Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    So, you haven't seen Force Awakens or Last Jedi?
    Nope. No interest in watching them either.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Nope. No interest in watching them either.
    You should like redlettermedia.com from Milwaukee then. Be careful. Its addictive.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    Lucky him.
    I didn't think Last Jedi was as bad as many people say...

Not a movie, but i saw King Kong on Broadway. Not a great play but a true spectacle. It's a musical, the songs are okay but not great. The actors, especially the girl who plays Ann Darrow were very good. But Kong is fantastic, a true wonder. They really bring him to life on stage. It is a giant puppet-like creature worked by over a cozen people. Done by the org that did the "Walking with Dinosaurs" arena show.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

The first Paranormal Activity, for the first time actually. (one of those "yeah, gonna watch it one day" movies)

Man, so close to be decent but yet it doesn't quite work for me.

Among many problems one of the worst offender is that last scene who's just a bit too ridiculous. Which sucks cause that's your last impression of the movie.

Not really a bad idea but the execution was lacking. Which is basically my opinion about the whole movie.

Standing Member

Watched the first PITCH PERFECT and might watch the sequels. As pure junk food it's okay, but I thought the casual racism toward Asians was awful. Really, Hollywood seems to have a blind spot when it comes to the treatment of Asian characters. Also the way that the Lesbian character conformed to the stereotype--and yet they could have really shaken things up by making a few of the others LGBTQ. The boy-girl love story was nothing and it just made Anna Kendrick's character look weak if she really falls for such an empty male character who brings nothing to the table. She had a lot more chemistry with Brittany Snow--that should have been the real love story. But the singing was ace.
    sorry 🍁

Astonishing Member

The Marine 6 gotta luv that Becky Lynch especially when she's bad.