Page 58 of 196 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108158 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    I got a Cyclops Was Right shirt from them.
    I have a Honeybadger shirt from them that was a surprise from my hubby.

I really want the X-Men Bunch one, but trying to justify needing another character tee that I can't wear to work . . .

So I have my husband reading MMX now. He was cracking up reading #3 and was impressed with the DPS action. Mission accomplished! Still working on my sis. Must . . . Spread . . . Romy love . . .

I was going to add West Coast Avengers to my pull list because KT and also Gwenpool, but instead somebody bought $50 of gas on my debit card because Marathon doesn't have any security at the pump whatsoever.
    So.
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

I was going to add West Coast Avengers to my pull list because KT and also Gwenpool, but instead somebody bought $50 of gas on my debit card because Marathon doesn't have any security at the pump whatsoever.
    So.
    This is why I buy my gas with cash only.

Quote Originally Posted by Omegarogue View Post
    I love it, the theme, Rogue t Remy great.

But this topic I was informed, in the previous Rogue obviously had overshadowed Remy and Wade on the battlefield, normal Rogue is clearly several scales of higher power this is to be expected.

But this time Remy could show off in his field of action, and I love to see that Kelly is clear that he has improved agility and speed.

The suits are too hot.

I do not think Rogue is very dry or unromantic with Remy, she is like that, sexy, but not so cloying, it is but when she is alone with Remy, Remy has always been the romantic ams of the two, I do not see anything wrong with that.

______

And I insist crossing my fingers, I need to see Rogue vs gladiator in the 616 XD
    I doubt this will happen unless both of them end up faking it. Gladiator is clearly, covertly trying to protect the egg. I think maybe he thinks some of the Imperial Guard may be sympathetic to Deathbird's rebellion. If they do fight he'll probably whisper to Rogue "make it look good."

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    This is why I buy my gas with cash only.
    This is why I'm sticking to Shell from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by Couplest View Post
    This issue was so good. And carried a lot of subtle moments for such fast-paced issue. Plus I’m happy to be done with Deadpool.
    Rogue’s emotions regarding him were my only complaint and even his it is a tiny one. And not even something that feels out of character. It was a good example of Rogue holding Gambit up to higher standards than others she has been romantically connected to. So her comment to Gambit about him not being mean after Deadpool basically being mean to Gambit for two issues...is kind of annoying. But that is why it’s great. It’s more like I would be annoyed with a friend. One of the amazing things about KT is that her love of Rogue is obvious, but her Rogue isn’t perfect. KT’s characters are flawed.

Certain behaviors didn’t automatically change when Gambit and Rogue got married. They just have to work at them. That’s what you do in relationships. Gambit venting a bit and Rogue listening and acknowledging that was fantastic. Gambit could have sulked and not stood up for himself because communication is sometimes not his strongest suit. But he had fight those old habits.

And that was just all the emotional stuff I loved. The story progression is exciting and Xandra is an intriguing twist and adorable. An ddeadpool is gone. Gambit has never been hotter than when he was happy Deadpool is gone because I feel ya, dude. Xandra knows what’s up.

I cannot wait for issue 4. I think KT said on Twitter or somewhere that there are pages she lived so much she bought the original artwork.
    You stated this so perfectly. I wasn't in the best of spirits the day the book came out and I came in here rambling like an ass so thank you for this post. This is EXACTLY how I felt about the issue. KT's characters are definitely flawed and that's a great thing. It would be beyond annoying if they were perfect. I would rather be annoyed with the characters than the unrealistic aspect if they were portrayed as perfect.

I did love Gambit in this issue and the fact he stood up for himself.

I can't wait for the rest of the issues... and I am beyond excited for issue #6. I need to see the rings and the cats. And a possible temporary fix to Rogue's powers?

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    KT: MMX 1 - MMX 5: Arc 1

MMX 6: Arc 2 (1 issue…so maybe not an arc, which is why it’s confusing?)

MMX 7 - MMX 9 (or MMX 10, I’m still deciding): Arc 3
    I wonder if the 3rd Arc ends at 9 or 10... what happens next? If sales are doing well the run will continue or get cancelled I presume.

Ha. I wish I appreciated Tee Shirts more. I love the Rogue MC Hammer and the Brady Bunch tees.
    Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    I feel as if, uh, little Remy would make an issue sell more than little Bruce.

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    I have a Honeybadger shirt from them that was a surprise from my hubby.

I really want the X-Men Bunch one, but trying to justify needing another character tee that I can't wear to work . . .

