Page 79 of 357 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129179 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 5350
    Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Way of the Black Panther:

Ninjutsu tactics by using thrown weapons to stop the cars and cause confusion

Divide and conquer

Use the comotion and their fear against them

Proceed to lay the beat-down

Evasive and offensive at the same time

And finally, some superhuman strength just to show off

Nice finds. I forgot how much I liked T'Challa's original BP habit.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Ah yes I remember this clip. I like how they beefed up Klaw to seem more imposing and dangerous (he is made of sound so he should be able to move at the speed of sound, ornjust faster then he has been depicted) but yeah o wasn't impressed when they basically had Klaw start rocking Tchalla despite the fact that Tchalla has never struggled so bad against him ever and he needed to get help in such a manner. Unfortunately it speaks volumes about how other cultures view people off African descent. The only anime I remember showing Black people in a decent light has been soul eater and that was specifically because the writer hated that black people were hardly ever featured in mangas and when they were it was a sad affair
    Just picked up the BP BluRay. I'm gonna watch the hell out've it and give you guys feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Nice finds. I forgot how much I liked T'Challa's original BP habit.
    Actually made them myself

I still prefer the original habit's helmet but I like the new suit more. At least it's overall design and function

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    Just picked up the BP BluRay. I'm gonna watch the hell out've it and give you guys feedback.
    Your gonna love it brother Maj, it's awesome seeing just how badass that scene is when it's properly lit and you see all the intricacies involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post

I still prefer the original habit's helmet but I like the new suit more. At least it's overall design and function
    I think the reason people like the OG habit is because how thennask looks imposing whereas the nee one looks less imposing around the eyes. If you look at fan nade art, you can see just how imposing the new habit looks just by adjusting the silver accents around the eyes

I have some better ones saved but I am not around my computer, but basically adjust the angle and he looks way more imposing
    Last edited by Ezyo1000; 09-01-2018 at 10:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post

I agree with this. I definitely feel that the original mask was a much better design than the newer one.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

I would like to draft the Storm villian from xmen gold. Hoping it is not Shadow King or something like that.

I agree with this. I definitely feel that the original mask was a much better design than the newer one.
    If you're geek enough you can plank down about 30.00 for the book of all the concept art for the Black Panther movie. It has some of the best renditions like all these different versions of BP suits. I'm still loving on my lady for getting this book as a birthday gift!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    If you're geek enough you can plank down about 30.00 for the book of all the concept art for the Black Panther movie. It has some of the best renditions like all these different versions of BP suits. I'm still loving on my lady for getting this book as a birthday gift!
    You got a real Queen in your life.

That's awesome.

Ultimate Member

For a book that is not out yet-the interest is there on Amazon and interesting at who she beats.

Shuri volume one comes out 4/2019
    #250 in Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Publishers > Marvel
    #438 in Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Graphic Novels > Superheroes

The Immortal Hulk vol 1 comes out 12/2018
    #2120 in Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Publishers > Marvel
    #4819 in Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Graphic Novels > Superheroes

Thor vol 1 (new series) 1/2019
    #1897 in Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Publishers > Marvel
    #4238 in Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Graphic Novels > Superheroes

Black Panther vol 6
    #2245 in Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Publishers > Marvel
    #5128 in Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Graphic Novels > Superheroes

Captain America by Ta-Nehisi Coates Vol. 1: Winter in America
    #951 in Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Publishers > Marvel
    #1955 in Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Graphic Novels > Superheroes

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    You got a real Queen in your life.

That's awesome.
    Every King needs their Nakia bro LOL��

I dunno, I personally find it very busy. It's badass for sure, but there is too much going on imo. Which is is why I like the new one because it has a nice balance. I would of adjusted the silver eyebrow like accents down about half an inch and tilted the silver eye accents up slightly but otherwise I think it's just right

Quote Originally Posted by MouserGrey View Post
    Gahhh! I don't have cable and I miss that T'Challa, too. How do I find it online?
    As of late the premier of each Marvel cartoon has been available on the Marvel HQ Youtube channel, so I think that might still be the case here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    BP appears on an episode of the Japanese anime Future Avengers (season 2 of Avengers Disk Wars) just for an episode.

The animation is solid for current anime standards, but I didn't really care for how BP or Wakanda were written. He has a fight with Klaw that starts off well and quickly goes south. I expect the Panther's Quest show to be far superior in writing and characterization.
    The writing might be night and day, but I still wish I was able to watch the Avengers anime legally .

The perfect combo would be the Japanese animation with Redjacks writing and Character designs... Otherwise
    I have no complaints with the upcoming season