Page 68 of 85 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1273
  1. #1006
    King of Wakanda Midvillian1322's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    8,375

    Default

    The Hunt. Was a really good movie. Not a horror movie at all just a gory comedy. Fun as helll too watch. Left or right of the isle D or R can enjoy the movie. It makes fun of the far left and far right. Only political agenda is that extremes on either side are silly.

  2. #1007
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,028

    Default

    Bloodshot, pretty fun sci-fi actioner. If there's a part 2 I'm there

  3. #1008
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    909

    Default

    Sliver:

    Cheeeesyyyy...I remembered it as a really good thriller, but its dated now. I somehow liked it anyway.

  4. #1009
    Astonishing Member Starter Set's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Inside the Jupiter 2
    Posts
    2,975

    Default

    Well, as fear around the corona virus made me a prisoner in my own goddamn house i do have quite some time to watch movies and shows now.

    Knew that it was a good thing to keep that Netflix subscription on lol.

    Anyway, i first went on a power rangers rampage cause you do need funny, silly stuff when stuck at homes with kids. One can only take so much of it without losing his mind though so i switched to good ol' classics such Goonies, Tron, Demolition Man (for some reason) and that Haunted thing on Netflix which was funny. Pretty good at times, pretty stupid at other times.

    Gotta love that all "but it's real" vibe they are trying to give to it.
    Last edited by Starter Set; 03-17-2020 at 10:32 AM.

  5. #1010
    King of Wakanda Midvillian1322's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    8,375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    Well, as fear around the corona virus made me a prisoner in my own goddamn house i do have quite some time to watch movies and shows now.

    Knew that it was a good thing to keep that Netflix subscription on lol.

    Anyway, i first went on a power rangers rampage cause you do need funny, silly stuff when stuck at homes with kids. One can only take so much of it without losing his mind though so i switched to good ol' classics such Goonies, Tron, Demolition Man (for some reason) and that Haunted thing on Netflix which was funny. Pretty good at times, pretty stupid at other times.

    Gotta love that all "but it's real" vibe they are trying to give to it.
    I rewatch Demolition man all the time. Wesley Snipes is a great in that imo. Stalone is stalone

  6. #1011
    Extraordinary Member Deathstroke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,661

    Default

    I saw the Nicholas Cage movie Dying of the Light. I didn't like it. I thought it was just bad all the way around.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

    Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

    "I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

  7. #1012
    Astonishing Member Starter Set's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Inside the Jupiter 2
    Posts
    2,975

    Default

    The Conjuring 2. That was way, WAY, better than i expected.

  8. #1013
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    I saw the Nicholas Cage movie Dying of the Light. I didn't like it. I thought it was just bad all the way around.
    When was his last good movie? His last good role was in Kick Ass, I suppose. He made a ton of really bad movies the last ten years, and he doesn't stop. What happened to him, why does he do that? Its a if he has given up.

  9. #1014
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    15,784

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DanMad1977 View Post
    When was his last good movie? His last good role was in Kick Ass, I suppose. He made a ton of really bad movies the last ten years, and he doesn't stop. What happened to him, why does he do that? Its a if he has given up.
    He's made a lot poor financial decisions over the years, so he's made it a habit to accept sub-par scripts in order to make money. What's interesting is that a lot of people will still find Nic entertaining, knowing that the film he's in is not good.

  10. #1015
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    15,784

    Default

    Watched Nighthawks starring Stallone, Billy De Williams, and Rudger Hauer. I went into it with low expectations so I was able to let myself be entertained despite the hackneyed writing. Lots of rather unlikely things happen and characters know things they shouldn't know for no good reason other than the script says it happens.

  11. #1016
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    20,955

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    Watched Nighthawks starring Stallone, Billy De Williams, and Rudger Hauer. I went into it with low expectations so I was able to let myself be entertained despite the hackneyed writing. Lots of rather unlikely things happen and characters know things they shouldn't know for no good reason other than the script says it happens.
    And it featured Persis Khambatta (Lt. Ilia from the first Star Trek movie) with hair!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

  12. #1017
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    He's made a lot poor financial decisions over the years, so he's made it a habit to accept sub-par scripts in order to make money. What's interesting is that a lot of people will still find Nic entertaining, knowing that the film he's in is not good.
    It is as if he is so bad, that its good again. But I don't think so.

    The last movie with him I enjoyed, because it was funny was one I can't even remember the name. I have to look it up...

  13. #1018
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,028

    Default

    The last Nick Cage movie I saw was "running with the devil". With Larry Fishburne pretty damn entertaining lol. Nick comes from that era when making "bad movies" was an art.

  14. #1019
    New and Improved hulahulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,659

    Default

    Frozen 2. Nowhere near as good as the first. Although I like stories about forest spirits and elemental representations. Just seemed like it was phoned in. Amazing animation, though.
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

  15. #1020
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    20,955

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hulahulk View Post
    Frozen 2. Nowhere near as good as the first. Although I like stories about forest spirits and elemental representations. Just seemed like it was phoned in. Amazing animation, though.
    I heard it's debut on Disney+ has been moved up to next Monday I think, the reason being so kids could have something new to watch while stuck at home thanks to schools being closed due to coronavirus.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •