Page 10 of 208 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    And it has Batwoman
    I was rooting for her character to actually do something! But nope
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

For the love of Spock, cute but a wee too much on the boring side. The fact that it's almost 2 hours long sure doesn't help.

Some other stuff in the horror category such as The Conjuring (not very imaginative but watchable), Houseground (i liked the comedy parts), Hellraiser and Hellbound. (two good entries in the series, the first one mostly of course)

Invincible Member

Deadpool 2. Better than I thought it was going to be. Solid 2 and half stars. As a comic book fan my two favorite jokes...spoilers:
    "What kind of coked out gas pipe smoking comic book artist came up with that?" And "I'm just cleaning up continuity!"
    end of spoilers

Mile 22 and I'm lost about the ending. can someone explain one thing to me. spoilers:
    So they recruited Li when he was 12 to be a Russian agent and then he does the whole triple agent thing to take out over watch because that boy who got killed in the beginning of the film. But didnt that boy get killed on intelligence that Li gave then in the first place?
    end of spoilers

Bram Stoker's Dracula (1992)

Who chose the awkward camera movements for this annoyingly bad movie? And why were they approved?
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
    Bram Stoker's Dracula (1992)

Who chose the awkward camera movements for this annoyingly bad movie? And why were they approved?
    Hey Speed Force, as a teen I loved it so much and then I catched it again like 2 years ago... cool dragon suit armor, though.
    You have to make a drinking game of it: Everytime Oldman says ELISABETHA or something. That could be fun and make the movie tolerable.
    Awesome creature effects now that my memories return. Tom Waits is a plus.

EDIT: I don't like vampire movies except for Lost Boys but found those two surprisingly good: Stoker (N.Kidman) and Byzantium (Saoirse).
    Last edited by batnbreakfast; 11-27-2018 at 02:47 AM.

Hey Speed Force, as a teen I loved it so much and then I catched it again like 2 years ago... cool dragon suit armor, though.
    You have to make a drinking game of it: Everytime Oldman says ELISABETHA or something. That could be fun and make the movie tolerable.
    Awesome creature effects now that my memories return. Tom Waits is a plus.

EDIT: I don't like vampire movies except for Lost Boys but found those two surprisingly good: Stoker (N.Kidman) and Byzantium (Saoirse).
    Hiya breakfast. I don't drink booze, no game for me.

Church scene and blood from the cross was hilarious, so I decided to watch an unintentionally funny movie... until I was disappointed.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE

Some more Hellraiser stuff. Up to the 7th more exactly.

And know what? That's a freaking good horror movies series. One of the strongest i have ever seen in fact in terms of average quality.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
    Hiya breakfast. I don't drink booze, no game for me.

Church scene and blood from the cross was hilarious, so I decided to watch an unintentionally funny movie... until I was disappointed.
    The comic adaption by Mignola is considered a classic and got a really nice deluxe HC but I am with you when it comes to the Dracula movie (and booze)

Recently:

Creed 2
    Goodfellas
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

Escape plan 2. Wtf did I just watch. That prison was weird af and the movie looked extra cheap. That said I actually enjoyed the actors. I dont know who the actor who played Shen was but I can see him becoming a star. I assume hes probaly already big in Asia. He also sold the fight scenes really well. Jesse Metcalfe is someone I always find enjoyable.

The movie was so cheap that Tyrod Woodleys fake scar looked like someone drew it on with a thick sharpie. Bautista drives a car through a wall and when it cut it looks like a model car blowing through a wood wall. Anyway the guy who played the main character made the movie watchable. Imo go do some googling on him.

Ok his name is Huang Xiaoming. Had to cut and paste that. Couldn't spell it if I tried. Though I think I might be able to say it just form reading it. Anyway says he was IP man 2 might have to rewatch that. Loved him in this movie though too bad the movie was some of the worst written **** I've seen this year. Also when was this filmed 50cent looks unusually skinny iono maybe its cause hes slouching and talking real soft which is the opposite of what we use to from him iono
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 11-29-2018 at 10:19 PM.

Interstellar

It's one of those movies that are hard to rewatch. It's not a dis at the movie, cause it's pretty good, and is fairly enjoyable. Some stuff in it are pretty heavy and there are bits that are hard to swallow at times.
    The comic adaption by Mignola is considered a classic and got a really nice deluxe HC but I am with you when it comes to the Dracula movie (and booze)
    High five and thumbs up.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Ok his name is Huang Xiaoming. Had to cut and paste that. Couldn't spell it if I tried. Though I think I might be able to say it just form reading it. Anyway says he was IP man 2 might have to rewatch that.
    Huang Liang, the hot tempered student with great fighting skill.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE

Retired

Watched SEARCHING and one of the actors looked a bit and sounded something like Debra Messing, but I didn't think it was her, until the credits at the end when I realized it was actually Debra Messing. I'm glad that I didn't know that as I was watching the movie, because it might have taken me out of the story. The only actor I recognized was John Cho--and even there I think that got in the way of totally falling into the verisimilitude of what was on screen.

The Predator

Some bits are entertaining, but it is in the end.. a facepalm galore.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Mile 22 and I'm lost about the ending. can someone explain one thing to me. spoilers:
    So they recruited Li when he was 12 to be a Russian agent and then he does the whole triple agent thing to take out over watch because that boy who got killed in the beginning of the film. But didnt that boy get killed on intelligence that Li gave then in the first place?
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I was under the impression that the boy was supposed to get away, but when he got killed, this inspired the general to step up the plan to destroy Overwatch?
    end of spoilers