Page 9 of 103 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

MARVEL KNIGHTS 20th #1 (of 6)
    DONNY CATES (W) • TRAVEL FOREMAN (A)
    Cover by GEOFF SHAW
    TEASER VARIANT COVER BY MIKE DEODATO JR.
    VARIANT COVER BY JAE LEE
    HIDDEN GEM WRAPAROUND VARIANT COVER BY JOE QUESADA
    BLACK & WHITE HIDDEN GEM WRAPAROUND VARIANT COVER BY JOE QUESADA
    CONNECTING VARIANT COVER BY KAARE ANDREWS (1 OF 6)
    VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    In celebration of the legendary imprint founded by Marvel’s CCO Joe Quesada, a new crop of talent stands poised to tell a groundbreaking story across the Marvel Universe!
    In the cemetery, the blind man does not know who he is, or why he has come to this particular grave at this moment.
    He doesn’t know the burly police officer with the wild story who has approached him.
    Or the strangely intense man who sits in the rear seat of the patrol car, his eyes flashing green.
    But all of that is about to change.
    Because Matt Murdock is beginning to remember…
    In a colorless world without heroes, the spark of light…must come from the dark…
    40 PGS./Rated T …$4.99

MARVEL KNIGHTS 20th #2 (of 6)
    MATTHEW ROSENBERG WITH DONNY CATES (W) • NIKO HENRICHON (A)
    Cover by GEOFF SHAW
    VARIANT COVER BY JAE LEE
    CONNECTING VARIANT COVER BY KAARE ANDREWS (2 OF 6)
    VARIANT COVER BY JULIAN TOTINO TEDESCO
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

Double post
    Last edited by Raffi Ol D'Arcy; 08-21-2018 at 02:04 PM.

DAREDEVIL #611
    CHARLES SOULE (W) • PHIL NOTO (A/C)
    • As DAREDEVIL’s crusade against the Kingpin moves into its endgame, the stakes have never been higher.
    • But a mysterious new villain has arrived in Hell’s Kitchen, with Daredevil squarely in his sights…
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

DAREDEVIL #612
    CHARLES SOULE (W) • PHIL NOTO (A/C)
    VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    • The whirlwind adventure of the fall ends here, in an oversized and overwhelming DAREDEVIL epic as only Charles Soule and Phil Noto could deliver it.
    • Face forward, True Believers, this one’ll have you talking for MONTHS!
    40 PGS./Rated T+ …$4.99

MARVEL MASTERWORKS: DAREDEVIL VOL. 13 HC
    Written by MARV WOLFMAN with BILL MANTLO, JIM SHOOTER & CHRIS CLAREMONT
    Penciled by BOB BROWN with JOHN BUSCEMA, JOHN BYRNE, SAL BUSCEMA, GIL KANE & GEORGE TUSKA
    Cover by GIL KANE
    Matt Murdock may be the Marvel Universe’s most famous lawyer, but when the Jester frames Daredevil for murder, the verdict is guilty — and the sentence is death! With New York City turned against him, President Ford calling citizens to take up arms against super heroes and a noose around his neck, how will DD get out of this one? Then, Karen Page’s disappearance sends Daredevil to Los Angeles in a crossover adventure with Ghost Rider penciled by John Byrne! And as Matt’s romance with Heather Glenn continues to grow, his investigation into her father’s business draws disturbing conclusions! Plus Torpedo’s return, a Daredevil/Black Panther/Sub-Mariner team-up, the Gladiator and Beetle’s attack on Grand Central Station…and the one and only Bullseye! Collecting DAREDEVIL (1964) #133-143 and ANNUAL #4, GHOST RIDER (1973) #20, MARVEL PREMIERE #39-40 and material from GHOST RIDER (1973) #19.
    312 PGS./Rated T …$75.00

