Page 69 of 103 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1544

I thought Elektra's exit felt arbitrary but the new villain looks cool. I guess Wesley in any universe doesn't last long. I like Daredevil having a makeshift team and wouldn't mind if they stick around after Soule leaves.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I thought Elektra's exit felt arbitrary but the new villain looks cool. I guess Wesley in any universe doesn't last long. I like Daredevil having a makeshift team and wouldn't mind if they stick around after Soule leaves.
    I like the team as well. It's a fun group.

I’d prefer the team be less Inhuman and more awesome. But under Soule they’re okay.

BANNED

I think they should exit with Soule. I don't have a problem with how he handles them per se but over the course of Soule's run, I have become weary of constantly having these Inhumans hanging around.

New issue was good, though. I agree that Elektra's exit was kind of whatever. It was almost like she didn't even need to be there in the first place. I think Soule just wanted to get her in there one last time before he left (or maybe Noto just really wanted to have a chance to draw her and Soule obliged him).

Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi View Post
    I’d prefer the team be less Inhuman and more awesome. But under Soule they’re okay.
    who'd you recommend?

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    I think they should exit with Soule. I don't have a problem with how he handles them per se but over the course of Soule's run, I have become weary of constantly having these Inhumans hanging around.

New issue was good, though. I agree that Elektra's exit was kind of whatever. It was almost like she didn't even need to be there in the first place. I think Soule just wanted to get her in there one last time before he left (or maybe Noto just really wanted to have a chance to draw her and Soule obliged him).
    I’m let down Elektra basically left as soon and she arrived. I was hoping she’d be around for the duration of the arc. Whatever the reason, I’m glad we got what we did of her with DD. But in the end, as it was said so well in the issue , it doesn’t seem like they could really work together despite their love for one another.
    Last edited by Nanashi; 11-01-2018 at 03:47 PM.

who'd you recommend?
    Elektra (sticking around for the whole investigation) and Dakota North would be a good start.

Ehhhh I would agree with the professor here. I don’t mind the team he has assembled but I definitely prefer they do not stick around. I like Daredevil working alone.

That being said I did love his occasional team ups with Spider-Man, Iron Fist, JJ, etc but again only on certain occasions.

Also, finished season 3 the other night and WOW! DD is hands down the best Netflix series Marvel has put out. I hope it doesn’t get cancelled or moved to another streaming service.
    My rankings:
    Season 3
    Season 1
    Season 2
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Same, Elektra's exit felt too abrupt. I was hoping she'd stick around for the duration of this arc. It was good too see Noto work in her again though, especially with him doing all the work (opposed to his Thunderbolts work, where he just did the inking/line work).

It's more we don't know why she came back so her leaving felt equally arbitrary. All that happens is Matt fails to stop Wesley from getting killed. Was that why she left?

It's more we don't know why she came back so her leaving felt equally arbitrary. All that happens is Matt fails to stop Wesley from getting killed. Was that why she left?
    Yeah, it did feel like she was there for a reason more specific than "wanting to make things work", but we don't really get an answer here. However, my read on her exit was that she was once again reminded that Matt can't accept her nature, hence her killers kill line.

So...it either is as simple as her wanting to reconnect only to get rebuffed, or there's something else going on and she's not quite out of the picture yet.

Her "I'll remember you" line felt a little ominous. If it's not just a "you'll never see me again" thing, maybe she has insight into what's coming, and it's related to why she came back to begin with.

I'm trying really hard not to read too much into this issue lol

Maybe Elektra got what she wanted at the beginning of 610. She may be a cold blooded assassin, but she’s still human!
    Last edited by Nanashi; 11-01-2018 at 02:50 PM.

MK20 variant cover by Kaare Andrews

Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi View Post
    Looks really interesting. I'll bite.