

Namor is on the same team as Storm and Gentle though so *shrug*

The Avengers (so T'challa as well) are supposed to interract with Namor/Atlantis in the upcoming arc I do believe
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

The Avengers (so T'challa as well) are supposed to interract with Namor/Atlantis in the upcoming arc I do believe
    And I just bet Storm, Gentle, & Namor hardly ever have a Wakanda moment in that book.

I heard about Namor popping back up in Avengers as a villain.

Namor flooding Wakanda should never have happened. It totally destroyed what could have been an epic alliance, and provided the basis for a unique relationship in the films.

Too much baggage on the comics' side, I see.

Thank goodness for the movies!

Noo!! Sub-Mariner isn't hitting on Storm now, is he??!??!

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Noo!! Sub-Mariner isn't hitting on Storm now, is he??!??!
    In truth he is barely in it. He just makes cameos.

Too bad Luke Cage is stuck on Netflix. I'd love to see a standalone film featuring BP, Cage, & Falcon.

I think a modern "Three the Hard Way" featuring BP, Falcon, & War Machine would work.

I'm really hoping we get some film version of Sam Wilson getting his tech on screen from Wakanda. To me, besides being the first two black superheroes, they should always be intertwined: one hero empowering another.

If War Machine does get face a court-martial after Infinity War, let him seek asylum in Wakanda, and his armor get Wakandan upgrades. I doubt that would happen.
    If Steve isn't going to be around after Avengers 4, I suppose that does leave Sam out in limbo for a bit.

Though him or Bucky might end up being the Cap route. But hanging out with BP in Wakanda might work. I think Shuri might end up supplying gear to the Avengers if there's no Stark in the future.

Cage & Hawkeye were the first two examples to pop in my head.

You are right, BP is flexible to enough to have entertaining team-ups with just about anybody.

Just think of the money Disney would rack in with a Black Panther & Blade film.

I stopped reading BP during the Hickman's crying game crap....so is T'Challa & Namor.....friends.....again?

I would just imagine them being wary of each other.
    Namor and T'Challa are sort of indirectly allies through Jean Greys X-Men team. They are both working with her, which I guess indirectly means they are allies. They don't interact really, and likely aren't anything close to being friends... but they probably weren't friends when they first formed their alliance with Doom.

Namor flooding people appears to be a surprising forgivable offense in marvel for some reason. Back in the day, he joined the Invaders like a week after flooding New York.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    If Steve isn't going to be around after Avengers 4, I suppose that does leave Sam out in limbo for a bit.

Though him or Bucky might end up being the Cap route. But hanging out with BP in Wakanda might work. I think Shuri might end up supplying gear to the Avengers if there's no Stark in the future.
    It would be great if the Avengers find themselves stationed in Wakanda after the IW story wraps up. They gotta get away from Thunderbolt Ross.

Ultimate Member

It would be great if the Avengers find themselves stationed in Wakanda after the IW story wraps up. They gotta get away from Thunderbolt Ross.
    I'd love that too but I doubt it'll happen.

Things will be probably radically different if they half the human race remember they were snapped out of existence and it was the Avengers that helped save them.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Namor and T'Challa are sort of indirectly allies through Jean Greys X-Men team. They are both working with her, which I guess indirectly means they are allies. They don't interact really, and likely aren't anything close to being friends... but they probably weren't friends when they first formed their alliance with Doom.

Namor flooding people appears to be a surprising forgivable offense in marvel for some reason. Back in the day, he joined the Invaders like a week after flooding New York.
    This is really a poor reflection on the editors. An editor should have killed that move, or made it mandatory that some long term consequence/repentence result afterwards.

Jim Shooter was right to have Jean Grey die after the dirt she did as Dark Phoenix. Claremont & Byrne should not have allowed Jean to be a mass murderer.

You can't have perpetrators get off with no real consequences, and the victims receive no real justice. One looks remorseless, and the other looks weak. Both sides look unappealing which could mean loss in sales.

Who knows how much money Marvel lost with that stupid idea for drama.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    I'd love that too but I doubt it'll happen.

Things will be probably radically different if they half the human race remember they were snapped out of existence and it was the Avengers that helped save them.
    Commercially, it would make sense for Wakanda to be the center point for the Avengers' Earth based activities. Within the narrartive, I'm thinking T'Challa has some form of diplomatic immunity, and that could extend to the Avengers. You would still have the USA for Spider-Man, Ant-Man, Doctor Strange, and eventually the FF & X-Men.

The MCU should be global.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    "Backhand Barry."

Bwahahahaha!!!!
    Long live Back Hand Barry!!!!

The MCU should be global.
    There should be multiple avengers teams spread out throw the world then.

BC so far, there is only one reliable teleporter out there (Strange and his sorcerers).

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

yea I think that is absolutely absurd for them to be on same team as namor. other than tchalla stabbing him and shuri attacking Atlantis was there any real justice for what namor did when he nearly destroyed wakanda?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yea I think that is absolutely absurd for them to be on same team as namor. other than tchalla stabbing him and shuri attacking Atlantis was there any real justice for what namor did when he nearly destroyed wakanda?
    No

They squashed the beef OFF PANEL during Secret Wars during the time jump.

So yeah, Hickman spent 4+ years building this shit up and then solved it in an off panel conversation

Thanks Hickman!

Cage & Hawkeye were the first two examples to pop in my head.

You are right, BP is flexible to enough to have entertaining team-ups with just about anybody.

Just think of the money Disney would rack in with a Black Panther & Blade film.

I would just imagine them being wary of each other.
    I mean they squashed the beef off panel, I wouldn't say they are friends, but they aren't trying to kill each other either. They haven't interacted since SWll.

BP and blade film would be cool.

Miles still needs to take a trip to Wakanda and thank Tchalla for saving his as from Carol