Page 90 of 196 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140190 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 2938

Quote Originally Posted by Couplest View Post
    X-men Monday delivery! And KT tweeted that big changes are coming in issue 4!Attachment 72282
    I think they are on different teams what to do with Xandra. She may be really dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalternativa View Post
    Mojo already planning make a visit... LOL
    lol... sorta. You leave our boy, Remy, the hell alone, MOJO!!!

heh.

Hmmm... I always thought the ship that was hit in the opening scenes of the book was Deadpool's...

I won't lie... from the very beginning the opening scenes had me feeling a bit uneasy and nervous. Wondering what she meant by those intro words... and the fact that there is a huge explosion happening in the background of their wedding kiss.
    I think the theories regarding a pregnancy is way too far fetched, so soon. I mean, we did get a shotgun wedding so I suppose anything is possible at this point but even this I think would be way too much too fast.

If anything I think Rogue's powers might be addressed but I'm still not sure which arc that'll happen in. I have a feeling whatever this is it'll be right out of left field. Kelly's clever enough to pull just about anything off. I mean, she healed their relationship in just short 5 issues.

Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    Sometimes, it's just fun to let yourself get caught up in the story and its emotions. I'm so analytical about most books and films that I love how reading about Gambit and Rogue still gets me feeling genuine emotions, even if those emotions aren't always happy or positive. I walked around with a stupid smile for like a month after X-Men Gold #30. :P
    Amen... I haven't been so intrigued and genuinely excited about any comic book as I am at the moment. My emotions have been on a rollercoaster more than ever with these two. The joy of riding it and the fear of this coming to an end. We have to go through our ups and our downs. Throw in some loops but please don't set them on fire.

DearMachine, did you ever see the Remy drawing by Kris Anka from 2014 when he was "uncut"?

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo3000 View Post
    I would love to see early preview art of #6.
    As would I, Mateo
    Last edited by Romy Ship; 10-15-2018 at 12:35 PM.
    I feel as if, uh, little Remy would make an issue sell more than little Bruce.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalternativa View Post
    Mojo already planning make a visit... LOL
    Lol, good find

Incredible Member

Back off, Mojo!

Quote Originally Posted by Couplest View Post
    X-men Monday delivery! And KT tweeted that big changes are coming in issue 4!Attachment 72282
    *gasp* I need to know NOW.

...oh and **** off Mojo, LOL.
    Last edited by Nox Noctes; 10-15-2018 at 02:06 PM.

Anonymous:
    1) Will Gambit and Gladiator encounter each other again? 2) Will Gambit remind him that he won?

KT: 1) Gladiator is the Majestor of the Shi’ar Empire, he doesn’t get involved in fights of the punching kind (probably why he doesn’t love being Majestor).

2) Of course he would.

Quote Originally Posted by Romy Ship View Post
    DearMachine, did you ever see the Remy drawing by Kris Anka from 2014 when he was "uncut"?
    Holy shamoly. . . . Thank you Google . . . Wow . . . Suddenly Spas's fanfiction makes much more sense. LOL And how did I not remember that Anka drew ANXF? Mind = blown.

Anyone noticing how Rogue looks more sad, especially from her tone with the “...” and Remy looks a tad bit, for lack of a better word, pissed?

Quote Originally Posted by rogueisbae View Post
    Anyone noticing how Rogue looks more sad, especially from her tone with the “...” and Remy looks a tad bit, for lack of a better word, pissed?
    Yes and her eyes look a bit wet maybe? While his brow looks lowered maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    Holy shamoly. . . . Thank you Google . . . Wow . . . Suddenly Spas's fanfiction makes much more sense. LOL And how did I not remember that Anka drew ANXF? Mind = blown.
    God bless google indeed... and Kris Anka, while we're at it

Yes, and here is my theory: Remy just found out Rogue lied about not knowing what the "bacons" are... (big thank you to bustedflipflop for that Tumblr post)

No but seriously... she does look sad and he looks pissed. BIG changes... ahhhhhhh I'm racking my freaking brain!!!!
    Well, I've preordered the digital book so now it remains to be seen what time I'll wake up to read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Anonymous:
    1) Will Gambit and Gladiator encounter each other again? 2) Will Gambit remind him that he won?

KT: 1) Gladiator is the Majestor of the Shi’ar Empire, he doesn’t get involved in fights of the punching kind (probably why he doesn’t love being Majestor).

2) Of course he would.
    Hey, which issue is that? I strangely don't remember this...

Yeah, I don't know how to interpret that. Is what happened affecting Rogue more or is it just a reflection of their personalities (i.e. Gambit bottling up his emotions)?

Bless you, Romy Ship. How have I never seen that picture? It is more glorious than I imagined.

Also, AppleJ, what fanfiction? I'm always looking for more to read.

Bless you, Romy Ship. How have I never seen that picture? It is more glorious than I imagined.

In Between by Spasticat. It is awesome, funny, intense, just great stuff and somewhat R rated. Spas used to be a regular on here. If KT hadn't come out with R & G it would have been a plausible alternate way for their coming back together story to have gone. Great job with continuity.

I'm dying. What a perfect GIF!! I addressed the post to you because *looks at signature* (by the way, I hope you don't mind I sig'd your post.)

OH MY GOSH, if you haven't read Spas' "In Between" ya gotta read it... it's SO FREAKING GOOD!!
    and you have about 33 hours to kill so...

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10157060/1/In-Between
    Last edited by Romy Ship; 10-15-2018 at 03:24 PM. Reason: I can't math sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by Nox Noctes View Post
    Hey, which issue is that? I strangely don't remember this...

Yeah, I don't know how to interpret that. Is what happened affecting Rogue more or is it just a reflection of their personalities (i.e. Gambit bottling up his emotions)?
    I mean, could be anger . . . Or concern . . . Or stubbornness . . . Hard to read just the eyes.