Page 73 of 357 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 5350
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    Books & movies, I want to see T'Challa bond with someone other than supporting characters, or Storm.

I enjoyed the bond between BP & Hawkeye on the EMH cartoon.

I enjoyed the bond between BP & Cage during Hudlin's run.

I miss Hudlin's unapologetic Black Panther.
    You and me both.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    So I guess Thor's the actual "King of the Dead" then. Lol!

For shame brother Maj LOL

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post

For shame brother Maj LOL
    I couldn't resist.

So I guess Thor's the actual "King of the Dead" then. Lol!
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I believe "Chokeslam Gary" was his name. Lol!
    Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

Put some respek on his name!

GOON SLAM IN THE HOUSE!

When Goon Slam Gary makes it on the big screen, I'm expecting some royalty checks Marvel!

{yes i mispelled prologue lol}
    hahahaha okay now we back

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    Since Odin died, really. He practically has no people left, but still a king nonetheless.
    mmmmm I mean Loki was running things after Dark World. No coronation or anything after Odin vanished.......idk

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    He ain't no king of the MCU. He is the God of the MCU.
    this. Moreso because all the other Asgardians are dead.....and GoTG were creepily gushing over his body (which wasn't nearly as big as it was in Thor 1)

When he was sitting on the throne in that ship.

He become king the second Surtur killed Hela
    Throne in the ship? You mean the Throne on Asgard before he threw hands with Help and she lopped of his eye. We only see Thor and Loki standing on the ship if I recall correctly.

The second Hela died? King of what tho? The second Hela died Asgard was destroyed........(if you actually believe she's dead anyway)

At least from the time Odin died up to when Thanos caught up to the ship carrying the last Asgardians between Ragnarok & Infinity War.
    Y'all got a real liberal interpretation of events. Loki ran things after Dark World. Hela assumed control mere minutes after Odin faded away. I guess you could make the claim Thor was in charge after Asgard was destroyed (or everyone was just working toward a common goal, survive and find a new home)...but King. MCU never actually portrays Thor as a King. God of Thunder....Leader....sure. Uncrowned King at best.

As far as actual MCU kings go-
    T'Chaka [deceased], T'Challa [deceased ], N'Jadaka (Erik Stevens) [deceased], Loki [deceased], Odin [deceased], Hela (queen) [fate unconfirmed] ... Back Bolt and/or Maximus [idk I didn't watch Inhumans]
    The J-man

"Asgard is not a place, its a people"

anyway, Russos confirmed half the asguardians on the ship were allowed to live by Thanos btw.

So, techincally, Thor is king of whatever remaining asguardians are left if he ever goes and finds them lol. He has the power of the bifrost now, it shouldn't be hard.

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Books & movies, I want to see T'Challa bond with someone other than supporting characters, or Storm.

I enjoyed the bond between BP & Hawkeye on the EMH cartoon.

I enjoyed the bond between BP & Cage during Hudlin's run.

I miss Hudlin's unapologetic Black Panther.

All his relationships in the comics got stripped away for the sake of events but then no one cared enough about T'challa to try and repair them.

- Namor destroyed for AvX and then Hickman's stuff

- Reed shipped off into the abyss

- Cap fractured in Hickman's stuff

and then his solo book basically cut him off from the rest of the MU because coates won't integrate at all.

Shit, Coates put Luke and T'challa on the same team for like 2 issues and I don't even remember them speaking?

Coates has put 100% of T'challa's friendly efforts into Storm. Eden's been in T'challa's book for 2 years and contributed nothing.

and then Ewing's Ultimates was so... inpersonal that you coudln't get much out of Adam or Monica. His best relationship was with Carol and all that consisted of was bickering lol

I am hoping being on the Avengers main book changes some of this but the book needs to pull back a bit next arc for that to happen.

All his relationships in the comics got stripped away for the sake of events but then no one cared enough about T'challa to try and repair them.

and then his solo book basically cut him off from the rest of the MU because coates won't integrate at all.

Shit, Coates put Luke and T'challa on the same team for like 2 issues and I don't even remember them speaking?

Coates has put 100% of T'challa's friendly efforts into Storm. Eden's been in T'challa's book for 2 years and contributed nothing.

and then Ewing's Ultimates was so... inpersonal that you coudln't get much out of Adam or Monica. His best relationship was with Carol and all that consisted of was bickering lol

I am hoping being on the Avengers main book changes some of this but the book needs to pull back a bit next arc for that to happen.
    hell I'm pretty sure Evans had better interactions relationship wise in his 6 issue's then Coates. Funny too how the people with the most interactions with Tchalla in Coates book are X-Men Characters

When Thanos snapped his fingers did the half of the Asgardians he let survive gets dropped by half too? Because if so he really gamed his own system there.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    When Thanos snapped his fingers did the half of the Asgardians he let survive gets dropped by half too? Because if so he really gamed his own system there.
    Maybe it spared the ones he already... fixed lol

I'm hopeful we get some Cap/BP interaction in the Cap book. Aside from Reed and Storm, I always thought he was BP's closest friend in the hero community.

They did seem on good terms in the little interaction they have had since Secret Wars, so I don't think there necessarily any drama there, but we'll see.

"Asgard is not a place, its a people"

anyway, Russos confirmed half the asguardians on the ship were allowed to live by Thanos btw.

So, techincally, Thor is king of whatever remaining asguardians are left if he ever goes and finds them lol. He has the power of the bifrost now, it shouldn't be hard.

Okay I stand corrected I just watched that scene again. Thor’s rule was short. Days? Weeks? Minutes? Hours?
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Okay I stand corrected I just watched that scene again. Thor’s rule was short. Days? Weeks? Minutes? Hours?
    Given Rags first credit scene.. Minutes..

i mean, he's still alive so technically he is still king?

whereever the asguardians ended up going anyway. They were supposed to be headed to earth

i mean, he's still alive so technically he is still king?

whereever the asguardians ended up going anyway. They were supposed to be headed to earth
    Probably Oklahoma.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum