Page 178 of 208 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182188 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 3118

Red Dawn (1984 version)
    Keep your hands to yourself, leave other people's things alone, and be kind to one another.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Django Unchained: It wasn't what I was expecting from a Taratino film it was really toned down which I think is good for its subject matter. That said, I thought the film was good but I am not in awe of it as others.

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    Django Unchained: It wasn't what I was expecting from a Taratino film it was really toned down which I think is good for its subject matter. That said, I thought the film was good but I am not in awe of it as others.
    If you watched that last night on Paramount,it was toned down and edited.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Meh thriller.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    If you watched that last night on Paramount,it was toned down and edited.
    Ahhh, thats right but it was still so bloody and I expected more.
    Last edited by From The Shadows; 06-09-2023 at 10:01 PM.

Invincible Member

The Stepford Wives 1975. Two and half stars. I can't believe it took me all this long to watch the whole thing all the way through. Good as satire, but what really makes it work is that it's filmed as though it's a suspense movie. And it's influence is undeniable as the term "Stepford Wife" has been sorta slang for a long time. Having said that, it's view of women's issues seemed to limited to a certain class ( but that's a whole another can of worms).

I didn't see it but there was a remake in the early 2000's and just remember for the trailers that they went for a campy approach and gave away the twist ending in the commercial!

Renfield. I was a little surprised at how much I enjoyed this movie. Cage plays Dracula pretty well!
    Keep your hands to yourself, leave other people's things alone, and be kind to one another.

Creed III. Another solid entry in the franchise.

Sin City and Lone Wolf McQuade.

Astonishing Member

The Woman King

I wanted to like it more, but there wasn't much to it. It wasn't bad, but it dragged a lot and you only watch the beginning and the end of the movie, to understand what was going on.

I finally saw Hereditary and I thought I'd be disappointed like with The Witch and Megan. It had several scenes that creeped me out. Especially when she was looking through the photo album and the end. It wasn't a drama with one creepy scene thrown in. The acting was also superb. Of course Toni Collette is always good and its been forever since I've seen Gabriel Byrne in anything. Great film.

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JT221 View Post
    Renfield. I was a little surprised at how much I enjoyed this movie. Cage plays Dracula pretty well!
    I loved it! I got a 80s / 90s classic popcorn movie vibe ... maybe like Fright Night, with nods to the classic 1930s Dracula film. I think it go down as a 'cable success' even though it didn't do well at theaters.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post

Tons of fun
    I agree. Just watched this one too.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Extraordinary Member

Extraction 2-Wow Chris Hemsworth is taking this action hero thing effing seriously! Bravo good job dude.

GOJIRA (1954)
    GOJIRA RAIDS AGAIN
    KING KONG VS GOJIRA (1962)
    MOTHRA VS GOJIRA

I don't belong to the crowd of Gojira fans, these just didn't cut it for me.

The first fight between Kong and the beast with the tail is somewhat entertaining at least.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage