Page 146 of 196 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 2938
    [insert something witty] PeachFlavoredXanax's Avatar

That panel from MMX6 is gorgeous - I just love Bella profiled all in the shadows so you just she her eyelash and her lips. I hope she’s just fucking with him, to just get a rise. I’m assuming (?) she’s coming with the other members of his family, so hopefully not in her being played as a psycho ex. She hasn’t been ever super terrible about Gambit & Rogue outside of kidnapping Cody but, like, she’d lost her memories/feelings and scapegoated Rogue which, yes, a terrible thing to do but she’s a HBIC assassin - not great at coping. Plus that was the early 90s. Her & Gambit hashed it all out during Fabian’s Gambit solo and she’s been fairly cool since. Viva la Rogue & Bella laughing about his mole!!

26 hours until the electronic version is live!! Omg time needs to hurry the **** up

Quote Originally Posted by PeachFlavoredXanax View Post
    That panel from MMX6 is gorgeous - I just love Bella profiled all in the shadows so you just she her eyelash and her lips. I hope she’s just fucking with him, to just get a rise. I’m assuming (?) she’s coming with the other members of his family, so hopefully not in her being played as a psycho ex. She hasn’t been ever super terrible about Gambit & Rogue outside of kidnapping Cody but, like, she’d lost her memories/feelings and scapegoated Rogue which, yes, a terrible thing to do but she’s a HBIC assassin - not great at coping. Plus that was the early 90s. Her & Gambit hashed it all out during Fabian’s Gambit solo and she’s been fairly cool since. Viva la Rogue & Bella laughing about his mole!!

26 hours until the electronic version is live!! Omg time needs to hurry the **** up
    It's my headcanon that Rogue & Bella become good friends, and meet up for cocktails occasionally and make fun of Gambit and bond over growing up in messed up circumstances. It fails every Bechdel test, but would be very entertaining.

Plus, in Bella's defense, Rogue did absorb her memories while she was in a coma. It was an accident, but you can see why Bella might have thought it was deliberate.

The moment so many of us were love-struck (Kelly Thompson included):

WE are that sentinel. lol

Even after 26 years, Belladonna is still an underdeveloped character, sometimes she's good, sometimes evil, and in-between. I don't like to think of her as a generic villain like in XTAS. Her history with both Remy and Rogue is quite complex, though I don't know how big of a part she has in one single issue where there are so many characters, but judging by that panel (if it's Belle), looks like she'll make some sort of contribution to the story.

Though I hear that KT will be doing a Guilds story line later, a perfect opportunity to get more of Belle and perhaps resolve things with Rogue as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post

True story Fokken! And now we know Remy was that Sentinel too (R&G #2).

Quote Originally Posted by Sparta View Post
    Even after 26 years, Belladonna is still an underdeveloped character, sometimes she's good, sometimes evil, and in-between. I don't like to think of her as a generic villain like in XTAS. Her history with both Remy and Rogue is quite complex, though I don't know how big of a part she has in one single issue where there are so many characters, but judging by that panel (if it's Belle), looks like she'll make some sort of contribution to the story.

Though I hear that KT will be doing a Guilds story line later, a perfect opportunity to get more of Belle and perhaps resolve things with Rogue as well.
    So over at the Tumblr group we decided to set her up with Fantomex. Match made in heaven!

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post

I relate to that sentinel on a deep, personal level. XTAS made me fall in love with the X-Men and Romy.

You can see from the first scene how few f's Rogue gives. She just flies at it in the shortest of dresses. She really is the hero we deserve.

Incredible Member

Wha? You know I love you all but Belle is way too good for fantomex.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

is there a character more confusing than Fantomex
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by Couplest View Post
    Wha? You know I love you all but Belle is way too good for fantomex.
    I agree
    10 char

MR. AND MRS. X #8
    KELLY THOMPSON (W) • Oscar Bazaldua (A)
    Cover by TERRY & RACHEL DODSON
    • Spiral jumps into the fray!
    • But whose side is she really on?
    • Will Rogue and Gambit ever get the vacation they deserve?
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

It seems smth was changed and now first MMX trade is issue 1-6

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    MR. AND MRS. X #8
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    Gambit looks remarkably calm for a man with a sword a few inches below his crotch.

It seems smth was changed and now first MMX trade is issue 1-6
    That makes more sense to me anyway. Otherwise, you'd have to do 5 issues in the first trade, and 7 in the next. You couldn't break it at 11, since 11-12 are one arc.

It seems Gambit may use his charm on Spiral in MMX 8.
    I hope they will fight. Need to hear "Bang you dead, Spiral!"

MR. AND MRS. X #8
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Ok, I really liked this cover! Can't tell much from the solicit, but excited to see where this goes.