HUNT FOR WOLVERINE: WEAPON LOST TPB
    Written by CHARLES SOULE
    Penciled by DAVID MARQUEZ, PAULO SIQUEIRA & MATTEO BUFFAGNI
    Cover by GREG LAND Where’s Wolverine? That’s what Daredevil wants to know! Logan may be the best there is at what he does — but so is the Man Without Fear! And as one of the biggest mysteries in the Marvel Universe unfolds, DD assembles a squad of uncanny detectives to track down Logan: Misty Knight, the Inhuman Frank McGee and the mutant known as Cypher! Investigating recent sightings across the globe of the X-Man they thought dead, the squad uncovers a deep conspiracy with huge ramifications for Wolverine’s return! But what happens when they follow the clues all the way to a very familiar — and very bloody — set of claws? A weapon lost is about to be found — and the Man Without Fear’s nickname will be put to the test! Collecting HUNT FOR WOLVERINE #1 and HUNT FOR WOLVERINE: WEAPON LOST #1-4.
    136 PGS./Parental Advisory …$14.99

MARVEL KNIGHTS DAREDEVIL BY MACK & QUESADA: PARTS OF A HOLE TPB
    Written by DAVID MACK, JOE QUESADA & JIMMY PALMIOTTI
    Penciled by JOE QUESADA, ROB HAYNES & DAVE ROSS
    Cover by JOE QUESADA & JIMMY PALMIOTTI
    Matt Murdock dwells in a world of eternal darkness, forever shut off from the visual world by a blinding childhood accident. Maya Lopez suffers from a sense-depriving condition all her own: congenital deafness that shrouds her in silence. Two individuals dealt unlucky hands, they have both transcended their disabilities in ways that defy reality. He is Daredevil — and she is Echo. Though seemingly kindred souls, their secret identities are very much at odds. Maya seeks out her father’s killer — a man that the Kingpin identifies as Daredevil! Can Matt clear his name before his new love becomes his executioner? Acclaimed writer/painter David Mack and artist Joe Quesada weave a tale of dangerous liaisons and forbidden romance that will change the Man Without Fear forever. Collecting DAREDEVIL (1998) #9-15.
    176 PGS./Rated T+ …$17.99

Awesome solits! The covers and variants for Marvel Knights, DD 611, and 612 are beautiful (love Noto’s covers especially), it’s a two issue month(!), there’s a new villain, and I’m ecstatic that 612 will be double sized for the end of the arc, but then I have to ask why since that’s usually reserved for something celebratory like a milestone? Something noteworthy happening in the following month(s), I suspect. Or not and that’s just what’s needed to finish the arc.
    Last edited by Nanashi; 08-21-2018 at 05:19 PM.

DD 607 is another stellar issue and gosh is the art beautiful. So, so beautiful. Noto is absolutely masterful here. I have no criticisms of this issue, I think. I enjoyed every page and there’s a really nice action scene towards the beginning where DD effortlessly dispatches a few villains including a speedster and it was amazing. Good stuff all around!
    Last edited by Nanashi; 08-22-2018 at 09:28 AM.

I have a bad feeling about this...those November solits don’t help, either. Something is happening, I think, and I fear it may not be to my liking...

https://twitter.com/charlessoule/sta...465276928?s=21

Bleeding Cool is speculating the title is going to relaunch as well. Enjoy it while it lasts. Leave it to Marvel to fix what's not broken.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Bleeding Cool is speculating the title is going to relaunch as well. Enjoy it while it lasts. Leave it to Marvel to fix what's not broken.
    Just in time for DD season three. Funny how that works out, huh? If it’s a new number one, than fine. They did the same stunt during Waid’s run. As long as Soule is still on it’s all good.
    Last edited by Nanashi; 08-22-2018 at 10:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi View Post
    Just in time for DD season three. Funny how that works out, huh? If it’s a new number one, than fine. They did the same stunt during Waid’s run. As long as Soule is still on it’s all good.
    Agreed. A relaunch doesn't bother me as much so long as Soule stays on.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    It's possible that Soule is done telling the story that he set out to tell, not that he's being pushed out.

Or, like Punisher and Matthew Rosenberg, Soule's sticking around for a relaunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    It's possible that Soule is done telling the story that he set out to tell, not that he's being pushed out.

Or, like Punisher and Matthew Rosenberg, Soule's sticking around for a relaunch.
    I think it’s the latter despite what the solits, the link I posted to his twitter, and Bleeding Cool suggest. It’s worth remembering that he’s said he has an arc with sister Maggie that goes into 2019. Of course, plans can change but let’s hope not.
    Last edited by Nanashi; 08-22-2018 at 11:55 AM.