Page 52 of 103 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tantalus View Post
    I will! Him and Joe Rubinstein are both the artists I'm looking for at least one commission this year. I know Joe will be drawing, but I'm not sure about Lee. All this Batman hype might make it extra hard to get a commission. Also looking for something from Bilquis, but that's Kamala related.

Already read the story and is great, I loved it. I was also able to get a number #1 without a problem, but I might also buy the TBP if I have the chance. Anyway, thanks for the recommendation! Now I'm committed to get the Daredevil commission from Lee.
    Glad you got hold of Daredevil: Dark Nights #1. I bought #1 and the TPB. Hope the commission works out.

Daredevil by Fred Jordan

Daredevil by Chris Mooneyham

BANNED

"Badass" Fisk
    Last edited by Vishop; 10-15-2018 at 09:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    "Badass" Fisk
    Glorious. I’m impatiently counting down the days!
    Last edited by Nanashi; 10-15-2018 at 02:48 PM.

BANNED

I think Fisk is really going nail this season , even more than S1 (which was not much enticing for me with perspective to Fisk) .

But after seeing this trailer i really hyped about this character as well . 4 days to go " Let there be Darkness"

Astonishing Member

So looking forward to DDS3.

Astonishing Member

Does anyone have the various times DDS3 drops please?

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Midnight Eastern Time, I believe. I feel like it's even simultaneous everywhere, which would make it Thursday on the west coast.

BTW, they may be done with Bible verses (or one left), but I missed this one: Matthew 5:4 - "Blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted."

* John 12:40 - "He has blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts, so they can neither see with their eyes, nor understand with their hearts, nor turn—and I would heal them."
    * Romans: 12:21 - "Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good."
    * Isaiah 1:17 - "Learn to do right; seek justice. Defend the oppressed. Take up the cause of the fatherless; plead the case of the widow."
    * Job 12:22 - "He reveals the deep things of darkness and brings utter darkness into the light."
    * Job 30:26 - "Yet when I hoped for good, evil came; when I looked for light, then came darkness."
    * Romans 2:8 - "But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger."
    * Deuteronomy 30:15 - "See, I set before you today life and prosperity, death and destruction."
    * Daniel 9:5 - "We have sinned and done wrong. We have been wicked and have rebelled; we have turned away from your commands and laws."
    * 1 Kings 14:9 - "You have done more evil than all who lived before you. You have made for yourself other gods, idols made of metal; you have aroused my anger and turned your back on me."
    * Matthew 5:4 - "Blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted."
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    "Badass" Fisk
    at 1:34 and 1:47 I starting to think that maybe Matt is also hallucinating Kingpin as well. making him seem more deranged as well kinda like he was in born again

Vincent D'Onofrio is such a good person. It's so weird to see him as himself and Fisk in the same video lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    at 1:34 and 1:47 I starting to think that maybe Matt is also hallucinating Kingpin as well. making him seem more deranged as well kinda like he was in born again
    That may not be too far-fetched especially since “Kingpin” is suppose to be under house arrest and, presumably, surveillance and he’s pretty much out and about all over the place in what appear to be a diner and the streets in those trailers. Then again, he could be under close watch as he does all that which is why he and Matt don’t engage during those seemingly numerous and hostile conversations. Another reason may be because “Kingpin” is on parole and he can’t risk any trouble and Matt himself is still recovering. Then again, one of the trailers does show “Kingpin” wailing on someone in his car. I guess we’ll find out on Friday!
    Last edited by Nanashi; 10-15-2018 at 07:32 PM.

‘Marvel’s Daredevil’ Season 3 Primer: Where We Left Off
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/tv-s...inkId=58243054

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Vincent D'Onofrio is such a good person. It's so weird to see him as himself and Fisk in the same video lol
    Yeah u are right , Vincent's words are so much soft like he is a good person but as Fisk WOW.....who is this guy? LOL