Page 39 of 103 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi View Post
    Vincent D’Onofrio’s “Kingpin” by Bill Sienkiewicz

Looks cool ............Can u pls say anything about the rumors regarding Bullseye and it's cast ??

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    Looks cool ............Can u pls say anything about the rumors regarding Bullseye and it's cast ??
    Bullseye is supposed to be something of an unhinged sniper, if I’m not mistaken. I don’t recall the name of the actor playing him but he looks the part.

Daredevil season three poster by Paola Rivera

Fight starts at 14:00. It’s not bad but it’s some ol’ BS.

Last edited by Nanashi; 09-28-2018 at 08:09 PM.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

1 Kings 14:9

You have done more evil than all who lived before you. You have made for yourself other gods, idols made of metal; you have aroused my anger and turned your back on me.
    All together:

* John 12:40 - "He has blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts, so they can neither see with their eyes, nor understand with their hearts, nor turn—and I would heal them."
    * Romans: 12:21 - "Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good."
    * Isaiah 1:17 - "Learn to do right; seek justice. Defend the oppressed. Take up the cause of the fatherless; plead the case of the widow."
    * Job 12:22 - "He reveals the deep things of darkness and brings utter darkness into the light."
    * Job 30:26 - "Yet when I hoped for good, evil came; when I looked for light, then came darkness."
    * Romans 2:8 - "But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger."
    * Deuteronomy 30:15 - "See, I set before you today life and prosperity, death and destruction."
    * Daniel 9:5 - "We have sinned and done wrong. We have been wicked and have rebelled; we have turned away from your commands and laws."
    * 1 Kings 14:9 - "You have done more evil than all who lived before you. You have made for yourself other gods, idols made of metal; you have aroused my anger and turned your back on me."
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Yeah... this was a tricky matchup. I was hoping for Daredevil, but am a huge fan of Nightwing too... and the points were fairly legit. I think the way the characters are written, it would probably be a lot closer... but probably 55% Nightwing, 45% Daredevil wins... really depending on which book it takes place in :-/

BANNED

Bullseye is supposed to be something of an unhinged sniper, if I’m not mistaken. I don’t recall the name of the actor playing him but he looks the part.
    I just heard about the name of the actor from other forums but i am not sure about this btw and his name is Wilson Bether ......

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Daredevil season three poster by Paola Rivera

Paulo Rivera at the top of his game as per usual.

In NO world does Nightwing beat Daredevil. I like Dick Grayson but Daredevil wins every time. I mean Matt flipping took on the Hulk and survived!
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    In NO world does Nightwing beat Daredevil. I like Dick Grayson but Daredevil wins every time. I mean Matt flipping took on the Hulk and survived!
    That.... was more due to skilled surgeons than matt's ability though :P He 'survived' the hulk... but he didn't 'win' that fight.

I think Batman and Nightwing are the only comparable characters that WOULD stand a chance. I mean... He's extremely skilled in observation and deductive reasoning... Soooo yeah, it's possible he'd figure out the sonic weakness. Pulling a random gadget out that exploits that weakness is just... well... pretty much how he's been written since the Burt Ward days.... yeah, that's legit too... Which is the annoying part. Everything they did was... pretty much what we'd see in a book. Some of their fights are little biased... but this seemed pretty well thought out.

I think Nightwing would be beat up something fierce... but it's POSSIBLE that he walks away the winner. Really a close match.

Astonishing Member

Hope Daredevil: Season Three's more Season One to Season Two.

Quote Originally Posted by Batman Begins 2005 View Post
    Hope Daredevil: Season Three's more Season One to Season Two.
    I hope it focuses more on Daredevil like season 1, but has the action of season 2.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Daredevil Season 2 would’ve been better than season 1 if they kept the focus on Frank/Matt/Eletrka instead of adding the hand in there too.

I’m hoping towards the end of the season he will get the Double D on his red suit or he gets his all new all different suit if he wants to keep the Black motif