Page 57 of 196 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107157 ... LastLast

My god this issue was great. I know that Gambit fans were more skeptical of this series than Rogue fans, they certainly shouldn’t be too skeptical now after issue 3. This was really an excellent issue for Remmy. The banter between these two newlyweds still remains to be funny, sassy, sexy, and at times adorable. This series is just pure gold thus far. Not to be confused with x-men gold which is finally over and in the trash

I'll write the review thread now. I'm home, have tea, and am ready to reread the book for my fifth time anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Muffinman View Post
    My god this issue was great. I know that Gambit fans were more skeptical of this series than Rogue fans, they certainly shouldn’t be too skeptical now after issue 3. This was really an excellent issue for Remmy. The banter between these two newlyweds still remains to be funny, sassy, sexy, and at times adorable. This series is just pure gold thus far. Not to be confused with x-men gold which is finally over and in the trash
    My mood has finally regulated and I read the physical book (I went ahead and redeemed the code on the app to read it through guided view) and this issue was really amazing. Seriously, KT is knocking it out of the park. We are lucky to have her.

Also, lol to your Gold comment. I didn’t read or buy any issues of Gold other than #30 and the wedding special.

Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    I'll write the review thread now. I'm home, have tea, and am ready to reread the book for my fifth time anyway.
    You’re the best, thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    I feel as if, uh, little Remy would make an issue sell more than little Bruce.

All right, I did a quick read through and my first impression is: this issue stands up with what came before it--same level of quality, humour, and banter. Can't ask for more than that. Another fun issue by KT.

Spectacular Member

this subscription service is working out for me. I get snippets/previews online and then can read the whole hardcopy when it mails to me even snailmail. presuming it comes to me by Saturday!

I thought Remy looked his most sexy when they got into their Shiar costumes. Great angle and shading there. I wasn't too keen on the Shiar costume cover but he looks great in this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    I know DearMachine said she might be able to later. I can if she can't, but it would be VERY much later. Any other volunteers?

I would LOVE that. But we'll see. I think she is trying to keep the storyline even between the two characters and some Rogue only fans aren't into the Guilds. But since Rogue has been in so many of those past Guild interactions anyway it could work.
    KT is trying to do new adventures for them. They may be on Guild mission but doing smth new.

Incredible Member

This issue was so good. And carried a lot of subtle moments for such fast-paced issue. Plus I’m happy to be done with Deadpool.
    Rogue’s emotions regarding him were my only complaint and even his it is a tiny one. And not even something that feels out of character. It was a good example of Rogue holding Gambit up to higher standards than others she has been romantically connected to. So her comment to Gambit about him not being mean after Deadpool basically being mean to Gambit for two issues...is kind of annoying. But that is why it’s great. It’s more like I would be annoyed with a friend. One of the amazing things about KT is that her love of Rogue is obvious, but her Rogue isn’t perfect. KT’s characters are flawed.

Certain behaviors didn’t automatically change when Gambit and Rogue got married. They just have to work at them. That’s what you do in relationships. Gambit venting a bit and Rogue listening and acknowledging that was fantastic. Gambit could have sulked and not stood up for himself because communication is sometimes not his strongest suit. But he had fight those old habits.

And that was just all the emotional stuff I loved. The story progression is exciting and Xandra is an intriguing twist and adorable. An ddeadpool is gone. Gambit has never been hotter than when he was happy Deadpool is gone because I feel ya, dude. Xandra knows what’s up.

I cannot wait for issue 4. I think KT said on Twitter or somewhere that there are pages she lived so much she bought the original artwork.

The third issue was a lot of fun. This series just keeps finding new ways to be awesome. I'm also genuinely intrigued by Xandra. I think she has a lot of potential, especially if she hangs out with Gambit and Rogue. I'd like to see them take her under their wing, sort of as godparents of sorts. Since Xavier and Lilandra are MIA, at least for now, she needs someone who can guide her and I think Rogue and Gambit can do that. Hope we see more of her in this and other issues.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    The third issue was a lot of fun. This series just keeps finding new ways to be awesome. I'm also genuinely intrigued by Xandra. I think she has a lot of potential, especially if she hangs out with Gambit and Rogue. I'd like to see them take her under their wing, sort of as godparents of sorts. Since Xavier and Lilandra are MIA, at least for now, she needs someone who can guide her and I think Rogue and Gambit can do that. Hope we see more of her in this and other issues.
    Well, I am sure that Xandra will stay with Starjammers. But I am usually wrong about such things

KT: MMX 1 - MMX 5: Arc 1

MMX 6: Arc 2 (1 issue…so maybe not an arc, which is why it’s confusing?)

MMX 7 - MMX 9 (or MMX 10, I’m still deciding): Arc 3

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

I'm so happy to finally find the centerfold used for a splash page. It just pisses me off when they waste half a centerfold on an ad.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Well, I am sure that Xandra will stay with Starjammers. But I am usually wrong about such things
    I am kind of thinking Cerise?

Incredible Member

Cerise does really seem to care a lot about her. Her emotional moment was so touching.

I love it, the theme, Rogue t Remy great.

But this topic I was informed, in the previous Rogue obviously had overshadowed Remy and Wade on the battlefield, normal Rogue is clearly several scales of higher power this is to be expected.

But this time Remy could show off in his field of action, and I love to see that Kelly is clear that he has improved agility and speed.

The suits are too hot.

I do not think Rogue is very dry or unromantic with Remy, she is like that, sexy, but not so cloying, it is but when she is alone with Remy, Remy has always been the romantic ams of the two, I do not see anything wrong with that.

______

And I insist crossing my fingers, I need to see Rogue vs gadiator in the 616 XD.