end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    spoilers:
    First appearance of the new villain
    end of spoilers
    That was 609.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi View Post
    That was 609.
    First full appearance is considered 610. I'm not going to argue about something else with you. Check ebay.

First full appearance is considered 610. I'm not going to argue about something else with you. Check ebay.
    I checked eBay. Whether you want to argue or not is irrelevant. eBay is wrong. His first appearance, full or otherwise, is obviously 609 since the character didn’t exist before then.

I checked eBay. Whether you want to argue or not is irrelevant. eBay is wrong. His first appearance, full or otherwise, is obviously 609 since the character didn’t exist before then.
    It doesn't change the fact that 610 is going for more money which was my original point. I honestly didnt think I'd have to spend this much time on it. My goodness.

It doesn't change the fact that 610 is going for more money which was my original point. I honestly didnt think I'd have to spend this much time on it. My goodness.
    610 is going for money. Okay. But that’s not the characters first appearance. That’s 609.

In MK20#1, Matt doesn't trust Punisher....even though Matt knows Punisher isn't lying about anything he's said...ummm..what? I don't think Matt would panic like he does here either. He's not a child. He'd remain calm and think. And then there's that ending with Kingpin bowing and cowering in front of Doom...NO. I'm not liking this so far and whatever is happening isn't all that compelling. I'm more irritated watching these characters act out of character than am wondering what's happened to everyone's memories and why some characters are effected while other's aren't....ehh. Disappointing start but let's find out where this goes.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Matt doesn't know what's going on. He doesn't know who the Punisher is. He's out of character because he doesn't have the contextual grounding he's used to.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Matt doesn't know what's going on. He doesn't know who the Punisher is. He's out of character because he doesn't have the contextual grounding he's used to.
    He seems to remember how everything is supposed to be well enough. His freak out is very unlike him. He’s like a lost child looking for his parent instead of an adult trying to solve a problem by putting pieces together. It’s very off putting. And as I said earlier, he knows the Punisher is telling the truth about what’s going on so he shouldn’t mistrust him.
    Last edited by Nanashi; 11-09-2018 at 10:26 PM.

I have a feeling MK20 May have been hastily put together.

#609 is considered to be a cameo appearance.
    First full appearance is #610. So, yeah. #610 it is.

Quote Originally Posted by The Man Without Beer View Post
    #609 is considered to be a cameo appearance.
    First full appearance is #610. So, yeah. #610 it is.
    So the market declares, it seems.

In MK20#1, Matt doesn't trust Punisher....even though Matt knows Punisher isn't lying about anything he's said...ummm..what? I don't think Matt would panic like he does here either. He's not a child. He'd remain calm and think. And then there's that ending with Kingpin bowing and cowering in front of Doom...NO. I'm not liking this so far and whatever is happening isn't all that compelling. I'm more irritated watching these characters act out of character than am wondering what's happened to everyone's memories and why some characters are effected while other's aren't....ehh. Disappointing start but let's find out where this goes.
    I have zero reason with Kingpin bowing to doom. Doom would wipe the floor with him. This is the second time Fisk has been humbled in front of another villain. In the most recent issue of Amazing Spider-Man he bows to the new villain after that villain slaughters his lackeys.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    I have zero reason with Kingpin bowing to doom. Doom would wipe the floor with him. This is the second time Fisk has been humbled in front of another villain. In the most recent issue of Amazing Spider-Man he bows to the new villain after that villain slaughters his lackeys.
    Very unlike The Kingpin. Doesn't matter if he his out powered. He's doesn't best Daredevil more often than not by being more powerful even though he is. He didn't become the Kingpin of Crime by being the most powerful person in the room. He achieved his position and clout by ruthlessly out thinking everyone at every turn and that would include the likes of Doom and whoever that is in ASM. He would never bow. He would never need to. He would never let that happen.
    Last edited by Nanashi; 11-09-2018 at 10:40 PM.