Page 202 of 208 FirstFirst ... 102152192198199200201202203204205206 ... LastLast
Results 3,016 to 3,030 of 3111

The Marvels

Mediocrity that received certain amount of fair criticism, but with movies like Ant-Man 2 and Thor 2 and Eternals I don't think it's my least favorite mcu thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by DanMad1977 View Post
    I never understood the hate for R5. It wasn't flashy and comic books like part 3 and 4, it was more character driven. I think people disliked it, because it had no real boxing match at the end.
    I definitely find it underrated.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Extraordinary Member

Damsel- I liked this waaayyy better than I thought I would. There really are no good men in this. But the female villain is really evil. So you don't notice that much.

Ricky Stanicky. Amazon.
    It’s was about a 6. I liked it and laughed a few times. Well more than a few and John Cena was really good and his Atlantic Coty night club act was hilarious.
    While not Oscar material it was entertaining for a few hours and is a cute/dumb time waster that left me smiling more than not.

Damsel, Netflix. It was ok. I found it a little trivial and boring but the quality was top notch. Just wish the story was more interesting.

I saw Damsel today.

Hey, I love Millie Bobby Brown as much as the next person thanks to those two Enola Holmes movies she did. And I liked the trailer for this movie when I saw it.

Unfortunately, the script is kind of a mess with a rather impressive cast seemingly slumming for a paycheck in a paint by numbers story that wasn't quite as appealing as the sort-of-similar 2022 film The Princess.

Still, at least it was worth watching once. I gave it a 5 out of 10 on IMDB.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

BANNED

watched the WCW movie Ready to Rumble on Tubi yesterday.

Tonight right now Im watching the classic Empire of the Ants that was on TBS alot back then in the 1980s

Napoleon. I’ve spent three hours doing worse. They should have sold it as a love story with Josephine, more than biopic. It wasn’t bad and, as usual, Joaquin did a superb job. If you haven’t seen it, give it a view.

Astonishing Member

Ferrari

After seeing Lamborghini, Ferrari was next.

The production quality was a bit better than in Lamborghini, the actors had more star power. I felt entertained by both. At first I didnt see Adam Driver as Enzo, but he grew on me in a few minutes.

In Lamborghini, Ferrucco approached Enzo and tried to make business with him. Enzo brushed him off. I would like to see how the Ferrari guys tell that story.

I saw Damsel and Ricky Stanicky, enjoyed both. My bar is low for streaming movies. If I have an enjoyable evening, I give it a thumbs up. Neither is a great movie by any stretch. But both kept me interesting and or amused throughout.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Rewatched X2. It holds up but makes me sad for what could have been with the X-franchise had they really done a proper build up to Dark Phoenix and not done whatever Last Stand is meant to be. Fox should have done one more non-Phoenix X-movie to develop some of the team and introduce the space stuff.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

BANNED

watched Wilder Napalm last night.

watching The Warriors on Paramountplus this morning right now

Poor Things---Yeah, Emma Stone deserved the Oscar. This was a wild story that seemed crazy at the beginning but as it went along it all made a lot of sense and watching the progression of Emma's character was superbly done. This is one of those movies where it's hard to find a fault and I can't find one. The whole cast did a great job, though I think Willem Dafoe was overlooked as best Supporting Actor. Personally I liked this better than Oppenheimer, Barbie, Killers of a Flower Moon, Holdovers and equal to American Fiction (The Best Picture nominations have seen)

BANNED

I got the new 4K Blu ray collectors edition of Aliens earlier today. going to be busy watching the bonus features behind the scenes stuff tonight and tomorrow

BANNED

watching the Italian version of Phenomena tonight

Astonishing Member

Stowaway on Apple TV

Nice and slow character piece.

American Fiction (2023)

Its a fun time and it felt like a potential look at my future lol.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 03-18-2024 at 06:40 AM.