Page 111 of 196 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 2938
    Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    Hehehe . . . KT knows all . . .

Anyone read Red today yet? Great issue! Very little of our Remy boy though, which it is what it is. But I am STILL so darn confused about when Red actually takes place in continuity.
    I was actually asking Romy Ship.
    Red is before Extermination and before MMX. So it's probably also before the end of Gold.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    Red is before Extermination and before MMX. So it's probably also before the end of Gold.
    I was trying to guess based on Rachel, Jean, and Kurt discussions. Since Romy are in space . . . Yeah, it HAS to be before Gold 30, right?!

but then that would make Jean being a dick to Rachel their most recent canon interaction.
    It’s probably true but I don’t want it to be?
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

but then that would make Jean being a dick to Rachel their most recent canon interaction.
    It’s probably true but I don’t want it to be?
    Oh right . . . The whole "I'm not your mother". Ugh. But she is so sweet and motherly in this issue. Art is beautiful. I would love to see this team get back together in the future, though I don't think Tom is on any X-books for the foreseeable future.

I was trying to guess based on Rachel, Jean, and Kurt discussions. Since Romy are in space . . . Yeah, it HAS to be before Gold 30, right?!
    Red takes place after Gold. Kitty's team is in tact by #36 and a few members defect to Jean in Red. Gambit and Rogue arent going to be in space forever, so we can likely assume Gambit joins Red after they've returned

ETA: Jean talks to Kurt about his relationship with Rachel in the past tense so this definitely occurs AFTER they broke up which was in Gold 33
    Last edited by Havok83; 10-24-2018 at 09:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Red takes place after Gold. Kitty's team is in tact by #36 and a few members defect to Jean in Red. Gambit and Rogue arent going to be in space forever, so we can likely assume Gambit joins Red after they've returned
    why is continuity so hard

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

ETA: Jean talks to Kurt about his relationship with Rachel in the past tense so this definitely occurs AFTER they broke up which was in Gold 33
    Ooor we could think of Gold as a bad fever dream, out of which everyone briefly emerged so Gambit and Rogue could get married, and then fell back into again. That's my head-canon, and I'm sticking to it.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Just reread mm4 for 5th time. Funny enough the first half of that book is still my favorite but the end is still not doing it. However, I'm starting to think that whole explosion was a mass fake out performed by Xandra. Rogue was touching her head when it happened and she seemed to be concentrating on something.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

A lot of Rogue (and some Gambit) in X-Men Black: Emma Frost...

http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...-emma-frost-1/

It looks really good.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sparta View Post
    A lot of Rogue (and some Gambit) in X-Men Black: Emma Frost...

http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...-emma-frost-1/

It looks really good.
    Is Gambit flirting with some chick buying a yoga mat while at a “Malmart” with Rogue? This better be time stamped from awhile back or he is likely to get slapped by Mrs. X!

That does look super fun and I think I may have to get it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Couplest View Post
    Is Gambit flirting with some chick buying a yoga mat while at a “Malmart” with Rogue? This better be time stamped from awhile back or he is likely to get slapped by Mrs. X!

That does look super fun and I think I may have to get it now.
    Remy can't turn the charm off. He IS the charm. His heart does not beat to the same rhythm as his entrancing smile.

Shout out to Rogue's fringe poncho / Christmas Tree skirt

Spectacular Member Kalternativa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Remy can't turn the charm off. He IS the charm. His heart does not beat to the same rhythm as his entrancing smile.

Shout out to Rogue's fringe poncho / Christmas Tree skirt

Yup! That's our Remy!

Huh, well I'm glad to see them included in this story . . . And I normally like Bachalo, though this isn't hitting me so much.

Guess this must be AFTER they return to Earth? And while I'm glad to see our gal Rogue taking the lead, how did she pry it from Kitty's iron grip? LOL

I'm cool with Remy being flirty, it's his personality. Long as he knows how far to take it. Hate the red glasses though - too Cyclops.

BANNED

Huh, well I'm glad to see them included in this story . . . And I normally like Bachalo, though this isn't hitting me so much.

Guess this must be AFTER they return to Earth? And while I'm glad to see our gal Rogue taking the lead, how did she pry it from Kitty's iron grip? LOL

I'm cool with Remy being flirty, it's his personality. Long as he knows how far to take it. Hate the red glasses though - too Cyclops.
    Bachelo + Rogue just feels natural since he was the artist when she was leading the Xmen. It's funny that this is an Emma book, but Rogue is getting as much page time and taking a lead <3 it