Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
Killdozer: An ABC telemovie from 1974 starring Clint Walker and Carl Betz about six oil company roughnecks on an isolated island terrorized by a huge bulldozer that gained murderous sentience after coming in contact with a meteorite. A cheesy film (based on a Theodore Sturgeon novella) to be sure, but it was a fun watch.
Yo, what service is that on? When I fire up the streaming box I head to Tubi first 95% of the time in the hopes they gets some new old stuff. I've never seen Killdozer.

I assume this thread for recently COMPLETED seen movies. I rarely get through things in one sitting but I got through 3/4's of Airport '77. The effects of when the plane crashes and people go flying through and try to survive the thing sinking are fantastic. Come to find out they made a few of these Airport movies semi-annual like iPhones back in the 70's.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
Tenet. A straight forward Bond-like story told in a complex way. But mainly putting something on film never seen before.
spoilers:
showingt time moving both forward and backward in the same scene, with characters interacting going forward and reverse
end of spoilers
Yea it must have just hit HBO, I thought it was dope. Gonna have to sit through it a time again and I'm usually meh+ on Nolan in general but I liked this one a little more than a couple others.