Page 144 of 196 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154194 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 2938

I hope MMX will continue after 12 or get relaunched.

If not then it would be great if KT would continue to write them in X-Men team book. Would love that.

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    If/when MMX does end, I really hope Kelly gets to keep them longer and hopefully gets to do a team book with one or both of them. But she has kind of a lot on her plate right now.

I'm not sure any other current writer is really much of a Gambit fan though? Certainly a few really aren't and I'm not sure I trust them with him if that'sthe case. Taylor seems to like him, but hasn't used him extensively and he's not writing exclusively for Marvel. Guess we'll see . . . .

Could MMX transition into a team book, where Rogue and Gambit lead two smaller coordinating units on different missions . . . Ok I'm talking myself into a great story here . . . Do it Marvel!! Do it!!!
    Cool idea for team book!
    Would add Nightcrawler and Psylocke to Rogue's team and X-23 with Bishop to Gambit's team.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Cool idea for team book!
    Would add Nightcrawler and Psylocke to Rogue's team and X-23 with Bishop to Gambit's team.
    That's a pretty good line up for a single book too. I'd totally read that.

But here's hoping that by some miracle we get MMX until next December...dreaming out loud maybe.

Spectacular Member

In another Romy news: the 1992 Romy figures are now pre-sold out on Entertainment Earth

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/p...tatues/ktmk276

Quote Originally Posted by Nox Noctes View Post
    That's a pretty good line up for a single book too. I'd totally read that.

But here's hoping that by some miracle we get MMX until next December...dreaming out loud maybe.
    Yeah, that's definitely still my preference!

Quote Originally Posted by smokey78 View Post
    In another Romy news: the 1992 Romy figures are now pre-sold out on Entertainment Earth

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/p...tatues/ktmk276
    Wth, how can you be PRE-sold out?! Guess that should help clue the people in charge in that these two are kind of a big deal. LOL

Wth, how can you be PRE-sold out?! Guess that should help clue the people in charge in that these two are kind of a big deal. LOL
    Haha. Yeah, thankfully other retailers still have them available for preorder. I might bite the bullet and preorder them and maybe something signed from KT's store. Plus there's that Gambit Hasbro figure...and that other Capcom-inspired Gambit statue...yikes. The new year's gonna be expensive...

Quote Originally Posted by Nox Noctes View Post
    Haha. Yeah, thankfully other retailers still have them available for preorder. I might bite the bullet and preorder them and maybe something signed from KT's store. Plus there's that Gambit Hasbro figure...and that other Capcom-inspired Gambit statue...yikes. The new year's gonna be expensive...
    I have a lot of TPBs on my Christmas list. I need to drop some significant hints to the husband about getting a signed one from KT's store! And yeah, that super articulated/Capcom inspired Gambit figure is SO impressive. I kind of want it too. But it needs a Rogue. And then I can mash them together and yell "Now kiss!" LMAO This is why I can't have nice things.

I have a lot of TPBs on my Christmas list. I need to drop some significant hints to the husband about getting a signed one from KT's store! And yeah, that super articulated/Capcom inspired Gambit figure is SO impressive. I kind of want it too. But it needs a Rogue. And then I can mash them together and yell "Now kiss!" LMAO This is why I can't have nice things.
    LMAO!!!
    I have a lot more Gambit figures than Rogue...the girl's got choices, LOL.

Seriously though, they really do need to release more Rogue collectibles.
    Last edited by Nox Noctes; 11-18-2018 at 07:55 PM.

I need Funko Pops of Rogue and Gambit, can't believe they haven't released them yet (unless they're saving the best till last) Nightcrawler's the other major/popular X-Man not to have one.

...then again I can't believe they haven't released original comicbook Thor either...strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Cool idea for team book!
    I could see that! Especially down for Bishop and Nightcrawler.

So it's a short holiday week here in the States and lots a major books out on Wednesday, especially MMX #5. Think we'll still see an X-Men Monday? Kelly came through for us last week. There have been a lot of Mondays between issues this go round.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sparta View Post
    I need Funko Pops of Rogue and Gambit, can't believe they haven't released them yet (unless they're saving the best till last) Nightcrawler's the other major/popular X-Man not to have one.

...then again I can't believe they haven't released original comicbook Thor either...strange.
    Right?! I was also hoping at least one of them would be included in the Funko Mystery Minis that came out a couple years ago. Here's hoping for the future...
    Make Good Art

Astonishing Member

So a guy who collects funko pops over at the Gambit guild said he email them once to ask if they were going to do a nightcrawler and Gambit figures (because that's who he was interested in.) and they emailed back and said no, because marvel hadn't 'released the license' for those. I don't know if that is true or if it still applies, but there is that. And I don't know how marvel decides which character funko can make, seems a little random...

after lurkin' for a very long time, I'm finally here lol. I just want to say that they're my fav x-couple & I really dig them. peace ✌

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    So a guy who collects funko pops over at the Gambit guild said he email them once to ask if they were going to do a nightcrawler and Gambit figures (because that's who he was interested in.) and they emailed back and said no, because marvel hadn't 'released the license' for those. I don't know if that is true or if it still applies, but there is that. And I don't know how marvel decides which character funko can make, seems a little random...
    I'm sure it will just be a matter of time with the Fox deal going through. Heck, we've already gotten a ML Gambit announced as well as that Revoltech fig
    Make Good Art