So I have my husband reading MMX now. He was cracking up reading #3 and was impressed with the DPS action. Mission accomplished! Still working on my sis. Must . . . Spread . . . Romy love . . .
    My husband surprised me with Gambit and Rogue Issues 3-5 today... it was cute since he was like "you probably already have these" which I do... I finally asked him if he wanted to read them and he said no. I figured as much but it's nice that he bought them for me. He said they were completely sold out of MMX but I'm not certain HOW STOCKED CBS was. This is the same CBS I found Gold #30 at (the one with the store cats). I don't go there regularly because it's further and I don't like that they don't give you a poly bags. How sad my LCS got shorted that morning. That sucks for business.
    Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    I feel as if, uh, little Remy would make an issue sell more than little Bruce.

So.
    Oh, WCA is good. It's a fun romp. Always has me laughing. KT is going to make me go broke, but at least I'll be poor and entertained. LOL

Oh, WCA is good. It's a fun romp. Always has me laughing. KT is going to make me go broke, but at least I'll be poor and entertained. LOL
    I read scans of everything, but it's just not the same, and I love me some Gwenpool.

I can't wait for the rest of the issues... and I am beyond excited for issue #6. I need to see the rings and the cats. And a possible temporary fix to Rogue's powers?

I wonder if the 3rd Arc ends at 9 or 10... what happens next? If sales are doing well the run will continue or get cancelled I presume.

Ha. I wish I appreciated Tee Shirts more. I love the Rogue MC Hammer and the Brady Bunch tees.
    I love where this current arc is going. I think the undercover aspect for #4 will play more to Gambit's strengths, but the entire space motif in general plays more to Rogue's strength. So KT is striking a good balance. But the best part is that this book has real repercussions for the X-universe. #4 should be pretty action packed. I really enjoyed Deadpool, but for me he's best in small doses and it was time for him to go.

But yeah, I am most looking forward to this #6 bottle issue. So many things that diehard fans are dying for! Cats and rings, maybe some insight into their domestic life, heart to heart chats with each other and friends, maybe we'll know more about the plan for Rogue's power control. Annnddddd now we know the Thieves Guild is popping in to visit, which is INTERESTING! They don't come to him very often. So dang curious! Will it tie into the next arc?! And will the aftermath of Disassembled play into that next arc?

This book is so good, I want to see it get to 36 at least. But yeah, it's all about sales. Hence my need to spread the good word.

And I would probably live in character T-shirts if I didn't have to masquerade around as a responsible adult in business casual attire all day. Boo.

I love where this current arc is going. I think the undercover aspect for #4 will play more to Gambit's strengths, but the entire space motif in general plays more to Rogue's strength. So KT is striking a good balance. But the best part is that this book has real repercussions for the X-universe. #4 should be pretty action packed. I really enjoyed Deadpool, but for me he's best in small doses and it was time for him to go.

But yeah, I am most looking forward to this #6 bottle issue. So many things that diehard fans are dying for! Cats and rings, maybe some insight into their domestic life, heart to heart chats with each other and friends, maybe we'll know more about the plan for Rogue's power control. Annnddddd now we know the Thieves Guild is popping in to visit, which is INTERESTING! They don't come to him very often. So dang curious! Will it tie into the next arc?! And will the aftermath of Disassembled play into that next arc?

This book is so good, I want to see it get to 36 at least. But yeah, it's all about sales. Hence my need to spread the good word.

And I would probably live in character T-shirts if I didn't have to masquerade around as a responsible adult in business casual attire all day. Boo.
    CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATS (caaaats)

If it isn't a team book or has the name Wolverine or Deadpool on the cover, reaching 36 issues is almost impossible.
    Being optimistic I'd say around 24 issues (4 trades) would be a more reasonable target.
    Hopefully I'm wrong and the book last much longer than that but after years of following Marvel sales I have to be cautious.

Quote Originally Posted by R0d View Post
    If it isn't a team book or has the name Wolverine or Deadpool on the cover, reaching 36 issues is almost impossible.
    Being optimistic I'd say around 24 issues (4 trades) would be a more reasonable target.
    Hopefully I'm wrong and the book last much longer than that but after years of following Marvel sales I have to be cautious.
    MMX 1 st trade will be issues 1-5.

KT told that second arc will be issues 7-9 or 7-10.
    I would guess Trade 2 issues 6-10.

And then thrid trade 10-15.

Woould be really lucky to have more then that because Trade 2 could easily be issues 6-11. With bottle issue, second arc 7-9 and 2 issue last arc.

I hope for better and that White will let book to survive a good and long run.