Page 86 of 103 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 1544
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Pretty sure Queenpin Felicia is over atm
    It is. It has been walked back in both The Defenders and during the Venom Inc storyline. At the moment she is more a morally grey character. She is even back on friendly terms with a number of heroes. She is currently appearing in Amazing in a arc that sees her teaming up with Spidey to infiltrate the New York chapter of The Thieves Guild (she is a member of high standing.) The Guild has pulled off a massive heist in that they have, somehow, stolen the weapons and tools of numerous heroes and villains (Cap's Shield, Tony's Armors, The Fantasti-car, even Logan's claws.)

She actually saved Peter's life because they spirited away his web-shooters mid-swing. The only catch is that she wants half of the haul once its retrieved.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Thanks for sharing!

BANNED

So, guys, does the new phase starts in January or February?
    I can't wait.
    Chip Zdarsky did a great job at PPSM.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    So, guys, does the new phase starts in January or February?
    I can't wait.
    Chip Zdarsky did a great job at PPSM.
    Man Without Fear is January. Relaunch of Daredevil is February.

So does anyone know if Charles Soule's run will be collected in bigger volumes ?

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

To my knowledge, nothing has been announced. I think Mark Waid has a larger Hardcover volume but not in paperback. I suspect we'll see that first.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Rewatching Daredevil season 3. Its still awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Lmao imagine that!
    That could be a nice twist lol.

Pretty much the only part of that book you could call stellar lol
    Oh yeah, the quality of storytelling went up immediately. The art was never the book's selling point (depending on whether or not you're a fan of Steve Dillon's work) and it was really bad during the Infinity tie-ins. But I thought Soule did a great job, especially with Flash and Deadpool. They had a fun budding bromance.
    On top of being a terrible series, this series is also the reason Greg Rucka's run on the Punisher was cut short unfortunately.

Rucka planned to have Frank joined a team completely different from the Thunderbolts after War Zone, something like a strike team of operatives doing some wet work in a mini or ongoing entitled War Journal but instead Marvel wanted him to join the Thunderbolts and let Way write this mess lol, at least it was better once Soule came on board.

The TPB sollicits for the new series looks interesting but yeah it's a big spoiler regarding the end of Soule's run.
    Last edited by Hush; 11-19-2018 at 09:14 AM.

BANNED

Man Without Fear is January. Relaunch of Daredevil is February.
    Thank you, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    To my knowledge, nothing has been announced. I think Mark Waid has a larger Hardcover volume but not in paperback. I suspect we'll see that first.
    I hope so. For both Waid and Soule oversized paperbacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    That could be a nice twist lol.

On top of being a terrible series, this series is also the reason Greg Rucka's run on the Punisher was cut short unfortunately.

Rucka planned to have Frank joined a team completely different from the Thunderbolts after War Zone, something like a strike team of operatives doing some wet work in a mini or ongoing entitled War Journal but instead Marvel wanted him to join the Thunderbolts and let Way write this mess lol, at least it was better once Soule came on board.
    Not only did it cut it short, but it abandoned the GIGANTIC plot thread at the end. And I suspect we'll never find out how Frank escaped.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Thank you, man.
    Dont mention it!

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jb681131 View Post
    So does anyone know if Charles Soule's run will be collected in bigger volumes ?
    I sincerely hope so. Charles Soule's Daredevil run would be ideally collected in two Omnibus volumes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Mark Waid's Daredevil was collected in trade paperbacks, premium hardcovers, oversized hardcovers and Omnibuses - the whole shabang!

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Mark Waid's Daredevil was collected in trade paperbacks, premium hardcovers, oversized hardcovers and Omnibuses - the whole shabang!
    There's no Ultimate or Complete Collection paperback. Which is what I'm hoping for.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

There's no Ultimate or Complete Collection paperback. Which is what I'm hoping for.
    Regarding Waid's run, I doubt it'll be anytime soon as there are so many formats still available. Probably a couple of years down the road when the current formats start to go out of print.

Soule's run is still available in smaller TPBs, therefore I reckon the next fornat will be some kind of hardcover as opposed to a paperback.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

An Ultimate Collection similar to Bendis and Brubaker for Waid would be appreciated. I haven't done the math to figure out how to subdivide it. I'm not sure if I'd replace my trades or not, but I probably would.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?