Page 6 of 46 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

TFW you finally realize your favorite character in your favorite show is an irredeemably evil monster.

She had sisters, Ainz! She had sisters!
    You're like Witches in Salem. Just fuel for my fire.

Wanda & Ribrianne~4~Life! CJStriker's Avatar

Just Found this By Happening on You-Tube and as an Anime Fan, Marvel Fan and Former Video Edit it is Very Creative, Well Edited, Fun & Just EPIC!

Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”

~~ Brianne De Chateau ~ Episode 102, of Dragon Ball Super!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyHGXMH6HB0
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread!

Peter Scott/Scott Peter SpiderClops's Avatar

So I watched A Silent Voice. I... didn't like it much.
    “Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike.”
    -Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Ayano is clearly a girl of culture. I can't believe I didn't spot this reference.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Just Found this By Happening on You-Tube and as an Anime Fan, Marvel Fan and Former Video Edit it is Very Creative, Well Edited, Fun & Just EPIC!

I love Silhouette.
    I wonder if Unravel was used in one of these videos.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
    I love Silhouette.
    I wonder if Unravel was used in one of these videos.
    Their are a Bunch of Other ones I have been finding Online that are doing Similar Anime Openings with MCU Movies Speed Force League Unlimited, so it could be in one of those, who knows.

Indeed I agree with you Love of this as well and glad you like it ~ for me personally I love not only the creative Edit and Blending of 2 Very Unique Genres, But Also just how much love you can see in the Video towards making it all fit perfect with the music and the scenes used, Allot of Fan Love for Both Genres Here!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread!

he Top 10 Best 1980's Mecha Anime Openings!

Mighty Member

Here's some anime reviews by one of my fave youtube critics who is starting to get into anime.

Now one of his fave anime movies and his first taste of Miyazaki and he loves the dub with one of his fave actors Michael Keaton and reminds him of Talespin.

Smile

So here are some Light, 1980's Japaneses Tunes put to Music Videos to Animes, Starting With My FAVORITE of All Times Sailor Moon, Enjoy!!!

Sadly 2 of the songs have trouble playing later in the video, but the rest is EPIC!

Extraordinary Member

My Hero Academia: Damn, that was a pretty looking fire tornado.

And I love the trollish cliffhanger right before the results are revealed.

The addition of various side characters helping out against the henchmen were also welcome.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    My Hero Academia: Damn, that was a pretty looking fire tornado.

And I love the trollish cliffhanger right before the results are revealed.

The addition of various side characters helping out against the henchmen were also welcome.
    I recently Got Into MHA just in the Last Few Months Dark Soul # 7 & I am SO GLAD I did!

I was only watching 1-3 weekend dub episode when Toonami premired it on Saturday nights and I was starting to enjoy it, but after I think episode 2 or 3 right on Mothers Day weekend is when I Really got into the show and I could not wait any longer to see more of it!

So for the rest of that week I Binge-Watch ALL the episodes that had come out up to that point on Hulu, 1st all the Dubs then the rest in Sub format and I soon become a Fan of the Show easy!

I totally now get why this show is so love and as a Comic Book fan I Greatly Appreciated its take in Anime Form on the Pure Concepts and RE-Imaginings of a World of Heroes and where most people have special skills, looks or powers and how it goes about like that.

The show easily was about Izuku Midoriya and his story to prove he deserves to be a Hero and in the School for the 1st few episodes, but what the show has done so well is that it has made a Well Balanced Cast of of the other studies as well as other characters to fell it is more then just about 1-3 leads, which I feel such a large and well balanced cast is the shows Greatest Strenght!

So I am to Loyal Weekly fan of MHA as well and really I am hung-up on how they ended the Liceance examples, makes me want now more to see next weekend! ;-)

Also, My Favorite MHA Character is Tsuyu Asui/Froppy!

Last edited by CJStriker; 09-02-2018 at 06:05 PM.

Mighty Member

Another video from one of my friends who saw the movie recently and found it too grim for is liking and found the boy to be dislikable even for what he did to his sister but did felt bad for the sister when she passed.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Ayano is clearly a girl of culture. I can't believe I didn't spot this reference.

Which anime is this from (the one with the girl obviously)?

Froppy is easily the best character on the show, and one of the best this decade, clearly.

Someone did the entire Titan battle of Infinity War with Naruto sound effects and jutsu:

Pretty cool.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

Extraordinary Member

I recently Got Into MHA just in the Last Few Months Dark Soul # 7 & I am SO GLAD I did!

I was only watching 1-3 weekend dub episode when Toonami premired it on Saturday nights and I was starting to enjoy it, but after I think episode 2 or 3 right on Mothers Day weekend is when I Really got into the show and I could not wait any longer to see more of it!

So for the rest of that week I Binge-Watch ALL the episodes that had come out up to that point on Hulu, 1st all the Dubs then the rest in Sub format and I soon become a Fan of the Show easy!

I totally now get why this show is so love and as a Comic Book fan I Greatly Appreciated its take in Anime Form on the Pure Concepts and RE-Imaginings of a World of Heroes and where most people have special skills, looks or powers and how it goes about like that.

The show easily was about Izuku Midoriya and his story to prove he deserves to be a Hero and in the School for the 1st few episodes, but what the show has done so well is that it has made a Well Balanced Cast of of the other studies as well as other characters to fell it is more then just about 1-3 leads, which I feel such a large and well balanced cast is the shows Greatest Strenght!

So I am to Loyal Weekly fan of MHA as well and really I am hung-up on how they ended the Liceance examples, makes me want now more to see next weekend! ;-)
    Welcome to the fandom then. The more the merrier.

-snip-
    Hmm.

I've tried, but I just can't have one favourite for this series. I have six that sort of jump back and forth in my personal rankings.

For me it's between Deku, All Might, Todoroki, Uraraka, Jiro and a character that has yet to appear in the anime. He might make a quick appearance at the end of this season but I kinda doubt it. But he's great.