Page 207 of 208 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208 LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 3116
    Spectacular Member

I've been watching the Black Friday movie on Freevee tonight. not bad for a silly horror movie.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by XandertheWise View Post
    I've been watching the Black Friday movie on Freevee tonight. not bad for a silly horror movie.
    Which one? I think there's a least 2 or 3 horror movies titled "Black Friday"...

Spectacular Member

the Black Friday horror comedy movie that has Bruce Campbell, Devon Sawa, Micheal Jai White. Duh. THAT Black Friday movie.

Everyone knows that movie except just for you apparently. How do you not know this?

Anywyz. the movie was good but not terrible. its a quick silly horror comedy movie where the weird glowy blob type thing reminds me of the stuff from Slither

Invincible Member

the Black Friday horror comedy movie that has Bruce Campbell, Devon Sawa, Micheal Jai White. Duh. THAT Black Friday movie.

Everyone knows that movie except just for you apparently. How do you not know this?

Anywyz. the movie was good but not terrible. its a quick silly horror comedy movie where the weird glowy blob type thing reminds me of the stuff from Slither
    Cuz you didn't specify which one you watched and I was curious. Again there's more than one movie with that title. For all I knew you might have been referring to the Boris Karloff film...

Ungentlemanly Warfare was excellent. Great caper movie. Fun stuff.

I hope that Guy Ritchie gets to direct something similar for Marvel.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    Cuz you didn't specify which one you watched and I was curious. Again there's more than one movie with that title. For all I knew you might have been referring to the Boris Karloff film...
    the new Black Friday horror comedy movie has been around since a year or two already. how do you not know about it?

Spectacular Member

anyways

I was watching a little bit of an old 1990s sci Fi flick called Nemesis on Plutotv last night. the movie had some hot buff chick where she was naked in one scene

Astonishing Member

the new Black Friday horror comedy movie has been around since a year or two already. how do you not know about it?
    I don't know about that movie, too. Never heard of it, duh.

Astonishing Member

Land of Bad

Nice special op movie, military style, with two of the Hemsworth brothers.

Kandahar

A bit boring and emotionless.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire
    Grade: B-
    GB_FE.JPG

I liked this film and enjoyed the largest parts of it. I don't take issue with "too many people(cast)", I felt the story worked with the number of new/old GB cast in the film. I really loved Afterlife and probably am only hamstrung by my own expectations with this film. With Afterlife they(writers/producers) were really forced to be fresh. New location, address the main og GB cast give the Spengler family a pulse, like/love them in this chaos. Being back in NYC, at the firehouse allowed them a massive crutch....be familiar. Hey, GB isn't the first film to copy/paste/alter the original film cause that is exactly what happened here save a few scenes. Frankly being familiar is what saves it from dropping into a 'C' grade for me. They at least sold the familiar pretty good most places. I liked our new ghost friend Melody too bad she is gone but reality says you can't keep an actress looking like a 16yr old ghost for too long. I was not too enthralled with Nadeem/Firemaster. As a Gatekeeper/Keymaster stand in character he just needed more workshopping for me.

I enjoyed seeing Winston's paranormal lab space. It felt like they were leaning into Men In Black a bit there. Dan Akroyd's Ray is as fun to watch as ever as is Bill Murray. McKenna Grace is the real breakout actress in these newest installments of the franchise. I think it will be curious to follow her career the next 10 or so years. I sense a real actor inside with more than teen angst to portray, unlike Finn Wolfhard. I feel Finn may have now peaked with GB and closing out Stranger Things.

Not sure where the next GB story takes us but I'm glad to go. I did see that this film has now crossed $100m US domestic with this past weekend.

My rank:
    Ghostbusters: A
    Afterlife: A-
    GBII: B
    Frozen Empire: B-
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Astonishing Member

anyways

I was watching a little bit of an old 1990s sci Fi flick called Nemesis on Plutotv last night. the movie had some hot buff chick where she was naked in one scene
    Sue Price, professional Bodybuilder from the 80´s or 90´s. In part 2,3 or 4 you can see her totally naked in the uncut version.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by DanMad1977 View Post
    Sue Price, professional Bodybuilder from the 80´s or 90´s. In part 2,3 or 4 you can see her totally naked in the uncut version.
    well that's what was on Plutotv, they probably did air the Uncut version since she was naked full frontal showing her bush and everything

Spectacular Member

on Netflix right now, I'm watching Conan the Destroyer even though I've seen it a gazillion times before already

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

anyways

Quote Originally Posted by DanMad1977 View Post
    I just went and looked this up on IMDB which has the trailer. It is from 1992, but Sue Price isn't listed in the credits. Is this the wrong Nemesis film? Sue Price is listed in the sequels 2-5.

There is strong imagery that invokes 1999s Matrix. Then it also borrows from Terminator(which borrowed from Westworld) and elements of Robocop(which Universal Soldier did as well, also 1992 release).
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Wasn't Deborah Shelton in Nemisis?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!