Page 71 of 73 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1083

Watched the third episode of strike witches rtb (season 3) on crunchyroll and was not a fan of the plot change they added. (just a cheap way to nerf the main heroes powers to make her less powerful but they did this story in s2 aready so it's a repeat of something they had done before.)

Also no strike witches movie on crunchyroll? But without the movie you would be lost on s3. The movie has huge changes from s2. Why is in not on there?

Box office numbers are out for lupin in america and they are slow over our hero and others. Virus and closed movies i'm sure didn't help.

Still with all that it did make $126,703 in america. Didn't make the top 5 at all i'm sorry to say.

https://www.boxofficemojo.com/releas...bo_da_table_26

As far as new Anime Jujutsu Kaizen is a lot of fun. I don't like it as much as Demon Slayer or Fire Force, but it is similar to those and not at all like Bleach which was what I was expecting.

Misfit of Demon King Academy was a romp - just a sappy power fantasy that had no pretensions to be anything else. The current season of RE: ZERO was a little slow and spotty for me. I didn't feel like it made much progress from the first episode to the last, but it had a few good episodes in between.

God of High School is fun, but I have a hard time keeping interest in tournament shows. I think it picks up a few episodes in though.

Incredible Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

I'm so excited

I also hope they do a live action like this short
    OP characters make me itch

Spectacular Member Nightstar1441's Avatar

Awesome - i didn't know it was getting an adaptation - very excited
    Never Surrender!

Demon slayer movie hits $100m at the box office!

https://deadline.com/2020/10/demon-s...ce-1234602427/

Extraordinary Member Jackalope89's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by A Small Talent For War View Post
    As far as new Anime Jujutsu Kaizen is a lot of fun. I don't like it as much as Demon Slayer or Fire Force, but it is similar to those and not at all like Bleach which was what I was expecting.

Misfit of Demon King Academy was a romp - just a sappy power fantasy that had no pretensions to be anything else. The current season of RE: ZERO was a little slow and spotty for me. I didn't feel like it made much progress from the first episode to the last, but it had a few good episodes in between.

God of High School is fun, but I have a hard time keeping interest in tournament shows. I think it picks up a few episodes in though.
    Skipped the anime of God of Highschool. A lot of action, no substance. The manwha? It goes from 0-100 pretty damn fast. And at least gives more to the characters. And its one of those that is almost constantly escalating. One fight leads to another, and another, and another. With the stakes getting absurd. People complain about Dragon Ball's power scale quickly escalating, this puts it to shame.

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post

I'm so excited

Ah man, loving this manga! Sometimes, a simple comedy/slice of life series is the thing you need. Really looking forward to the anime.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post

I'm so excited

Interesting! I might give this show a looksee.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Interesting! I might give this show a looksee.
    Manga is about as wholesome and funny as can be. Really looking forward to both series. Since it doesn't require anything too extreme, even the live action should be able to pull it off.

Went to Walmart today, I had been planning to get Batman A Death in the Family, but for some reason they still don't have it (I checked every week this month, stupid local Walmart), but I was surprised to see the new My Hero Academia movie there. Looking forward to seeing it later this weekend after I'm done binging horror movies for Halloween.

Incredible Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

Looks like 2021 will be packed

I hope they announce a chainsawman adaptation
    Last edited by OopsIdiditagain; 11-06-2020 at 11:43 AM.
    OP characters make me itch

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

For anyone who enjoys sugary sweet, slice of life shows filled to the brim with cute girls doing cute things, the third season of Is The Order A Rabbit? is now airing on Crunchyroll!

Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 11-11-2020 at 02:24 AM.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Spectacular Member

I'm wondering if there will be a new Bungou Stray Dogs season. This is because I have watched season 1 to season 3 including a movie and I still feel it is not enough. I need a new season !!!!! this story needs to be continued because there are still characters left without a storyline.

For Gokushufudou, I hope they give a bit more backstory on how the two met and got together. Only little hints here and there. Tatsu and Miku would also make great parents I think.