Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Someone did the entire Titan battle of Infinity War with Naruto sound effects and jutsu:

Pretty cool.
    Saw that one.

It's fun.

Wanda & Ribrianne~4~Life! CJStriker's Avatar

Talking

Someone did the entire Titan battle of Infinity War with Naruto sound effects and jutsu:

Pretty cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Saw that one.

It's fun.
    SERIOUSLY, Whoever Keeps Coming Up with these Anime Themed MCU Videos is a Bloody Genius!!!

The timing of the Music, Sound Effects and Voice Overs of Naruto over the Avengers: Infinity War Film is Amazingly Done and Honestly Makes an Already Legendary Fight FAR More Legendary then I Could BE!

Really if Music and stylized Anime Attacks Voice-overs where in the Movie in theaters, the Moviegoers would EXPLODE In Hype and Awesomeness then already was Present from the Original!

Anime Makes even the already Epic Go PLUS ULTRA EPIC!!!
    Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!

~~ Brianne De Chateau ~ Episode 102, of Dragon Ball Super!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyHGXMH6HB0
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread!

On the topic of favorite MHA characters mine are Bakugou, All Might, All for One, and Endeavor.

Also Mirio and Hawks.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Which anime is this from (the one with the girl obviously)?
    Hanebado

(char limit)

BANNED

I've watched Island episode 3. Not bad. The mystery is so confusing

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I recently Got Into MHA just in the Last Few Months Dark Soul # 7 & I am SO GLAD I did!

I was only watching 1-3 weekend dub episode when Toonami premired it on Saturday nights and I was starting to enjoy it, but after I think episode 2 or 3 right on Mothers Day weekend is when I Really got into the show and I could not wait any longer to see more of it!

So for the rest of that week I Binge-Watch ALL the episodes that had come out up to that point on Hulu, 1st all the Dubs then the rest in Sub format and I soon become a Fan of the Show easy!

I totally now get why this show is so love and as a Comic Book fan I Greatly Appreciated its take in Anime Form on the Pure Concepts and RE-Imaginings of a World of Heroes and where most people have special skills, looks or powers and how it goes about like that.

The show easily was about Izuku Midoriya and his story to prove he deserves to be a Hero and in the School for the 1st few episodes, but what the show has done so well is that it has made a Well Balanced Cast of of the other studies as well as other characters to fell it is more then just about 1-3 leads, which I feel such a large and well balanced cast is the shows Greatest Strenght!

So I am to Loyal Weekly fan of MHA as well and really I am hung-up on how they ended the Liceance examples, makes me want now more to see next weekend! ;-)

Also, My Favorite MHA Character is Tsuyu Asui/Froppy!

My favorite girl is....

22eba5673952561985824e5a81cc3995.jpg

and I have a soft spot for

Mina_Ashido_Full_Body_Costume.jpg

And my favorite male character is a certain overenthusiastic dork.

tenya-iida--7.51.jpg

Extraordinary Member

On the topic of favorite MHA characters mine are Bakugou, All Might, All for One, and Endeavor.

Also Mirio and Hawks.
    Interestingly enough there's an OST for Mirio already.

I thought for sure that we wouldn't see him this season. Though, it'll probably just be a cameo.

There's one for Overhaul as well.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zetsubou View Post
    I've watched Island episode 3. Not bad. The mystery is so confusing
    I said that after the second episode! HA!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Finally got around to starting My Hero Academia last night and quickly found it highly interesting.

Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Extraordinary Member

My Hero Academia: The nailed the Silence of the Lambs-style talk with AFO's theme denoting how he's just fine with his current situation, even though he shouldn't be.

I also enjoyed the scene where everybody compared their scores. There was just a lot of nice interactions there.

I was however disappointed with how they did the big reveal scene. The build up was there, but the final reveal lacked any kind of proper punch to it.

Hoping that they're going for the really good animation next week. The Deku/Bakugo fight deserves it.

Wonder where they'll add the LoV final big scenes for the season. Because we are getting close to wrapping things up here.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Finally got around to starting My Hero Academia last night and quickly found it highly interesting.
    Coolers.

Welcome to the fandom. It's a great show.

My Hero Academia: The nailed the Silence of the Lambs-style talk with AFO's theme denoting how he's just fine with his current situation, even though he shouldn't be.

I also enjoyed the scene where everybody compared their scores. There was just a lot of nice interactions there.

I was however disappointed with how they did the big reveal scene. The build up was there, but the final reveal lacked any kind of proper punch to it.

Hoping that they're going for the really good animation next week. The Deku/Bakugo fight deserves it.

Wonder where they'll add the LoV final big scenes for the season. Because we are getting close to wrapping things up here.

Coolers.

And in one conversation, Bakugou manages to undo every last ounce of positive character development he has had up to this point. I stand by my opinion that he is the true heir to Endeavor - someone who accrues massive respect for his power and ability, and none at all for the person wielding them. I wonder how the miserable jerk is going to react when he learns that his idol started out as quirkless as the hated Deku. Hopefully by going catatonic.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    And in one conversation, Bakugou manages to undo every last ounce of positive character development he has had up to this point. I stand by my opinion that he is the true heir to Endeavor - someone who accrues massive respect for his power and ability, and none at all for the person wielding them. I wonder how the miserable jerk is going to react when he learns that his idol started out as quirkless as the hated Deku. Hopefully by going catatonic.
    I will only say that it'll be interesting to see people's reactions to next week's episode.

My favorite girl is....

tenya-iida--7.51.jpg
    I'd really like to see an arc where the girls get some focus for once. Maybe throw in Mei and Class B's Itsuka too just so it isn't all Class A.

Can't wait for the Yakuza arc to get animated, second-best arc in the entire manga, IMO.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post

Coolers.

Same was with Dark Soul #7, welcome to the Fandom WestPhillyPunisher!

While it sounds like you are at the start of the series, indeed while it is good at the start it gets better and more worldly as it goes on, you are going to enjoy the arcs coming-up!

Some Music from MHA to Enjoy as well, I like the full song of the themes to animes all the time, they just get more Epic as the song goes along.

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread!

My favorite girl is....

tenya-iida--7.51.jpg
    What makes MHA so Good is that most of all the main and 2nd cast is well rounded and likable, you can say allot of good things about a good amount of them, it is what makes it such a good series.

Mei Hatsume is up their with one of My Favorites, her over the top yet positive attitude with is like an over-positive version of a Steam-Punk of Tony Stark's Daughter and he just Very Enjoyable being who she is. Honestly anytime she is in an episode she steal the show easy.

Mina Ashido is a Very Fun character as well, I enjoy her Positive Spunky, Mall-Girl like attitude allot in the show. She is the peppy leader of being positive and she can break the ice well with her fellow classmates and situations.

Tenya Iida is honestly a very relatable student, I can connect to him when back in being in school always being serious and trying to live up to the traditions and ideas of those that came before you, yet under you ridged persona, you have a fun side trying to get out as well. The show becomes so very grounded thanks to his character.