Page 102 of 196 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 2938
    Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kalternativa View Post
    Nope. Only one. ��
    Yeah, I asked "WHAT DID YOU DO" immediately after reading, and then a few hours later, "First off, #westcoastwednesday? Second off I would like to repeat that WHAT DID YOU DO"
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by Nox Noctes View Post
    I'm looking forward to that.

What issue number was that in again? I'm drawing a blank...
    Sorry, it's X-Men #19 . . . Had to go look it up.

Incredible Member

I’m legit excited that issue 5 is 21 pages! That one page may not seem like much but I’ll take all the content I can get.

Yeah, the more pages the better.

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    Sorry, it's X-Men #19 . . . Had to go look it up.
    Right. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Couplest View Post
    I’m legit excited that issue 5 is 21 pages! That one page may not seem like much but I’ll take all the content I can get.
    Naw, I agree! A lot can be done with that extra page.

Funny thing is I kind of expected this first arc to be a light romp from the solicitations and how it started. Now it's gotten high stakes quickly and even though we know they'll make it, I'm far more invested in #5 instead of looking ahead to #6.

Feels like the Vargas stabbing all over again!

She probably doesn't know without asking the artist and he probably doesn't know without asking the colorist, who will probably just choose a color and that's which cat it will be.
    Yeah, but I even asked if she didn't know because the colorist wasn't done yet.
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Naw, I agree! A lot can be done with that extra page.

Funny thing is I kind of expected this first arc to be a light romp from the solicitations and how it started. Now it's gotten high stakes quickly and even though we know they'll make it, I'm far more invested in #5 instead of looking ahead to #6.

Feels like the Vargas stabbing all over again!
    Agreed. I wasn't expecting this level of drama in the first arc either. Like Sparta said previously, this book has everything.

Alluding to the Vargas storyline is spot on. With #4's cliffhanger, it's begun to have an epic feel to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nox Noctes View Post
    Agreed. I wasn't expecting this level of drama in the first arc either. Like Sparta said previously, this book has everything.

Alluding to the Vargas storyline is spot on. With #4's cliffhanger, it's begun to have an epic feel to it.
    kelly is a god

Quote Originally Posted by smokey78 View Post
    RomyShip I meant the preview days, and then seeing snippets over at Tumblr. My floppy (physical issue) came late last issue, two weeks behind, I was so worried that I had to contact Marvel and they said it could take up to a MONTH to get mailed! I subscribed because simply I don't have time and cannot make the time to travel to a comic store with my work schedule. I reminisce on the days I was able to...years ago I worked a 7 to 3:30 schedule Mondays to Fridays and it left me enuf time to beat traffic to get to LCS...now I moved to a bigger city and traffic/hours are tough for me.

With the posts about reading Astonishing X-men I decided to get the TBP at a good deal on Amazon. So it's the first six issues, I am finally going to read the theatre scene in context and lol at where Romy is now versus, "guess Romy is over cuz Soule made it over"
    Smokey, have you read MMX issue #4!? Do you need a code? I have an extra one!

And HA, yeah to Soules Astonishing killing my little dream like that. I can’t believe that was the only X book I had read before I found out about the wedding a couple of months prior to it. I remember reading through the old Gambit and Rogue thread where people were so hopeful for that run. I’m so glad it all turned out how it did.

Is that thread still around? I thought the old Romy thread was deleted. Or are you talking about the Gambit thread, it's still the original . . . Well sort of.

Yeah, the discourse is unfortunately not always civil on this site, though this thread tends to be one of the better ones.
    Last I checked it’s still exists… I periodically revisit it to read through it when I’m bored or have time. I read a lot of good stuff on there to help catch me up on the darker years. It’s just a locked thread and I pray it never disappears even if it got super crapped on around page 100. It bums me out that Spas doesn’t visit the boards anymore… But she did re-blog something of mine on Tumblr a few days and it made my day.
    Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    I feel as if, uh, little Remy would make an issue sell more than little Bruce.

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    why has kelly withheld the kitty’s name from us
    also murdering rogue
    but I’m mainly concerned about the kitty
    She’s avoiding it hard. I think AppleJ is right in that she probably doesn’t know. I asked her again in the comments of my original question but I still got nuthin’

Now I feel like a jerk because I wasn’t even concerned over Xandra and I really like her! I blame it on the fact superhero deaths are almost as natural as breathing to them. Eh..

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    KT's got some new Q&As on her Tumblr.

Day 3. Still no addressing which cat it was. I am beginning to get suspicious.
    You are just all kinds of adorable about these kitties.
    I feel like getting you 3 kittens for Christmas

That hair is even more anti-gravity than usual! Attachment 72516
    Interesting. It is hands around him.
    I think Gambit's old lovers will be on that cover.

Quote Originally Posted by Romy Ship View Post
    She’s avoiding it hard. I think AppleJ is right in that she probably doesn’t know. I asked her again in the comments of my original question but I still got nuthin’

Now I feel like a jerk because I wasn’t even concerned over Xandra and I really like her! I blame it on the fact superhero deaths are almost as natural as breathing to them. Eh..

You are just all kinds of adorable about these kitties.
    I feel like getting you 3 kittens for Christmas
    please don't.
    I would love to have three kittens, but I'm also going to college next year (probably the Naval Academy), and I'm going to miss my ONE kitty enough as is.

Spectacular Member

Romy Ship yes I would love to get a code just PM me umm is there a pm box ?

Gambit, King of Thieves, fiiiiiiiine I won't!

Smokey, check your PM.

BANNED

That hair is even more anti-gravity than usual! Attachment 72516
    I REALLY don't like the Dodson's art. The first time I saw them was the original Harley Quinn series in 2000. It worked for her series, but EVERY face has been the same for 18 years. It's lazy and unattractive. Like reading Lego characters.