Page 72 of 357 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122172 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 5350
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    No

They squashed the beef OFF PANEL during Secret Wars during the time jump.

So yeah, Hickman spent 4+ years building this shit up and then solved it in an off panel conversation

Thanks Hickman!
    yea thats dumb as hell. that makes absolutely zero sense to me. how the heck can you squash something to that degree? I mean even if they came to some agreement I don't imagine he would want to work with him in any capacity, definitely not a friendship.

a conversation ain't enough I'm sorry to address that situation.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

There's no proof that Namor and T'Challa "squashed the beef".

They put away their problems to avenge Strange and defeat Doom.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yea I think that is absolutely absurd for them to be on same team as namor. other than tchalla stabbing him and shuri attacking Atlantis was there any real justice for what namor did when he nearly destroyed wakanda?
    People seem to forget (not referring to you) that T'challa didn't stab Namor for the flood. Shuri took her revenge for the flood. T'challa (with the Black Bolt assist) stabbed him because he sent Thanos to Wakanda and joined the Cabal.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post

well I hope it gets addressed. namor has done too much for some sort of resolution to not have offered on panel.

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    People seem to forget (not referring to you) that T'challa didn't stab Namor for the flood. Shuri took her revenge for the flood. T'challa (with the Black Bolt assist) stabbed him because he sent Thanos to Wakanda and joined the Cabal.
    that makes it even more problematic as there is further aggression again tchalla wnd wakanda. I just dont see tchalla forgiving him for these things.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Even if Ironman is alive. Shuri is smarter then him. She will make the gear for the Avengers no matter what.

.... whats the difference lol?

we playing semantics now?

he worked together with the Dude he swore to kill from annihilating his country "for the greater good" or whatever.

T'challa shoulda just evaporated the dude as soon as he put on the IG lol. "THanks for the help buddy" boom zap good bye
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    yep.

The answer to the flood was shuri blowing Atlantis off the map lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

BANNED

AVENGERS home base will be in Wakanda or Shuri's Oakland base.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    Commercially, it would make sense for Wakanda to be the center point for the Avengers' Earth based activities. Within the narrartive, I'm thinking T'Challa has some form of diplomatic immunity, and that could extend to the Avengers. You would still have the USA for Spider-Man, Ant-Man, Doctor Strange, and eventually the FF & X-Men.

The MCU should be global.
    I think the center of the MCU basically has to be New York. It's marvel afterall.

So if they end up having Wakanda heavily involved, I'm thinking they'll operate out of the Wakandan Embassy in New York.

Ultimates sort of had a neat set up where Carols Alpha Flight, the Ultimates, and the Wakandan Embassy were all sort of connected. They could sort of do a version of that for the MCU.

This made me laugh, and I have no idea even what it means.
    Years before Kal-El ever landed from Space; tales were told of the ultimate warrior/hero; Conan the Barbarian!

Fantastic Member LastManStanding's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis Dad View Post

This made me laugh, and I have no idea even what it means.
    "Beef is when I see you
    Guarantee to be an ICU"- Notorious BIG

If I am not mistaken you are an army vet so you have seen the real consequences of war.

On the comic book side of things, Namor and Black Panther might be just indifferent about each other at this stage.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    If Steve isn't going to be around after Avengers 4, I suppose that does leave Sam out in limbo for a bit.

Though him or Bucky might end up being the Cap route. But hanging out with BP in Wakanda might work. I think Shuri might end up supplying gear to the Avengers if there's no Stark in the future.
    They were calling Bucky the white wolf in BP and IW so I doubt he will become the new Cap, Sam has a better shot at this point

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    .... whats the difference lol?

we playing semantics now?

he worked together with the Dude he swore to kill from annihilating his country "for the greater good" or whatever.

T'challa shoulda just evaporated the dude as soon as he put on the IG lol. "THanks for the help buddy" boom zap good bye
    I am still under the impression (until proven otherwise) that Tchalla purposefully deflected god Dooms blast into Namor, the panel and T'Challas response hints towards it lol

Quote Originally Posted by LastManStanding View Post
    "Beef is when I see you
    Guarantee to be an ICU"- Notorious BIG

If I am not mistaken you are an army vet so you have seen the real consequences of war.

On the comic book side of things, Namor and Black Panther might be just indifferent about each other at this stage.
    Considering Namor is pretty indifferent towards anyone who isn't an Invader or a hot blonde, that's probably about as good as it will ever get with him.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    Since Odin died, really. He practically has no people left, but still a king nonetheless.
    So I guess Thor's the actual "King of the Dead" then. Lol!