Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BANNED

Default Anime Discussion Part II

So the previous thread "Anime Talk" is closed. Well, Matt did tell us to create new threads.

Okay, let's begin the Anime Discussion anew.

I have finished watching all 12 episodes of the anime Kokkoku: Moment by Moment in a few nights. It was a good thriller show.
    It has been a while since I completed an anime series.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Season 3 of Attack On Titan justwent up on the Funimation site, but just the Japanese version, minus subtitles. I’ll wait for the full season dub.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Extraordinary Member

Answering a comment from the previous thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    So they screwed up the timing of the speech? Man, this season is really not doing a good job at adapting things. It's little things but they pile up.
    Eh, it's a matter of perspective I guess.

The speech is put at the end of the episode and exactly at the same spot as in manga, when Bakugou starts his fight with Seiji and Izuku acts as bait so that Ochako and Hanta can catch their opponents. There's even a cool ending shot of the two of them smiling in excitement.

But the episode also showed Momo and Shoji taking some inspiration from their interactions with Izuku. The best Bakugou gets is like Kirishima pushing him away from Seiji's attack.

So with what was shown in this episode alone, the speech fits Izuku better than Bakugou.

BANNED

i just watched the anime Island episode 2. all I can say is the mystery just got deeper than I expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Zetsubou View Post
    i just watched the anime Island episode 2. all I can say is the mystery just got deeper than I expected.
    I've been kinda sorta on the fence about this show. Perhaps I'll give it a looksee tonight and see if it'll interest me.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I've been kinda sorta on the fence about this show. Perhaps I'll give it a looksee tonight and see if it'll interest me.
    Well, I did watch the first two episodes of Island last night. Man! Talk about mysteries and weird stuff all over the place! Seriously intriguing!