Page 109 of 196 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 2938

Quote Originally Posted by Nox Noctes View Post
    OMG. I literally just sent that question maybe 15 minutes ago LOL. Well I'm glad her answer makes y'all happy.
    Ok, rings AND cats?! We are so spoiled right now.

Spectacular Member Kalternativa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kalternativa View Post
    From KT's Tumblr:

Anon: "Does marvel tell you where they want the characters to be by the end or during your story? Like rogue and gambit not taking part in the x-event coming up"

KT: "Ah. Okay. So, yes, in the case of the Uncanny X-Men Weekly we were given a broad goal - basically to tell this amazing huge exciting story in 10-parts for weekly shipping and they were very open on what that story should be and how we could get there, but that, by the end, we need to get to the characters/world being “XYZ” place
    ."

I'm more curious to know why they will not participate than if they were.
    "But Rogue and Gambit were a discussion we all had, not a decision made for me. I can’t speak to the specifics of why they’re not involved (I think I will probably be able to do that next month?) but we all discussed (me and the editors) the idea of them being involved or not and what the pluses and minuses of each scenario were - and we all agreed that we would lose more than we would gain, especially because most of the more meaty roles were already spoken for in the weekly book.
    Specific to Gambit and Rogue it will all make more sense in about a month! Promise"

Sorry, the last part didn't copy

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Romy Ship View Post
    Gambit, King of Thieves

Did you see this on tumblr?

Anon:
    I'm so looking forward to Mr & Mrs X #5! If you could describe it in three words, what would those three words be?

KT:
    Emotional! Unexpected! Cats!

We are getting cats next issue!!
    I've known that for a while, but given that it's one of the three words...
    CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATS

...wait. Issue #5?

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATS
    Last edited by Gambit, King of Thieves; 10-23-2018 at 05:59 PM.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    Yeah, he wasnt really part of the team for long. He couldn't handle Lifeguard's Shi'ar genes making her look different. I think he said something along the lines of;

"my sister was beautiful, you're a monster" and then skipped out through a portal or something. Almost made Lifeguard go beserk. Wolverine offered to take her "quick and quiet". The next time we see Slipstream is in X-Men: The End. He's working for some villains or something.

What are you talking about?
    The red suit just reminds me of Anna Raven, Earth-1009

It's the same reality where Gambit is the son of T'Challa and Namor, who are the same person, and Sue Storm.
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    The red suit just reminds me of Anna Raven, Earth-1009

It's the same reality where Gambit is the son of T'Challa and Namor, who are the same person, and Sue Storm.
    Bizarre. Somehow never read that one.

So they HAVE to be back on Earth at the end of 5 then, right?! No one ships cats to space. I'm stupid excited to see them return. Figured it would be assumed.

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post

So they HAVE to be back on Earth at the end of 5 then, right?! No one ships cats to space. I'm stupid excited to see them return. Figured it would be assumed.
    All signs point to YES!
    Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    I feel as if, uh, little Remy would make an issue sell more than little Bruce.

me everytime the cats get brought up:

So we'll get to see how Oscar draws the cats! Curious!

So we'll get to see how Oscar draws the cats! Curious!
    ...oh
    Not a fan of Bazaldua's details. He's great at the big stuff, but the way he does faces leads me to have some trepidation about the kitties.

[insert something witty] PeachFlavoredXanax's Avatar

Oh god girl, you missed nothing. This was the 2nd relaunch after the original Exiles run, now written by Chris Claremont. Like, Gambit is the son of Namor/Black Panther + Sue Storm but, guess what?, he randomly still has a thick Cajun accent even tho no one else does under the sea. It’s just real fucking random.

I’d kinda recommend reading Gambit’s original role in the original Exiles (Gambit’s pretty great in that version) run but Chuck Austen has some questionable dialogue & actions for female characters. It did not age well at all.

Quote Originally Posted by PeachFlavoredXanax View Post
    Oh god girl, you missed nothing. This was the 2nd relaunch after the original Exiles run, now written by Chris Claremont. Like, Gambit is the son of Namor/Black Panther + Sue Storm but, guess what?, he randomly still has a thick Cajun accent even tho no one else does under the sea. It’s just real fucking random.

I’d kinda recommend reading Gambit’s original role in the original Exiles (Gambit’s pretty great in that version) run but Chuck Austen has some questionable dialogue & actions for female characters. It did not age well at all.
    If it's Austen I might have to leave it alone.

Quote Originally Posted by PeachFlavoredXanax View Post

Yeah, I read it because my library had run out of Marvel TPBs, but neither New Exiles nor the recent relaunch are good (Haven't read the original).
    And here's Gambit & his dad, in case you wanted to know:

Stuff like this resulted in me having this reaction every three pages:

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    Yeah, I read it because my library had run out of Marvel TPBs, but neither New Exiles nor the recent relaunch are good (Haven't read the original).
    And here's Gambit & his dad, in case you wanted to know:

Stuff like this resulted in me having this reaction every three pages:
    Holy . . . Wow . . . I don't know what to do with THAT. LOL

Holy . . . Wow . . . I don't know what to do with THAT. LOL
    yep.
    Do you feel just like the lady in the second pic now?

also if I was in space I would 100% have somebody ship my cat to me, because LOOK AT HER

She's the softest thing I've ever seen, and named Turtle, for a reason that I will reveal if nobody can guess.