Page 51 of 103 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast

will Daredevil have any new, non-edged melee weapons soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    will Daredevil have any new, non-edged melee weapons soon?
    Nothing I know of suggests he will. What makes you think so?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by responsarbre View Post
    Daredevil: Father is not a very good story at all, IMO. I don't think it's worth splurging for the Omnibus just for that mini. I would recommend just getting Parts of a Hole by itself.

On that note, I'm really confused about some of Marvel's reprinting decisions with the new Marvel Knights trades. They're reprinting Vision Quest (the other David Mack Echo story) in a TPB with the Unusual Suspects team-up and Daredevil: Ninja. I have no idea why they didn't just print it together with Parts of a Hole.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Father is not good. Not the worst DD story, there are worse but not worth forking out extra for a pricey Omnibus. I believe you can still pick up the TPB at a decent price - try the amazon marketplace. If you're a DD completist and prefer oversized hardcovers, like myself, I would say go for the Omnibus as an oversized format really makes a difference for your reading experience. Bigger in this matter is definitely better.

If I already didn't have the Daredevil Vol. 1 OHC which includes DD #1-15 and the Daredevil: Father OHC, the Marvel Knights Omnibus would be a definite purchase for me. I'm still considering it as the Omnibus is my favourite format. I ended up getting rid of (or trying to) my TPBs, because I would upgrade to OHCs. As one gets deeper into the collecting game, one tends to constantly upgrade the formst of their comics.
    Thanks for the input guys. I'm gonna go with the Parts of a hole TPB for now. I'm not really an Omnibus fan, so I'll probably look around and see if I can find a cheap used copy of Father instead.

MARVEL KNIGHTS 20th #1 & #2 Connecting Variant Covers by Kaare Andrews

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi View Post

Looks great , I think Cates is really going to do something much enticing in this type of comics series i.e Mks Team which wasn't being done before in this series

https://deadline.com/2018/10/marvel-...medium=twitter

Please let Typhoid Mary come over to Daredevil (if there are future seasons)! She’s a gem and alarmingly well done. It’d damn shame to not bring her home!

Please let Typhoid Mary come over to Daredevil (if there are future seasons)! She’s a gem and alarmingly well done. It’d damn shame to not bring her home!
    I guess I'm fine with Iron Fist ending... although it was my second favorite Netflix Franchise. I always enjoyed Finn as Danny and was interested where they go... Hopefully they end up doing the same thing with Luke Cage and just make a Heroes for Hire series now. I've never really loved Iron Fist OR Power man in solos... but together they rank up in my favorite teams

BANNED

U want this back , won't u???

BANNED

Btw wasn't this link posted b4 about those plans having more sequels after season 3???

https://www.newsarama.com/41950-marv...4-5-and-6.html

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Is there any information on the ordering requirements for the variants? I'd love this, but I recognize the burden on my local shop to get it.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

I've just finished watching Season One of Freeform's "Cloak and Dagger" (Season Two is planned for 2019). This series once more confirms what we were discussing earlier on i.e. that all the various Marvel series and movies are indeed connected and in one universe.

The Roxxon Corporation is the main villain in the series. Roxxon has been a constant connection in the MCU, first appearing on a sign in 2008's Iron Man, a sponsor of the F1 race in Monacco in Iron Man 2, and had an oil spill in Iron Man 3.

In Episode 8, after Cloak reveals his power to two cops, one of them asks the other, Det. Brigid O'Reilly if she's seen anything like this before. She answers yes, that she's from New York (the series is set in New Orleans) and that he should meet her friend Misty.

In Episode 10, a corrupt Roxxon character says to Dagger that he wants power similar to the Starks and the Rands.

If I'm not mistaken, Detective O'Reilly is mentioned in Luke Cage, that she moved fron New York to New Orleans.

I wonder if the spiderman revelations about Kingpin will flow over into DD story with him? It could impact his ability to take Fisk down if it is linked in.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Is there any information on the ordering requirements for the variants? I'd love this, but I recognize the burden on my local shop to get it.
    Not just yet as far as I’m aware.

The early reviews for season three have been of overwhelming praise so far. These review do only cover the first six episodes but I’m glad this season is at least off to a really good start. How will the show carry through to the end? We’re less than a week away! I’m so pumped!

Quote Originally Posted by Global Honored View Post
    Lee Weeks is a legend indeed. His Daredevil work is gorgeous. I am a big fan of his Cap too.

Good luck on the commission, please share if it works out.
    I will! Him and Joe Rubinstein are both the artists I'm looking for at least one commission this year. I know Joe will be drawing, but I'm not sure about Lee. All this Batman hype might make it extra hard to get a commission. Also looking for something from Bilquis, but that's Kamala related.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    It may very well be easier getting hold of the Daredevil: Dark Nights TPB. It was going for cheap for a very long time on the amazon marketplace and I believe still is. Other than the excellent Lee Weeks story, there are two more stories. The David Lapham story isnt bad. Unfortunately, the Jimmy Palmiotti story is (I hate to say it but I can't find a better word) trash! It has to be the worst Daredevil story I've ever read, even worse than any of what DG Chichester/Alan Smithee wrote.
    Already read the story and is great, I loved it. I was also able to get a number #1 without a problem, but I might also buy the TBP if I have the chance. Anyway, thanks for the recommendation! Now I'm committed to get the Daredevil commission from Lee.
    Last edited by Tantalus; 10-13-2018 at 01:10 PM.