Page 158 of 196 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 2938
    Astonishing Member

I hope Remy is the cook of the relationship, I guess because of the animated series christmas episode where he and Jean were cooking rivals which was hilarious and his reaction when most of the X-men are going to spend Christmas eve with the morlocks and he hated the idea of microwaving his food.

Yeah the apartment could use a female touch, right now it seem a bit cold and soulless, though to be fair I'm not sure Rogue is the kind of gal that is very interested in design and fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by R0d View Post
    Yeah the apartment could use a female touch, right now it seem a bit cold and soulless, though to be fair I'm not sure Rogue is the kind of gal that is very interested in design and fashion.
    Well...Rogue could get some advice from her old teammate Janet Van Dyne.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    Well...Rogue could get some advice from her old teammate Janet Van Dyne.
    That's true, also a bit weird that Rogue didn't invite any of her former avengers teammates to the party, just X-men.

How about Remy buying them his and her motorcycles. They could go out on road trips together.

Quote Originally Posted by R0d View Post
    That's true, also a bit weird that Rogue didn't invite any of her former Avengers teammates to the party, just X-men.
    We don't know who, besides the Thieves Guild, may crash the party...

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminy_Cricket View Post
    Also Claremont and Nicieza always wrote Beast and Gambit to be very friendly towards each other, this is one friendship that I miss a lot since they haven't been on a team together since Xtreme and New X-Men started.
    Given Hank's current doghouse / pariah status, and that Gambit's spent his time there (and Rogue started out less than popular with the other X-peeps...), they might just feel bad for the guy. He's also a heck of a lot more fun at parties than Bishop...

Been a long while since I've liked Beast. And yes, Nicieza wrote Gambit and Beast very well together, that Psylocke/Revanche arc is the one that springs to mind. I think they were in Tokyo and they were interrogating Shinobi Shaw.

Quote Originally Posted by Couplest View Post
    Omg I’m dying! That’s hilarious. I remembered the bachelorette party, but not the line from the next issue. Well, considering how her wedding turned out...good for her?

Does anyone remember is Gambit and Cecelia ever kissed? Or were they too busy just “circling” each other. (That was far from my favorite pairing and I think the Asmus solo probably made it go away so just another reason I love it.) Cause if they did, then Gambit has kissed an awkward amount of party guests!
    I think a foot massage was the furthest they got. But no, I don't think they kissed, the whole Cece/Remy thing was a little vague. I think she was his plus-one in Northstar's wedding, and there was flirting in Liu's Astonishing run. I'll say they casually dated...

A little bit like Rogue/Torch in UA where they were technically dating but it didn't go too far.

EDIT: "plus-one" is probably not the right word, because Cece would've been invited to Northstar's wedding, but you probably get what I mean...
    Last edited by Sparta; 11-29-2018 at 05:29 PM.

[insert something witty] PeachFlavoredXanax's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Couplest View Post
    Wha? I firmly stand by Remy on #teamhardwoodfloors
    Gambit’s absolutely the type of asshole to have dyed concrete floors.

As for Rogue’s taste levels, pretty sure she decorated the beach house which was covered with movie posters. I wouldn’t trust her with decorations, she’s probably the type to fawn over “shabby chic.” Her first order of business would be to shove twinkle lights in their empty wine bottles and start lining them up on the patio as Gambit slowly dies inside.

Quote Originally Posted by PeachFlavoredXanax View Post

As for Rogue’s taste levels, pretty sure she decorated the beach house which was covered with movie posters. I wouldn’t trust her with decorations, she’s probably the type to fawn over “shabby chic.” Her first order of business would be to shove twinkle lights in their empty wine bottles and start lining them up on the patio as Gambit slowly dies inside.
    Hello, police? I'd like to report a murder.

I cannot argue with any of this though. I want to, but I can't. (Concrete floors would be hard to sneak on, right?)

Ha ha ha ha ha what even IS life??

DEAD.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpyshark View Post
    Hello, police? I'd like to report a murder.

I cannot argue with any of this though. I want to, but I can't. (Concrete floors would be hard to sneak on, right?)
    Easier than hardwood. As long as the footfalls are light, the contact won't be any louder, and you don't run the risk of creaks.
    'Course, that's pretty hard in metal boots, but I figure that Remy can handle it.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

BANNED

don't forget the shiplap because she totally would

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    don't forget the shiplap because she totally would
    Yeah, I see Remy having a modern/trendy taste, very utilitarian but high end. Maybe some NOLA nostalgia pieces. But Rogue totally warm & comfy & simple, whimsical, floral . . Definitely shabby chic, maybe boho.

Will be interesting to see if the art reflects some Rogue touches next issue.