Page 77 of 103 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1544

Daredevil by Bill Sienkiewicz

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Can you summarize that 12 minute video?

BTW, for those who are collecting the Epic Collection books, Daredevil's next one is coming out in June next year. It'll be called Purgatory and Paradise and will cover the J.M. DiMatteis and Karl Kesel runs. It also has the Joe Kelly fill-in issue before he took over the book officially that features Mysterio - just in time for the new Spider-Man movie.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post

BTW, for those who are collecting the Epic Collection books, Daredevil's next one is coming out in June next year. It'll be called Purgatory and Paradise and will cover the J.M. DiMatteis and Karl Kesel runs. It also has the Joe Kelly fill-in issue before he took over the book officially that features Mysterio - just in time for the new Spider-Man movie.
    Thanks for the info Mike_Murdock! So that means this volume will bridge the gap between Roots of Evil and Widow's Kiss. Not really surprised by Marvel choice although I would have prefered for them to finish collecting some older material first.

Now if Marvel could just announce a nice omnibus collecting Daredevil #192-225 that would be perfect! Thinking about it I'm surprised that Marvel didn't release at least an epic volume collecting some of those issues yet especially after watching the third season of Daredevil.
    Last edited by Hush; 11-11-2018 at 07:46 AM.

My guess was that they would collect Volume 5 (the San Francisco stuff) next, but I was clearly wrong. It's good to have a complete run from #319 to #380, though.

#192-225 is over 500 pages. They might do that, but my guess is it'll be split across several Epic Collections instead. I don't think there's much interest from Marvel in a Denny O'Neil Omnibus.

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Has Daredevil ever spent any time in Toronto? If NYC has become too crazy for him for a while, maybe he can take a break..

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Has Daredevil ever spent any time in Toronto? If NYC has become too crazy for him for a while, maybe he can take a break..
    San Francisco is like Toronto... right?

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

That's good news. Where did you get this info. from? From the MMW Forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Why Toronto?

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi View Post
    Why Toronto?
    A rising tide of gun violence is the likely answer.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...dale-1.4897826
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    That's good news. Where did you get this info. from? From the MMW Forum?
    Yeah, they just posted it today. I'd have to doublecheck check where they got it from.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Yeah, they just posted it today. I'd have to doublecheck check where they got it from.
    Ok, I found the post and they got it from the new Hachette catslogue:

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/marv...503-s1380.html

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    A rising tide of gun violence is the likely answer.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...dale-1.4897826
    I would like to see Daredevil be in the city for a good while, try to help as a behind-the-scenes kind of guy. maybe showcase what Canadian national/local issues are regarding gun violence, organized crime, etc. We get to see "alpha flight" take on large-scale crises in Canada, but there's never been a local street-level hero out that way.

My guess was that they would collect Volume 5 (the San Francisco stuff) next, but I was clearly wrong. It's good to have a complete run from #319 to #380, though.

#192-225 is over 500 pages. They might do that, but my guess is it'll be split across several Epic Collections instead. I don't think there's much interest from Marvel in a Denny O'Neil Omnibus.
    Well if I'm not mistaken Marvel have released 2 DD epic volumes each year in the past so with any luck volume 4 or volume 5 will also be released next year.

Yeah 2 epic volumes is way more plausible, Marvel not having a lot of interest in a Denny O'Neil Omnibus might be true although some of those issues were drawn by David Mazzucchelli, one of the best DD artist of all time so maybe it could interest Marvel a little more

Has Marvel released to collections in a year where the first one doesn't come out until June? I was wondering if they were planning on slowing down the number of Daredevil collections released each year to accommodate the number of new Epic Collections being released next year.