Page 177 of 206 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 3085
    Extraordinary Member

Not a movie but watching the 1st episode of FUBAR on netflix. "You're intestinal issues are from all the sourpatch crap you eat!" "Aggghhhhh!" LOL. Arnie still you got it.

Great movie- difficult subject matter.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 05-29-2023 at 11:11 AM.

Little Mermaid. Just as good as the original. My GFs daughter loved it.

I saw some movie called Little Loopers about a washed-up ex-golf pro coaching kids learning the game.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Spectacular Member

watched original Running Scared on Tubi last night.

then earlier today i watched the regular theatrical version of Ridley Scott's Legend

then on Tubi for this week Im watching these

Robot Jox before it gets taken off Tubi pretty soon
    Sinbad's Where U Been?
    Sinbad's Make Me Wanna Holla
    The Green Knight
    Space Raiders

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Over the weekend on Paramount + I watched Dungeons and Dragons: Honor Among Thieves.

It was enjoyable and worth watching at least once.

Grade: B-

It might become a modern underground cult following film. Pine's character here is really not too unlike Kirk. Surround yourself with assets who have the tools you need. Manipulate that to achieve your goal while meanwhile, as pointed out in the movie, you do very little actually.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Astonishing Member

Triangle of Sadness

Nice, gross Film, with a message.

Moonage Daydream. It's not so much a documentary about Bowie as an immersive Bowie experience.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Tons of fun

The Fabelmans---Great movie. I can see why it had a lot of buzz. Check it out. It's worth the 2 hours...

Weird Science came to Tubi so I thought, what the heck.

Not a very strong Hughes film, to be honest. Not a complete train wreck of a film, either, but watchable for the little 1980s oddity it is. Honestly, AMH is the weak link in the movie. Still blows my mind that they got the actual Road Warrior guy (Vernon Wells) and the guy from Hills Have Eyes (Michael Berryman) to play the mutant bikers that invade the party. Talk about catching the Zeitgeist of the era.
    Last edited by Scott Taylor; 06-05-2023 at 11:04 AM.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Finally saw The Witch and I have to say I was disappointed. They made it out to be this mind blowing thing but it just bored me. The only interesting part was the ending IMHO. They really should have pushed this as a drama more than a horror but to me it wasn't even interesting as a drama. This probably won't be a popular opinion since its well liked but that's how I feel.

Spectacular Member

watching Come Play on Freevee right now. Movie's really good. Better than that Babadook from a couple of years ago. I didnt like the Babadook movie that much.

Then i need to watch The Wizard that just got added on Tubi recently

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    A Man Called Otto

Tom Hanks, 2022

This movie caught me by surprise. I went it to it mostly cold, having only watched the initial trailer. Maybe the solemn moments in this film were hinted at in the trailer, if so I don't recall. Note to self go find that initial trailer.
    I was moved by this film. I don't know what it cost to make but I see it made just over $100m in it's whole run, $64 of that domestically.
    For me this is a solid bit of quality yet again from Hanks. I could see this film growing in renown over the years.

Theme of the film is....
    spoilers:
    The theme is depression-->suicide and coping with loss.
    end of spoilers

Grade: A
    IMDB: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    A Man Called Otto which I thought was deep and had its sweet bits and Cocaine Bear which I found funny and suspensful. Feel for the poor bear , though, who died horribly, and no, he didn't go on a rampage.

Have you guys seen the original ... I think Swedish film? It's called A MAN CALLED OVE. I enjoyed Tom Hanks movie, but he's just not grumpy / socially clueless enough as Otto / Ove for me. Otto did pull directly from the original, so it will seem familiar, but OVE also has scenes about his father, and his job.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

THE PORTABLE DOOR.

Stumbled on this movie by accident and it was a fun little movie. Hadn't heard about it all. It has a great cast with Chris Waltz, Sam Neil, Mirando Otto in smaller roles. It's a fantasy set in modern London. The Jim Henson studio had something to do with it.

"Paul Carpenter is an intern at a mysterious London firm with unconventional employers, including a CEO who wants to disrupt the ancient magical world with modern corporate practices."
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?