Page 115 of 196 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125165 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 2938
    [insert something witty] PeachFlavoredXanax's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    But you know Gambit will curate the wedding photos, and slip "wife" into every caption and hashtag. Rogue will be snarky about it and never heart any of them, but will secretly love it.
    Rogue is the type to catch Gambit taking that second bite out of his chipotle burrito right as it’s falling apart and the extra guacamole he insisted on is all over his chin, posting it to her Insta with a caption “He’s all mine.”

Quote Originally Posted by PeachFlavoredXanax View Post
    taking that second bite out of his chipotle burrito right as it’s falling apart and the extra guacamole he insisted on is all over his chin
    The MOST vulnerable moment for us all.

Incredible Member

I am dying laughing over this image! Also, now that I’m aware of this awful occurance I’m going to stick with my burrito bowls. I don’t need help looking like an idiot in public!

I also assume that Belle has a burner account and hate follows them. Remy has also blocked like 8 of deadpool’s Accounts.
    Last edited by Couplest; 10-26-2018 at 11:34 AM. Reason: Why do I suck at spelling?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Couplest View Post
    I am dying laughing over this image! Also, now that I’m aware of this awful occurance I’m going to stick with my burrito bowls. I don’t need help looking like an idiot in public!

I also assume that Belle has a burner account and hate follows them. Remy has also blocked like 8 of deadpool’s Accounts.
    Belle is the queen of vaguebooking. She constantly posts passive-aggressive things about men.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    Belle is the queen of vaguebooking. She constantly posts passive-aggressive things about men.
    Yes! “If a train wreck involves more planning than your wedding...then the end result is probably going to be the same.”

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Couplest View Post
    Yes! “If a train wreck involves more planning than your wedding...then the end result is probably going to be the same.”
    Oof, that's harsh...and also very in-character haha
    Make Good Art

So why DO we think the Thieves Guild will be dropping in (I assume unexpectedly?)

Also, I miss giant Gambit explosions. Like this:
    RCO017_1468949290.jpg
    RCO018_1468949290.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    So why DO we think the Thieves Guild will be dropping in (I assume unexpectedly?)

Also, I miss giant Gambit explosions. Like this:
    RCO017_1468949290.jpg
    RCO018_1468949290.jpg
    Hmm...maybe they found out about the wedding and are dropping in unexpectedly to congratulate them? Of course it happens on the same day as the dinner party, so chaos ensues? I wonder what Belle is doing there though...

And yeah I miss the giant explosions too.

Quote Originally Posted by Nox Noctes View Post
    Hmm...maybe they found out about the wedding and are dropping in unexpectedly to congratulate them? Of course it happens on the same day as the dinner party, so chaos ensues? I wonder what Belle is doing there though...

And yeah I miss the giant explosions too.
    Yeah, I was thinking on this . . . Do you think he phoned them or wrote them before they left on their honeymoon? Somehow I'm leaning towards no? Although probably he at least left a message once they got back. Dunno . . . Like maybe he's avoiding some Guild tradition stuff?

I can't remember them ever coming to him unless they needed something. Or would Rogue invite them? Naw . . . Not the same day as a the party. And #6 leads into the #7 arc, so I suspect they are there to ask for assistance of some kind.

Incredible Member

Like, I feel like they catch wind of the wedding and decide to drop in on the happy couple and manage to have some amazing timing. And somehow they all the thieves/belle and x-men are there to see gambit and rogue get swooped away by mojo. Maybe during an important “guild” discussion that gets picked up in the next arc once they get back from mojoworld? Belle is a bit of a wildcard too. Is she there as frenemy or foe? For the same reason the thieves are there? Despite the thieves being there? I just want to read issue 5 AND 6 right now!

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Is Bella Donna confirmed? I missed that.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    Is Bella Donna confirmed? I missed that.
    Heck yeah! They haven't been on the same panel in what. . . A decade?! More? Was it the Layman Gambit run?

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    Heck yeah! They haven't been on the same panel in what. . . A decade?! More? Was it the Layman Gambit run?
    Yeah, Layman's run I think. Do we know if Tante Matti is showing up?

Quote Originally Posted by Nox Noctes View Post
    Yeah, Layman's run I think. Do we know if Tante Matti is showing up?
    Magic eight ball says "All signs point to yes".

. . . . And also KT said so.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

I'm looking at the join dates, and...
    Did ALL of us join because of Rogue & Gambit?
    I did after Gold 30, which was also the first floppy I bought instead of reading scans.
    AppleJ was March 2018, after the R&G mini.
    Nox Noctes, July, just after Gold 30.
    Sandmans_Raven, also July.
    DearMachine, June like me.
    PeachFlavoredXanax, another July
    And that's just on this page.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"