Page 125 of 204 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135175 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 3051

Quote Originally Posted by DanMad1977 View Post
    Thanks for your input. I thought I read somewhere that Odin had two Infinity Stones, and hid the Cosmic Cube/Space Stone on Earth, because he feared two stones at the same place would be too dangerous to have. That implies that there is another stone on Asgard. Maybe it will clear things up, next in line in my rewatch is Iron Man 3 then Thor 2.

Good to see the movies again, I like them better then the first time. When I see a Marvel movie for the first time I get too excited to really enjoy it and see everything, like I am a kid again, lol.

Recently watched Avengers again. Still the best of the Marvel movies, but maybe I change my mind on the way.
    Nice. With the world being in the state it is, anything that brings joy to one's life is something that is worth doing. I was actually contemplating watching the Captain America trilogy one of these weekends.

What you mentioned, I think the end of Thor: The Dark World will clear up
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

Astonishing Member

What you mentioned, I think the end of Thor: The Dark World will clear up [/QUOTE]

Yes, I thought so. Funny thing is, I remember almost everything from the movies, but the infinity stone story is almost a blank to me. I never cared enough about them, even if they are one of the most important parts of the entire series. Watching it chronological is really better for me and my wife. Interesting to see where they went from movie to movie.

The New Mutants. As bad as everyone says it is.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Sounds of Metal.

Tenet. A straight forward Bond-like story told in a complex way. But mainly putting something on film never seen before.
    spoilers:
    showingt time moving both forward and backward in the same scene, with characters interacting going forward and reverse
    end of spoilers
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

The Land Before Time
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

Ultimate Member

Performance (1970) with Mick Jagger and James Fox. Um...two and a half stars? I've always been aware of this film but never put any effort into seeing it until just now. For some reason I was under the impression that it was going to be be way more artsy and esoteric than it turned out to be, although of course it had those elements to it.

Finally got around to seeing Kong Vs Godzilla, or whatever it's called.

I wasn't disappointed since I had low expectations. Kong will always be a sympathetic character to me, regardless of the incarnations we've seen.
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Tenet. A straight forward Bond-like story told in a complex way. But mainly putting something on film never seen before.
    spoilers:
    showingt time moving both forward and backward in the same scene, with characters interacting going forward and reverse
    end of spoilers
    I think what it was missing was a POLICE SQUAD freeze frame ending.

Niffleheim

I was bored today so I watched Paul Newman's Verdict, Enemy of the State and Cousin Bette. Enjoyed 2 out of 3

Greyhound on Apple TV. Fantastic, no frills WWII sea battle movie. Held together by Hanks performance, and solid script.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Killdozer: An ABC telemovie from 1974 starring Clint Walker and Carl Betz about six oil company roughnecks on an isolated island terrorized by a huge bulldozer that gained murderous sentience after coming in contact with a meteorite. A cheesy film (based on a Theodore Sturgeon novella) to be sure, but it was a fun watch.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

As seen on TV! and from the House of Ideas.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    As seen on TV! and from the House of Ideas.

I found that comic after I watched the movie. Wish I still had it today.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Astonishing Member

Iron Man 3
    Thor 2
    Winter Soldier

I will never watch IM 3 again. Its easily the worst Marvel Movie.