Page 83 of 357 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 5350

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post

Titans was BEGGING for it.
    Yeah no.
    Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post

I haven't seen that much push back on Aquaman.

Let's just say you and I have very different experiences online.

But anyway

https://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/09...ptember-rumor/

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Yeah no.

Let's just say you and I have very different experiences online.

But anyway

https://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/09...ptember-rumor/
    To be fair, they kinda were asking for it when they had Dick say "Fuck Batman" I mean, that was about as dumb as Gay saying "Aneka and Ayo don't need Black Panther, they can stand on their own" and then proceeded to shit talk T'Challa through half the mini? You don't bite the hand that feeds you.

So the line dropped by dick was a huge mistake for hyping up the show

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    To be fair, they kinda were asking for it when they had Dick say "Fuck Batman" I mean, that was about as dumb as Gay saying "Aneka and Ayo don't need Black Panther, they can stand on their own" and then proceeded to shit talk T'Challa through half the mini? You don't bite the hand that feeds you.

So the line dropped by dick was a huge mistake for hyping up the show
    Bruce Timm once showed Dick punching out Batman. The number of times Dick and Bruce have fallen out or argued over something is legendary. It was a common plot point in Wolfman's Titans that Dick and Bruce's relationship had some serious issues and this only got worse after Jason Todd's death.

Dick's an adult in this show. He doesn't need to rely on Batman to put a roof on his head. It's okay to have a character express a negative opinion over a more popular one every once in a while and I doubt this will last forever.

Of course, this will depend on how well they handle this and if Bruce actually has done anything to deserves such scorn. I doubt it will be because of rape camps or anything.

Edit post: I really have been talking too much about DC characters in this thread. My apologies. That's really not fair to BP fans.
    Last edited by Agent Z; 09-03-2018 at 01:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Bruce Timm once showed Dick punching out Batman. The number of times Dick and Bruce have fallen out or argued over something is legendary. It was a common plot point in Wolfman's Titans that Dick and Bruce's relationship had some serious issues and this only got worse after Jason Todd's death.

Dick's an adult in this show. He doesn't need to rely on Batman to put a roof on his head. It's okay to have a character express a negative opinion over a more popular one every once in a while and I doubt this will last forever.

Of course, this will depend on how well they handle this and if Bruce actually has done anything to deserves such scorn. I doubt it will be because of rape camps or anything.

Edit post: I really have been talking too much about DC characters in this thread. My apologies. That's really not fair to BP fans.
    I was thinking the same without all the details you provide. I like the comment. I thought the whole becoming Nightwing thing was about getting out of Batmans shadow. An F batman was coming at some point. Lol.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

The Hollywood Reporter takes Boseman quote out of context and now people are ripping him in the comment section.
    https://twitter.com/THR/status/1036566730972319744

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    The Hollywood Reporter takes Boseman quote out of context and now people are ripping him in the comment section.
    https://twitter.com/THR/status/1036566730972319744
    Good Lord that is embarrassing.. for the people who didn't bother to actually get the whole quote and only looked at the small section.. Also I wouldn't be surprised if t tweet from HR was probably done purposely to get that type of reaction from people. Doesn't matter though, BP will be gunning for the rewards it deserves

Who said DC characters...

I had to log-in just to say that those screengrabs from the film are BEAUTIFUL. Especially the one with Killmonger dragging you-know-who's head out of the plane. The sky looks so gorgeous there.

"You're dead!"- Soldier
    "You first"- Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII

"Yes, boo, cause this is Calvin Klein and I don't play that ****" - Tanisha

"You look like a fairy princess...that resides over the pits of hell." - New York

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

A few months ago I was travelled from Lagos to Abuja in Nigeria and just outside my plain window as the flight was about to land, the sun was setting over the hills and the view was very similar to this shot above. I wish I could have gotten a pic but I couldn't have my phone on in the flight (that's unfortunately the rule with Nigerian airlines). Such a beautiful sight. I'm pretty sure that's a practical shot of somewhere in South Africa but it does show at least Coogler and co did their homework.

I remember the first time I saw this in the movie theater with the T'Challa theme playing and the horse riders waving at the space ship as it was approaching the main city and I almost started crying for the fact that being someone of an African descent, the scene touched me as I felt some sort of pride in me as well as also being a BP fan.

The Warring Twins: