Page 33 of 103 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi View Post
    NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sigh............this better be one of those “gotcha!” stories.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Ladies and gentlemen, in this very sad time as Soule’s departure as the creator of one of the best runs ever on Daredevil (in addition to his various artistic collaborators) has been announced, we can at least take solace in that he’ll be going out in serious style with Noto on art and a pretty cool cover dress.

Last edited by Nanashi; 09-21-2018 at 04:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    Unfortunately I think not.

First Wolverine and now Daredevil, what the hell Soule? Stop killing my favorite Marvel characters goddammit

But seriously I just hope it will be better than the underwhelming Death of Wolverine and a good ending to his Daredevil's run!

BANNED

Can someone please rate Soule's Daredevil run out of 10 (and explain if u want) , i just wanted to know what type of performance Soule is giving with DD
    Last edited by Vishop; 09-21-2018 at 04:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    Can someone please rate Soule's Daredevil run out of 10 (and explain if u want) , i just wanted to know what type of performance Soule is giving with DD
    To date, 9/10 easily.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

“A lot of writers in the past have left Daredevil in terrible situations at the end of their runs,” Soule explained in a video from Marvel. “Brian Michael Bendis put him in prison for Ed Brubaker to handle. Mark Waid, who preceded me, had Daredevil in San Francisco, his secret identity was blown, he wasn’t a lawyer anymore. I had to handle all of that. So, I wanted to carry on in the grand tradition of leaving Daredevil in the worst spot imaginable, letting the next writer somehow deal with this impossible problem that Matt will never get out of,” he continued. “And I wanted to make mine the biggest one that has ever been done, which is why I’m calling my last arc on Daredevil ‘Death of Daredevil.'”

Maybe I’m just taking it to literal, but shouldn’t that be a good sign?

So... bets on “Daredevil: Reborn Again” being the first arc for the next creative team after however long a gap?

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    So... bets on “Daredevil: Reborn Again” being the first arc for the next creative team after however long a gap?
    I want to say I doubt it but that would synergize well with season three of the show and Marvel is all about that synergy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi View Post
    I want to say I doubt it but that would synergize well with season three of the show and Marvel is all about that synergy.
    Well I mean Fisk is already the main Villain for Death of Daredevil, and since you cant keep a popular character down, the Devil has to return to Hells Kitchen at some point, may as well do a repeat performance of the last time: So, Who’s gonna tell Fisk Matt’s Identity this time?

Ah man. I hope this is the story Soule wants to tell.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    I'm a huge DD fan and IMO, Soule's run is one of my least favorite. I would rate it a 4.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    Yeah, I'm not going to be very happy with Marvel if they pull this garbage. First they take the FF away for several years, and if they killed off Matt, I'm going to lose it.

Plus, why would they do this right when the 3rd season of his show is coming out? That would be beyond dumb.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    Yeah, I'm not going to be very happy with Marvel if they pull this garbage. First they take the FF away for several years, and if they killed off Matt, I'm going to lose it.

Plus, why would they do this right when the 3rd season of his show is coming out? That would be beyond dumb.
    For that relaunch with a new #1, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    I'm a huge DD fan and IMO, Soule's run is one of my least favorite. I would rate it a 4.
    And on the flip side, I would rank it right up there with Miller, Bendis, and Bru. 8/10
    Last edited by cc008; 09-21-2018 at 05:27 PM.