Page 93 of 196 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143193 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 2938

Do you think that issue 8 on February will have a kissing cover?
    We have duo book about couple that just got married and no real cover with kiss.

Excepth issue 6 and maybe 5 all Dodson's covers are forgettable for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Do you think that issue 8 on February will have a kissing cover?
    We have duo book about couple that just got married and no real cover with kiss.

Excepth issue 6 and maybe 5 all Dodson's covers are forgettable for me.
    Ha, you bring up an excellent point. I mean, besides the 2nd printing of issue #1 we don’t have kissing covers. I’m trying to reflect on the variants but I don’t think there are any.

Are you wondering about February in particular because it’s the month of love?
    Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    I feel as if, uh, little Remy would make an issue sell more than little Bruce.

Quote Originally Posted by Romy Ship View Post
    Ha, you bring up an excellent point. I mean, besides the 2nd printing of issue #1 we don’t have kissing covers. I’m trying to reflect on the variants but I don’t think there are any.

Yeah, Valentines Day. It will be really dull not to have a kissing cover for that issue.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    I'm down for this! Knowing KT there will be a real twist on it we don't expect.

Speaking of which, I'm dying to find out what's happening tomorrow!

Spectacular Member CamilleMoineau's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Couplest View Post
    AND I’m hoping for a Boysenberry pie.
    See, my idea is that Belle brings one in #6. Just strolls in, sets it on the kitchen counter without a word.

Yeah, Valentines Day. It will be really dull not to have a kissing cover for that issue.
    Aw well I hope it happens... that’s my birthday month so I’d be over the moon if they did do a kissing cover which are my personal favorite. Also, KT guesses that’s when they’ll have the TPB of MMX’s first arc

Double whammy!

Quote Originally Posted by CamilleMoineau View Post
    See, my idea is that Belle brings one in #6. Just strolls in, sets it on the kitchen counter without a word.
    Hahaha . . . Yeah, a Boysenberry pie mention would be lovely anytime.

Spectacular Member

whew I managed to find Kelly's tweet of her cats that I really liked....
    While I love the cat pic with Remy, I didn't think that looked like Remy. That's really mussed up hair right there. Hopefullylooks better in color.

Also, does anyone recommend buying Astonishing X-men #4? The one with Rogue/Remy in Shadow King's grip so they were sure if their hot tube experience was real...I'm trying to backtrack and get all the issues I've missed in last couple of years.

Quote Originally Posted by smokey78 View Post
    While I love the cat pic with Remy, I didn't think that looked like Remy. That's really mussed up hair right there. Hopefullylooks better in color.

Also, does anyone recommend buying Astonishing X-men #4? The one with Rogue/Remy in Shadow King's grip so they were sure if their hot tube experience was real...I'm trying to backtrack and get all the issues I've missed in last couple of years.
    I recommend it Smokey... it’s worth the $4 if you can find the issue. I’m a sucker for any Romy sexy scenes.. even if that was back when Astonishing was letting me down all over again. See, my husband had actually bought me the first three issues of astonishing because Romy were in it. Of course it wasn’t leading to anywhere good up until the beginning of this year, anyway.

Yeah I’ll admit I was disappointed with the way Remy looks in issue #6 but hopefully color will help. It’ll also help identify the cat.

And CamilleMoineau, that would be an amazing scene. If only...

Spectacular Member

Thanks Romy Ship I'll look for it. The best I could find about any commentary was the preview threads where folks were swearing up and down that Romy was over cuz Soule made it over in their Shadowcat/Collosus/Romy theatre scene. And then someone who went to a comiccon where Soule told them the best way Romy could ever work was a push-pull scenario. And that it was during the announcement of Kelly writing the miniseries so we all knew Soule was trolling everyone. Oh and reading those threads and where we are today...of posters really happy Kelly got to redeem/save/write Romy when they thought Romy was over last year!

Uncanny X-Men 277.
    Thanks, Purplevit!

MR. AND MRS. X #7
    KELLY THOMPSON (W) • Oscar Bazaldua (A)
    Cover by TERRY & RACHEL DODSON
    • Stuck in the Mojoverse!
    • Rogue and Gambit are forced to relive moments of their past…but this time for the cameras!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    Quote Originally Posted by Couplest View Post
    I’m actually on board! I mean, I think this will have a very different feel from R&G. AND I’m hoping for a Boysenberry pie.
    Yeah, I'm on board too. The flashbacks in R+G were for a very specific purpose: to make sense of their baggage and get Rogue to a place where she could move forward in their relationship. I'm going to guess that the "reliving of moments" will have its own purpose. Making sense of Rogue's powers maybe?

And yes, we need a boysenberry pie reference somewhere.

Aw well I hope it happens... that’s my birthday month so I’d be over the moon if they did do a kissing cover which are my personal favorite. Also, KT guesses that’s when they’ll have the TPB of MMX’s first arc

Double whammy!
    Amazon has it listed for March 12, but I think they come out sooner in comic book shops, no?

Quote Originally Posted by smokey78 View Post

I literally bought the whole TPB for that issue alone. The whole Shadowcat/Colossus/Romy scene was...annoying, but it was funny seeing Gambit literally kick Fantomex (in #2, I believe) so that made buying the trade worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    Wonder which one it is.

To 1979semifanlist.tumblr.com!
    I bet it is Oliver, Gambit's cat-son.

Quote Originally Posted by dearmachine View Post
    i bet it is oliver, gambit's cat-son.
    OMG...LOL. It was like Liu was trolling CC...wait...or was it PAD who named the cats? I forget.
    Last edited by Nox Noctes; 10-16-2018 at 03:44 PM.

Jen Bartel’s variant for MMX #2 is a kissing cover!

Spectacular Member