Page 80 of 357 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130180 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 5350
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Your gonna love it brother Maj, it's awesome seeing just how badass that scene is when it's properly lit and you see all the intricacies involved.
    Hey brother Ezyo, I just got done watching the BP Blu-ray and you my friend, were 100% absolutely right.

The Nigerian fight scene in Sambisa Forest was super clear and bright which leaves me wondering why the same scene was so badly lit on the big screen?

I must say that after having watched this masterpiece again, I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would say that Logan was mire of a relevant movie?

I don't know what screens you all watched BP on but the jungle fight was fine at my theater.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The writing might be night and day, but I still wish I was able to watch the Avengers anime legally .
    You could always move to Japan

Disney XD Malaysia had teasers with an english dumb version of Marvel Disk Wars, so we know it exists. I'm guessing Disney doesn't want it in the U.S. for whatever reason. Probably because it wouldn't mesh with the other Avengers show. Honestly the concept is kind of weird for a western superhero show. They basically turn them into pokemon for the first season.

The perfect combo would be the Japanese animation with Redjacks writing and Character designs... Otherwise
    I have no complaints with the upcoming season
    I'm still not sure why but for some reason networks and executives want less detailed animation and less serialized stories. So we get what we get. Idk if Marvel is going to make any more MadHouse direct to Blu Ray animations, but doesn't sound like it anymore.
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    Hey brother Ezyo, I just got done watching the BP Blu-ray and you my friend, were 100% absolutely right.

The Nigerian fight scene in Sambisa Forest was super clear and bright which leaves me wondering why the same scene was so badly lit on the big screen?

I must say that after having watched this masterpiece again, I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would say that Logan was mire of a relevant movie?
    I wonder if it was lighten up post release or if being on a smaller screen nade a difference. But a the same time then CGI is also cleaner as well.

As for Logan well its because haters gonna hate and can't stand the idea that a movie with a nearly all black cast, Black director and people of color behind the camera, with Black's shown as not needing white saviours just grinds them to no end so the must make any excuse they can or try down play it. To the point of hypocrisy

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post

Maybe its how violent and "real" it looks and feels.

Its almost like being a Marvel movie works against Black Panther for people. It looks like it can be in the MCU, so people dismiss it as transcending the genre like Logan, but its not as quippy and action oriented like other Marvel films so Marvel fans dismiss it.
    It truly seems like critics and maybe half the comic book fan base gets why its so great. The other half either see it as too much of a MCU film or not enough of a MCU film.

I still thought it would be embraced more by comic book fans though.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

I wonder if it was lighten up post release or if being on a smaller screen nade a difference. But a the same time then CGI is also cleaner as well.

As for Logan well its because haters gonna hate and can't stand the idea that a movie with a nearly all black cast, Black director and people of color behind the camera, with Black's shown as not needing white saviours just grinds them to no end so the must make any excuse they can or try down play it. To the point of hypocrisy
    Nah they lightened it up.

I think they were going for a realistic look at how T'Challla would look in the darkness and the bullets firing would be the light they see. Just didn't translate as well. Blu-ray version is perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    I don't know what screens you all watched BP on but the jungle fight was fine at my theater.

Disney XD Malaysia had teasers with an english dumb version of Marvel Disk Wars, so we know it exists. I'm guessing Disney doesn't want it in the U.S. for whatever reason. Probably because it wouldn't mesh with the other Avengers show. Honestly the concept is kind of weird for a western superhero show. They basically turn them into pokemon for the first season.

I'm still not sure why but for some reason networks and executives want less detailed animation and less serialized stories. So we get what we get. Idk if Marvel is going to make any more MadHouse direct to Blu Ray animations, but doesn't sound like it anymore.
    They like them non-serialized so when the show goes into syndication they can air episodes without have to care about the order. I heard that about in a story about King of the Hill.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post

Alot people here had a hard time seeing it in theaters it was really dark. Still good but the Blu-ray let's you really appreciate it.

But the thing is DC animation is on point network and movie wise, that's the one thing they have over marvel media wise that they have yet to slack on to any extent that marvel has
    Last edited by Ezyo1000; 09-01-2018 at 10:36 PM.

I am ecstatic they fixed/modified/changed stuff for the blu ray.

I love my theater experience, but i'll end up watching the blu ray 10x more often than i'll see it in theaters.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Maybe its how violent and "real" it looks and feels.

Its almost like being a Marvel movie works against Black Panther for people. It looks like it can be in the MCU, so people dismiss it as transcending the genre like Logan, but its not as quippy and action oriented like other Marvel films so Marvel fans dismiss it.
    It truly seems like critics and maybe half the comic book fan base gets why its so great. The other half either see it as too much of a MCU film or not enough of a MCU film.

I still thought it would be embraced more by comic book fans though.
    It is because comic book fans are fiercely territorial. As are MCU fans.

So, if you say "black panther is the best MCU movie"... they take it as, "omg, my favorite movie isn't the best so that means it sucks!" and they go on the offense.

And the reason Black Panther gets so much more heat than any of the other movies is because you can legitimately argue it is the best movie. You can use RT score, RT ratings, Metacritic, box office, possible rewards, public response, ect. basically anything the incels couldn't touch lol. BP upset the establish hierarchy

Hence, every thread on the internet where the BP movie comes off, someone goes off on the, "it may be an unpopular opinion but..." rant that says the same stuff every single time lol.

Hell, like I said before, Spider-Man: Homecoming had the EXACT SAME cgi issues in regards to the skin tight cgi suit. EXACT SAME. How much heat did it get?

certain types of MCU/comic fanatics can't wrap there head around the fact you can like more than one movie at the same time and consider more than one movie great lol.

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

It's quite insane the amount of hypocrisy that comes up when it comes to BP I have a feeling Aquaman will be very similar to BP yet it won't half the hate. Even of ot was a nigh exact copy

It's quite insane the amount of hypocrisy that comes up when it comes to BP I have a feeling Aquaman will be very similar to BP yet it won't half the hate. Even of ot was a nigh exact copy
    It also wont have half the gross

Quote Originally Posted by dreyga2000 View Post
    It also wont have half the gross
    Logan didn't either and yet when comparing the two, the amount of gymnastics they use to try to down play BP is insane.

Or how people think tdk is on some untouchable plateau

Brian Stelfreeze's art has really grown on me. I love his BP rendition.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post

Brian Stelfreeze's art has really grown on me. I love his BP rendition.
    GOAT tier static art and he is one of the best with the "cat ears" look.