Knuckles.jpg
Grade: B-

I watched all 6 episodes in one sitting, just under 3 hours. Each episode is 24-28 min long after removing 2 minutes of credits from the run time given. This show does presume that you've watched the two Sonic movies, especially the last one. However they do give you a recap to catch anyone up who might be using Knuckles as a first step into this universe. Sonic and Tails show up in the first episode as is Maddie (Tika Sumpter) to let us know Tom (James Marsden) is out of town (not budget available).
It is an entertaining show. No one is going in expecting allegory and deep metaphors about the meaning of life I wouldn't think. The show is set up in typical straight guy(Knuckles) funny guy (Wade/Adam Pally) fashion where they play off each other for situations. I was surprised to see Edi Patterson as Wade's sister Wanda. I had to look her up cause she has those mannerisms that make me go "where do I know you", oh, right she is Judy from The Righteous Gemstones.
The show is about Knuckles avoiding capture, Wade proving himself to himself(then later his dad) by winning a bowling tournament.
It is silly fun at its core.

Looking forward to the next Sonic movie later this year and I'd watch more of this. Edris Elba as Knuckles is fun to listen to.