Page 80 of 103 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1544

I'll most likely be picking up the Man Without Fear mini as well. But I'm certainly interested in what'll be following it.

BANNED

Just read the new issue. Enjoyed it. And, having read it, I see that Mike's suggestion is spot-on. If the conclusion goes in any other direction than that, I'll be shocked.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Sure.

I'm sort of on the fence. On the one hand I agree that it would have been nice to see those stories. That being said, I also think that #344 should have been included in Purgatory and Paradise instead of Root of Evil. In many ways, it's very much the start of the story that follows. I definitely don't think it should have been chosen as the cover since, although it's also the cover of the issue it comes in, it's very much a spoiler.

Are the Over the Edge stories with Daredevil pure standalones with no need to read the others?

I'm picking it up. The covers are cool, at least. It's without Daredevil but it's really the only story about Daredevil that will be on the market.
    MK20 should also still be coming out in January.

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    Just read the new issue. Enjoyed it. And, having read it, I see that Mike's suggestion is spot-on. If the conclusion goes in any other direction than that, I'll be shocked.
    I like the theory as well.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Daredevil has a new creative team that starts in February. Marvel confirmed it.

Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

CHIP! AND MARCO?! YES!!!! I couldn't be happier with this creative team. In my birthday month to boot!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    OMGs Marco Checchetto ????? , damn u guys are so lucky . I am definitely gonna take this into my pull list .

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    CHIP! AND MARCO?! YES!!!! I couldn't be happier with this creative team. In my birthday month to boot!
    Checchetto is gonna be awesome for Matt

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    Checchetto is gonna be awesome for Matt
    My favorite artist at Marvel right now! And he's already drawn him on occasion! Including the Omega Effect crosseover during the Rucka Punisher run. (A great story). Trying to contain my excitement for this. It's not working out well.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Sure.

I'm sort of on the fence. On the one hand I agree that it would have been nice to see those stories. That being said, I also think that #344 should have been included in Purgatory and Paradise instead of Root of Evil. In many ways, it's very much the start of the story that follows. I definitely don't think it should have been chosen as the cover since, although it's also the cover of the issue it comes in, it's very much a spoiler.

Are the Over the Edge stories with Daredevil pure standalones with no need to read the others?
    Yes, pure standalones. No need to read the rest. There's an Elektra story in #8 with the Hand but no DD.

With regards to thd Root of Evil Epic cover, they probably didn’t have a better cover to go with as all the other covers of the issues included were pretty bad.
    Last edited by Raffi Ol D'Arcy; 11-15-2018 at 02:56 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    My favorite artist at Marvel right now! And he's already drawn him on occasion! Including the Omega Effect crosseover during the Rucka Punisher run. (A great story). Trying to contain my excitement for this. It's not working out well.

Looks pretty awesome

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    Marco Checchetto is a very decent choice.

Not so sure how Chip Zdarsky will work out. Hopefully not too tongue in cheek. Time will tell.

Hmmm, "know fear" and with a flame coming from the head? Something linked with Ghost Rider?

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Marco Checchetto is a very decent choice.

Not so sure how Chip Zdarsky will work out. Hopefully not too tongue in cheek. Time will tell.

Hmmm, "know fear" and with a flame coming from the head? Something linked with Ghost Rider?
    Or just some Hell's Kitchen flare. I like Zdarsky. Two in One and Peter Parker Spectacular Spider-Man have both been extremely enjoyable.

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

Despite having never particularly cared for Daredevil... I'm interested. I generally enjoy Chip Zdarsky's work, and I'm interested to see how he swims in a book not known for light heartedness.

It's certainly hard to argue against Checchetto's art.